Thread: Disney already working on Star Wars themed sub park at DW

Load Metric

Disney already working on Star Wars themed sub park at DW

Down in FL with GF for a week visiting family (my brothers birthday is Thu) and met up with GFs best friend who works for the mouse and got us in free with pair of park hopper passes. Anyway she let it slip they are actively working on a Star Wars themed sub park within what is Hollywood Studios Disney (used to be MGM but apparently Disney bought them out completely awhile back) plans are fairly impressive. They had hoped to have it ready for the release of SW Episode 7 but looks like more likely will be around the time Rougue 1 comes out the spin off movie with a Wedge Antilles as the main character. Also amazed that despite their history of being stringent stingy assholes they have learned to accomodate dietary issues such as those with gluten issues and actually don't charge more like some restaurants do for dietary food exchanges. Have been lurking on the forum but rarely have time to hang and post as I'm now working for the State of AZ at the main Max prison yard in South Central AZ four 12s a week and it's 45-50min commute each way. Benefits are awesome and definitely not a boring job but all I have time is eat sleep and work between shifts especially when it's been blast furnace hot again. Last two shifts before vacation we hit 117 Friday and 115 Saturday. Hell never thought I'd think 92-94 with humidity was actually cool.

Definitely moving back east either 2017-2018 time frame. The weather is nice eight months of the year but this shit of three months and not even cooling down below 85 is for the birds. Not to mention no sign AZ is gonna legalize online poker and can't even play fantasy sports online like DK or the others. Airplanes fly to Vegas just fine so even a trip there won't be as bad driving to LV from AZ which is 110 miles of two lane BS and one Podunk town to possibly stop in between kingman and wickenburg on hwy 93. No idea when they plan to build I-11. It's still a fucking pipe dream at this point.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Down in FL with GF for a week visiting family (my brothers birthday is Thu) and met up with GFs best friend who works for the mouse and got us in free with pair of park hopper passes. Anyway she let it slip they are actively working on a Star Wars themed sub park within what is Hollywood Studios Disney (used to be MGM but apparently Disney bought them out completely awhile back) plans are fairly impressive. They had hoped to have it ready for the release of SW Episode 7 but looks like more likely will be around the time Rougue 1 comes out the spin off movie with a Wedge Antilles as the main character. Also amazed that despite their history of being stringent stingy assholes they have learned to accomodate dietary issues such as those with gluten issues and actually don't charge more like some restaurants do for dietary food exchanges. Have been lurking on the forum but rarely have time to hang and post as I'm now working for the State of AZ at the main Max prison yard in South Central AZ four 12s a week and it's 45-50min commute each way. Benefits are awesome and definitely not a boring job but all I have time is eat sleep and work between shifts especially when it's been blast furnace hot again. Last two shifts before vacation we hit 117 Friday and 115 Saturday. Hell never thought I'd think 92-94 with humidity was actually cool.

Definitely moving back east either 2017-2018 time frame. The weather is nice eight months of the year but this shit of three months and not even cooling down below 85 is for the birds. Not to mention no sign AZ is gonna legalize online poker and can't even play fantasy sports online like DK or the others. Airplanes fly to Vegas just fine so even a trip there won't be as bad driving to LV from AZ which is 110 miles of two lane BS and one Podunk town to possibly stop in between kingman and wickenburg on hwy 93. No idea when they plan to build I-11. It's still a fucking pipe dream at this point.
    She didn't let it slip. News been out for two months.

Load Metric
    :moonlanding

Here's a good article about it if you're interested. RIP Big Thunder Ranch (not even sure what that is)

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...815-story.html

Thread Information