Thread: pokerstars chump ike haxton says he knew about brian hastings cheating but did/said nothing

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

pokerstars chump ike haxton says he knew about brian hastings cheating but did/said nothing

Not seeing much coverage about the statement other than @4. Says he will report any future cheating.

http://calvinayre.com/2015/08/17/pok...nterfeit-chip/

1st statment on 4:

"I'm sorry it's taken me so long to respond to this thread. Because this is under review by PokerStars, I need to include them in anything I say in public, which took more time than I had hoped.

First of all, I'd like to thank Bakes for having the courage to be the guy to start the public conversation about the NoelHayes account. That decision comes with risks and headaches that no one else was willing to take on. Anyone who cares about the integrity of high stakes games online should be thankful to him.

What he has said about me in this thread is true. In early May I became aware that Hastings was playing on the NoelHayes account and I didn't do anything about it. I was far from the first or only person who knew, but due to my relationship with Stars I had a greater responsibility to act and I was better situated to get something done quickly had I tried. I regret taking the apathetic and irresponsible route and if I find myself in a similar position in the future I will report the cheating immediately. I apologize to anyone who was adversely affected by my inaction.

Due to my relationship with PokerStars and the fact that there is still an ongoing review of the NoelHayes account, I will be somewhat constrained in what I can say in the future, but I’m happy to now be able to post this reply"

2nd statement admits that brian hastings himself told him he was playing on noelhayes via skype ::crickets::

Load Metric

Cool

Welcome Sir Allen!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Never liked Ike Haxton. The guy always seemed arrogant and in fact took a swipe on 2+2 at me and Micon back in the day, for literally no reason.

The biggest problem with his "silence" about the Hastings multi-accounting was the fact that he played in games with NoelHayes, meaning that he knew it was Hastings while the other opponents did not.

So when in multi-way pots with NoelHayes, he adjusted based upon NoelHayes being Hastings, while everyone else was (wrongly) adjusting believing they were playing a fish.

And then, of course, there's the question of potential softplay and collusion, though this hasn't been explored yet. But it's definitely possible under such circumstances.

Pokerstars should cut ties with this guy.

Comments

shoeshine box: Haxton's NOT Fired Yet?wtf?poker stars wake up.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post
    Welcome Sir Allen!!!!!!!!!
    I don't believe this is Kessler.

Comments

IamGreek: Damn. Thought we were getting some class in this joint

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Never liked Ike Haxton. The guy always seemed arrogant and in fact took a swipe on 2+2 at me and Micon back in the day, for literally no reason.

The biggest problem with his "silence" about the Hastings multi-accounting was the fact that he played in games with NoelHayes, meaning that he knew it was Hastings while the other opponents did not.

So when in multi-way pots with NoelHayes, he adjusted based upon NoelHayes being Hastings, while everyone else was (wrongly) adjusting believing they were playing a fish.

And then, of course, there's the question of potential softplay and collusion, though this hasn't been explored yet. But it's definitely possible under such circumstances.

Pokerstars should cut ties with this guy.
    I haven't caught up on this issue yet (and sorting through a long 4 thread is not ideal)
    Any quick cliffs on what Hastings did?

I see you mentioned multi accounting. So it was more than just illegally using VPN to play stars? Was it an account only he used in someone's else name (A full bought account) or was it shared? Any good link for quick details.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This is back from 2011 but what a trio of shady this is:

Prahlad Freidman Accuses Isaac Haxton, Justin Bonomo of Account Sharing

Friedman brought the situation to light on Twitter late last week, accusing Isaac Haxton and Justin Bonomo of switching accounts while playing against him to disguise their identities. He used examples of stats and graphs from PokerTableRatings.com as evidence. It was a strong accusation and the whole poker world took notice.

Said Friedman on Twitter, “Isaac Haxton and Justin Bonomo share and switch accounts often. Was playing a random guy and looked up his stats. Identical to Hax … Haxton knows I don’t want to play him head up. So scummy… They have been doing this to me for years. No more.”

http://www.pokernewsdaily.com/prahla...sharing-18415/

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    **IKE HAXTON + KANU7 CHEATING**

http://www.highstakesdb.com/communit...anu7-cheating/

who doesn't chat with friends while 4 tabling isildur hu?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's unlikely that Ike was colluding with Hastings. He's one of Stars' most reputable pro's, so it goes against all reasoning for him to cheat and try to gain an extra edge when you consider he's one of the biggest winners out there.

I don't think he's squeeky clean tho, because I remember he didn't do a great job of arbitrating the durrrr /jungleman situation.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not sure if it was mentioned anywhere since I rarely read 2+2 but Doug "WCGRider" Polk knew he was playing Brian Hastings too under this account since he told him.

Sometime after the 27:30 mark in this clip is when he says it and the conversation about Hastings starts a few minute prior:

http://www.twitch.tv/pokernews/v/9220553
    Last edited by BeerAndPoker; 08-20-2015 at 01:42 AM.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    This is back from 2011 but what a trio of shady this is:

Prahlad Freidman Accuses Isaac Haxton, Justin Bonomo of Account Sharing

Friedman brought the situation to light on Twitter late last week, accusing Isaac Haxton and Justin Bonomo of switching accounts while playing against him to disguise their identities. He used examples of stats and graphs from PokerTableRatings.com as evidence. It was a strong accusation and the whole poker world took notice.

Said Friedman on Twitter, “Isaac Haxton and Justin Bonomo share and switch accounts often. Was playing a random guy and looked up his stats. Identical to Hax … Haxton knows I don’t want to play him head up. So scummy… They have been doing this to me for years. No more.”

http://www.pokernewsdaily.com/prahla...sharing-18415/

I think what is actually going on is they are using the same AI profile which Haxton has obtained/designed!

Thread Information