Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Private messages from Charles Rosseel (SixToedPete), 2012-2013, which led to his 3-year cyberstalking campaign against me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Private messages from Charles Rosseel (SixToedPete), 2012-2013, which led to his 3-year cyberstalking campaign against me

*** NOTE ***

This is a story of how Charles Rosseel began his cyberstalking campaign against me. If you are here to simply read about Chuck Rosseel's scamming activities, please go here: http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ead-**********

--------------------------------------------------------------------

WARNING: This is long. Only start reading this thread if you have 10 minutes to kill.

I am posting this just to show the progression of this psycho I had to deal with -- from adoring radio fan, to dish-it-but-can't-take-it troll, to unreasonably demanding, to threatening, to cyberstalking for 3 years.

This type of shit sometimes makes it very tough to run something like PFA. I didn't bring any of this upon myself, and yet I am bearing the brunt of a very deranged individual who didn't get what he wanted.

================================================== ===============

Charles Rosseel (SixToedPete) was banned on January 20, 2013, after threatening me in the PFA Radio chat to publicly post all of my father's personal information if I didn't give in to his demands. In fact, he already started off by posting my father's name in the chat, and promised much more was coming.

The next day, he started a smear/cyberstalking campaign against me, which persists to this day, getting close to 3 years running.

Here is a collection of PMs from him, ranging from asskissing (early 2012) to crazy and demanding (early 2013):

The Early Days -- "I love Poker Fraud Alert"

April 7, 2012
    Subject: Your humble servant

Hi Todd,

When you have a moment could you please change my custom title from '$20 Tournament Champ' (it's 'member' now) to 'Massachusetts Yankee In King Druff's Court'? It might have to read 'MA Yankee In King Druff's Court' to fit properly.

Thank you.

Regards,

Chuck
    SixToedPete

(Gratuitous) P.S. I love Poker Fraud Alert.

April 15, 2012
    Subject: Hi Todd

Hi Todd,

My custom avatar used to read '$20 Tournament Champ'. Then I sent you a PM requesting 'MA Yankee In King Druff's Court', which you either didn't read or just ignored. However, I am respectfully requesting 'Poker Poker Laureate'.

Regards,

Chuck
    SixToedPete

The Drama Starts -- Chuck wants to troll, but nobody is allowed to give it back to him

In May 2012, after harassing/various users on PFA, people found embarrassing videos of Chuck, from sites where he had previously tried to scam people through something called "cash gifting". Kuntmissioner, one of Chuck's frequent harassment victims, posted two humorous GIFs of him from these videos, and he demanded I take them down. While believing Chuck brought this on himself, I took them down in order to try and keep the peace.

Here is the main GIF that Chucky hated:

May 13, 2012:
    Subject: ?

Hi Todd,

I noticed Kuntmissioner posted two personal pictures of me. He made Gifs out of them. I read PFA rules and believe he's out of line. Can you remove them or am I misinterpreting the rules?

Posts are:

(URL now deleted)

and

(URL now deleted)

Regards,

SixToedPete

Despite his continuous trolling of PFA users, and despite the fact that his own public Twitter allowed his real name to be discovered and videos googled, Chuck still felt he was deserving of special treatment.

August 2, 2012

Subject: He did it again

Hi Todd,

Once again Kuntmissioner has posted that gif of me that you asked him to remove earlier.

Would you ask him to remove it?

Thank you.

Regards,

STP

Again, while realizing SixToedPete was causing his own problems with his aggressive and harassing behavior, I took time out from my vacation and deleted them, and asked Kuntmissioner to stop posting them. Chuck was happy for the moment.

August 3, 2012

Thanks Todd.

Enjoy the Grand Canyon.

STP

With the incorrect belief that he could control anyone making fun of him on PFA, Chucky sent me a laughable request to censor a humorous post where someone quoted him, changed what he said, and wrote "FYP" (fixed your post). This is a common forum joke that just about everyone understands and doesn't feel offended, except for Chuck, apparently.

Date: October 26, 2012

Subject: Hi

Hi Todd,

PFA member Walter Sobchak edited my post under the guise of "FYP", Fixed Your Post.

In fact he rewrote entire sentences to give my post a different meaning. here is the link.

Can I get a ruling on this? Is that allowed? If it's not, I respectfully request that his post be corrected or deleted.

He can make any point he wishes without rewriting my post and attributing words, sentences and meanings I never intended.

Regards,

STP

I told him that I'm obviously not censoring such a thing, and basically to lighten up. His response (note the building aggression and pseudo-threatening behavior):

October 26, 2012

So I am allowed to change anyone's post, including your post for the Monday night radio show. I can rewrite any member's post and publish it after I make that member say anything I wish.

That's an odd rule. It turns free speech on it's head.

Regards,

STP

Charles Rosseel graduates to threatening to visit people at their home

Up until December, I tolerated SixToedPete, despite his trolling and hypocritical demands for censorship. Basically, he wanted to dish it out but couldn't take it. But my final straw with coddling him occurred on December 5 when he created this thread threatening to visit Kuntmissioner at his home.

Understandably, several users posted that same GIF of Chucky in response to this threatening and aggressive behavior.

That didn't stop Chucky from demanding I take it down again.

December 6, 2012

Vegas1369 just posted that distorted picture again here.

STP
    December 6, 2012

Hi,

Kuntmissioner is using a rather unflattering recent picture of me that believe is off limits.

STP
    December 6, 2012

I don't need his IP from you anymore.

I apologized to you and Barry for some of my comments in his music thread. I'm not sure where I posted it but I will find it if you didn't see it.

Thanks for taking the doctored pictures down but they're still up all over PFA.

Here and here and here and all over the place.

Kuntmissioner has repeatedly posted them without repercussions. Others have also posted the pictures. He is posting my real name and personal information about me on PFA. He posted my name here and here and here. Some of the personal information he is spreading about me is outdated. My brother did live with me but now lives in New Hampshire.

I understand your concern about trolling Barry's serious posts. I only wish the same concern was afforded to me.

Kuntmissioner has been stalking me for a while. It would seem the guy does know me but I believe I should be granted some privacy here. In the past couple of days I have learned more about this person. I'll have additional information about him soon. I feel threatened by his stalking, doctored pictures and not so subtle postings about my name and personal information. I've discovered he lives about 30 minutes from my home. I am taking all appropriate steps to protect myself. Anything you can do to prevent him from using PFA to invade my privacy and threaten me would be appreciated.

STP
    Note that he whines, "Kuntmissioner has been stalking me for a while", just a day after he created a thread threatening to visit Kuntmissioner at his house!

When I told him that the GIF was harmless, and that it was in response to his aggressive and threatening behavior (and repeated trolling), he came back with this:

December 8, 2015

It is a distorted picture, a gif created from a video. Of course I want them removed. Compounding a wrong doesn't make a right.

My personal information is still posted.

I'm curious, does Kuntmissioner know he's not allowed to post such pictures or personal information? He has done it repeatedly as if he knows there will be no consequences for violating PFA rules.

I finally got tired of his hypocritical, double-standard demanding BS, and just ignored him.

Six days later, I got this:

December 14, 2012

Subject: Too busy?

I respectfully asked you to follow your forum rules and delete the doctored photos and personal information about me.

You have done nothing.

Will you remove such data and reprimand those who continually violate the rules with seeming impunity?

STP

I responded by telling him the following:

December 14, 2012
    To: SixToedPete

I have decided that the picture has proliferated so much, and you brought this on yourself by posting that cat stuff about Kuntmissioner, that I let it stand.

I will remove any personal info about you, however.

This wasn't good enough for him, even though I was doing him a favor by removing his name, given that he made his own Twitter public, which revealed his own name.

So came the first threat:

December 14, 2012

You make a very bad Solomon. I didn't expect such a weak reply.

OK. Thanks for nothing. What goes around comes around.

STP

Five days later, he wrote me this:

Todd,

Your reasoning is flawed and unfair.

I only posted the cat stuff because you failed to do anything about Kuntmissioner's continual
    PFA rules violations.

Now others are using that doctored photo. Sloppy Joe just posted it here.

Kuntmissioner has been behaving recently but that's probably only because he now realizes I know who
    he is, where he lives, what he does and most importantly, the mistakes he has made.

If you won't uphold your own rules, then I will deal with Sloppy Joe and others who violate PFA rules as
    they harass me.

I know you were forum friendly with Kuntmissioner but that should not skew your enforcement of the rules.

I will do to them what they do to me. Perhaps that's what you want. After all, drama brings visitors.

If that's the case, then you are inviting the Wild Wild West.

BTW, Six Toed Pete, although an obscure character in the Old West, is actually the name of a frontier stud-like poker game. Another was called Seven Toed Pete which coincidentally is also the name of a dominoes game.

Regards,

SixToedPete

Chuck turns the blame onto me, and threatens vengeance for not removing a GIF

In mid-January, Chucky decided that the only way to force me to remove that GIF was to threaten to post lots of personal information about my father if I didn't comply with his demands. He made this thread in open chat during a radio show.

I banned his ability to post (so as to prevent this info-posting), but didn't yet ban his entire account.

Chuck then questioned why his posting ability was banned. I wrote this to him:

January 15, 2013

Subject: Ban

You really don't know why you're banned?

You were posting shit about my father in chat that has NOTHING to do with me.

My father has nothing to do with this site, either.

Why you are putting out info about him?

Do I ever put info about your family members? I don't even know who they are.

Chuck's answer. (Note his laughable mention of "copyright infringement" -- claiming that people making GIFs out of his cash-gifting scam videos were somehow violating his "copyright" on them!)

January 15, 2013

Dear Todd,

I don't understand your message but do find it hypocritical.

You have not only allowed and caused me and my family to be harassed, you have incited your PFA members to heap considerable grief, ridicule, aggravation and threats upon us.

You think I'm only concerned about copyright infringement? Of course you are directly guilty of that as well as encouraging your PFA members to do the same but it is much worse than that.

I and my family have suffered greatly because of you. What did I ever do to deserve this harassment?

We receive vile, hateful and threatening phone calls, emails and other communications.

I politely asked you to remove personal information kuntmissione posted. Initially you did remove it because you recognized it was wrong and it violated your own PFA rules.

Why you decided to hurt me and my family is beyond me.

However, I promise you will reap what you have sown.

Charles

Note that his "family suffering" was a lie.

I asked for proof of this "harassment":

January 16, 2013

Where is the proof that your family has been harassed? This sounds like a story to me. I can't picture the users here threatening your family. It looks like they only want to poke fun at your cash gifting business from a few years ago.

Why are you making such a big deal about this?

Of course, Chucky refused to provide any evidence of his family being harassed (because it wasn't happening), and responded with the following psychotic rant:

January 16, 2013

Todd,

I assure you that it is no 'story'. The number of vile, filthy and threatening communications is considerable. I am under no obligation to supply you 'proof'. There will be a proper time and place for that but I will relate one disturbing phone call received by me and one other family member.

I spoke with the police today. It appears this call was a variation of a dangerous phone prank called swatting. The type I received warns of an intruder breaking into my house and my neighbor's house. It's purpose was to frighten. Now I fear the next swatting call will go to our local 911 causing them to respond to a violent crime 'occurring' at my home. Just the threat of this has put me under considerable stress.

Many of the threatening and harassing emails come from an anonymous email service used by hackers and such. These emails have mentioned my elderly mother in the most sickening descriptions imaginable. All the content in these harassing communications also contain context about me and topics you have allowed and encouraged your PFA members to publish on your forum. To say my privacy has been destroyed by you would be an understatement.

You imply that it's OK if you and your PFA members threaten and harass me as long as they ignore my family members. You're wrong. My family has been harmed but even if I alone were the subject of these threats and intrusions on my privacy I would still have a strong case.

I politely asked you to nip this in the bud. You refused.

They're only 'poking fun at me' hey? Is it 'fun' to you when a PFA member opens a fake account on a video site using my full name and personal information so he can post doctored videos of me using my copyrighted material? Now I see you have offered to host similar video content of me on your servers.

Your actions and inactions have made this 'a big deal'. I only want us to be left alone and I will do everything legally possible to achieve that.

Charles
    (Side note: When I spoke the following year to both of his brothers (for the first time ever), they both told me that they had no clue what I was talking about, and that nobody in the family had been harassed. In fact, they hadn't even heard of me or PFA until I called them.)

More crazy shit from Chuck:

January 17, 2013

Todd,

I refer you back to my previous email. You are asking questions I already answered. As owner of the PFA forum you are responsible for what happened and continues to happen to me and my family.

Charles
    January 19, 2013

Todd,

I respectfully ask you to remove all photos and slanderous postings about me. I will give you one day, 24 hours to do so.

Charles
    (Note below he tried to intimidate me by addressing me as "Son of [my father's name]", again reminding me that he had personal info about my family)

January 20, 2013

Dear Son Of (Druff's father's name -- redacted),

You're so wrong.

In fact you put what is about to come down on your sorry fat ass...all by your lonesome.

I offered you every out.

Oh well, you asked for it. You're about to get it.

Charles

January 20, 2013

LOL

You are a despicable person.

Let's see who has the last laugh.

Me

Todd,

Your treatment of me has been despicable.

Do you really think I'm concerned about my access to Poker Fraud Alert (get ready to be exposed)?

You can encourage adamantium and others to slander me but I will make you pay for your idiocy.

It was all so unnecessary. I respectfully and politely asked you to nip this in the bud. You refused.

Now you will learn I am not Jewdonk. You brought this on yourself.

Sincerely,

Charles

I banned him at this point.

The next day, January 21, 2013, he wrote his first blog "exposing" me.

He never wrote a single blog about me prior to being banned here.

He still claims that his blogs were simply to "expose the truth" about me, and not a vindictive smear campaign because I wouldn't remove a silly GIF about him.

Uh huh.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: saved to Pocket rep

Benford: Professional GIFt wrapping

YUUP: Good stuff

VegasJim: lol @ this clown

Load Metric
    If only you could go back in time, Druff.

Would read again.

Godspeed

Load Metric
    Has something happened lately to cause you to stir this simmering pot?

Load Metric
    You were quite smug recently about finally shutting that nutcase up.

What went wrong?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Has something happened lately to cause you to stir this simmering pot?
    You just answered your own question.

The pot has been consistently "simmering" since January 2013.

Google my name, look at the front page, and you will understand.

Anything I do or don't post here won't affect anything. Chuck told me himself on the phone in June that he will dedicate his life to harassing me, and then ranted all kinds of BS justification for it to me.

I also ignored him for about a year, and it did no good. This is because he's not harassing me to get my attention. He's harassing me to get attention from others.

I posted this because I had a bit of time today, and I got tired of certain people erroneously believing that perhaps Chuck was a "harassment victim" of mine who is relentlessly fighting back.

Read my OP and you will see that I had no way to prevent this, and in fact tried my best to pacify this freak for almost a year.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

What went wrong?
    He wasn't shut up. His site was taken down for awhile.

Then he switched hosting providers after about a weeek after failing to get GoDaddy to restore it.

Yes, there are further developments, but I don't care to report them out here at this time. But suffice to say that this is a very difficult situation to deal with, and there's no easy solution.

Basically harassing me is all he's living for, so there's no way he stops on his own.

I always found it odd that he often referred to Druff as "King" or "Leader". He took the internet way too seriously.
    Last edited by RichardBrodiesCombover.; 08-20-2015 at 06:26 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I also hope that people here appreciate the type of shit I go through for running a site like this.

This wasn't something I brought on myself. I did nothing to deserve this shit from him.

My only crime was being the one who was in charge of PFA, and refusing to remove that silly GIF of him after he was threatening to visit a user from here.

If I wasn't the one running PFA, I wouldn't be dealing with him right now.

It just really sucks to think that I'm dealing with this shit because I didn't allow this freak to force me to moderate this site in a manner heavily favoring him.

Comments

4BET: Agree, It sucks you have to deal with this old insane loser, I hope you find a way to stop his B.S

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    PFA Member Walter Sobchak clearly attributed words to STP that he didn't say. All under the guise of fixing his post due to perceived grammatical errors or misspellings. In fact he rewrote entire sentences to give his post a different meaning.

No offense to how you run this site Druff, but that is a rather serious allegation.

Comments

Dan Druff: be careful, Chuck is going to quote this post in his blog, believing that you're serious

Load Metric
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 921
Size:  147.4 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    I always found it odd that he often referred to Druff as "King" or "Leader". He took the internet way to seriously.
    The fact that all of this literally spawned from a silly GIF of him is proof positive that he takes the internet WAY too seriously.

How many insulting/trolling GIFs have been made of me over the past 10 years? Have I ever tried to censor a single one?

The worst thing is that this isn't even some innocent guy who just doesn't understand internet trolling. He's one of the biggest trolls out there, and yet cries foul when anyone trolls him in return.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

What went wrong?
    He wasn't shut up. His site was taken down for awhile.

Then he switched hosting providers after about a weeek after failing to get GoDaddy to restore it.

Yes, there are further developments, but I don't care to report them out here at this time. But suffice to say that this is a very difficult situation to deal with, and there's no easy solution.

Basically harassing me is all he's living for, so there's no way he stops on his own.

Have your contacts at Mosad give him an unsuspicious death.

But seriously. This is obviously affecting your life and I presume the law doesn't give a fuck... And if you took the law into your own hands and brought harm to Charles. then you're suspect no 1, 2 and 3.

The risk would be way too high.

But if I was you in this spot, I'd consider taking on at least little bit of risk.

Load Metric
    Call me amoral, but I wish Chuck had gone to Kunt's house just so I could see the aftermath of his old ass getting stomped.

Comments

Belly Buster: Chuckles wasn't ever going to Kunt's house

Load Metric
    Guy seems like a freak and a really weird dude.

Load Metric
    This dude is a miserable failure. He's living in a fantasy world, and this feud with you is his crowning achievement.

Your life is 1000x better than his.

Not much you can do with this idiot. He will either give up, find someone else that slights him, or die. Till then, just fuck this guy. In every moment of your life you are happier and better off than this loser.

Shutting this site down would give him his greatest victory.

Load Metric
    He put himself out on the internet for his gifting thing and now wants to retract everything he has done. Cant put the genie back in the bottle once you let it out.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Call me amoral, but I wish Chuck had gone to Kunt's house just so I could see the aftermath of his old ass getting stomped.

Load Metric
    BTW, Six Toed Pete, although an obscure character in the Old West, is actually the name of a frontier stud-like poker game. Another was called Seven Toed Pete which coincidentally is also the name of a dominoes game.
    Name:  4wCVsWl.gif
Views: 779
Size:  8.6 KB

Load Metric
    chuck aka stp-- hopefully you read this....

Go fuck your mother you old crackhead looking cocksucker.

Load Metric
    Strangely, the answer may be to let Charles Rosseel return to posting here.

The comments on his blog generated by cash-gifting guru Charles Rosseel are clearly indicative of a human starved for validation and attention. I once tried to innocuously inquire about Charles' history of alleged scams and was promptly greeted with an IP ban.

Like others (ahem), any semblance of attention is like a warm blanket that temporarily covers a lifetime of failures and dejection.

Bring back the guy who makes Garrett seem functional, and it may be enough to warp his low-functioning mind into submission.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information