Not seeing much coverage about the statement other than @4. Says he will report any future cheating.

http://calvinayre.com/2015/08/17/pok...nterfeit-chip/

1st statment on 4:

"I'm sorry it's taken me so long to respond to this thread. Because this is under review by PokerStars, I need to include them in anything I say in public, which took more time than I had hoped.

First of all, I'd like to thank Bakes for having the courage to be the guy to start the public conversation about the NoelHayes account. That decision comes with risks and headaches that no one else was willing to take on. Anyone who cares about the integrity of high stakes games online should be thankful to him.

What he has said about me in this thread is true. In early May I became aware that Hastings was playing on the NoelHayes account and I didn't do anything about it. I was far from the first or only person who knew, but due to my relationship with Stars I had a greater responsibility to act and I was better situated to get something done quickly had I tried. I regret taking the apathetic and irresponsible route and if I find myself in a similar position in the future I will report the cheating immediately. I apologize to anyone who was adversely affected by my inaction.

Due to my relationship with PokerStars and the fact that there is still an ongoing review of the NoelHayes account, I will be somewhat constrained in what I can say in the future, but I’m happy to now be able to post this reply"

2nd statement admits that brian hastings himself told him he was playing on noelhayes via skype ::crickets::