Thread: Question for DRUFF, the answer should be applicable to a handful of your members...

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

Question for DRUFF, the answer should be applicable to a handful of your members...

So what size sex swing should I buy from Amazon? I don't want to waste money but at the same time I truly would hate buying something I had to replace after just a few sessions? Please help?!?!?!?!

, Confused in Siberia

Load Metric
    just kidding. Thats not my question. I already know the size I need.

Load Metric
    Ok so I degened and became Diamond with Julius and Augustus over the summer.

Within in a week of that I'm invited to the Red Room on Bovada.

Is that a coincidence?

I'm not sure of all the benefits of Red Room but I'm not down huge there. Honestly I thought I was up but this almost has to be for the straight depositors. ( I've deposited 10-15 times since black friday)

So far the benefits that I've actually noticed are 10 percent unrestricted instant bonus on ever deposit. As compared to deposit fee. (which they don't have if you are in Red Room) So instead of paying fees I'm now getting like double fees with every deposit.

Also before I had Red Room a withdrawal using my Visa card was in play but there were fees. Now no fees and the withdrawal I just made is listed as a "refund" on my card statement.

I guess my question is do you think Caesars and Bovada are colluding or is this a coicindence?

and?

Red Room is hard to research online. I got to a long ass 2+2 thread but thats about it. Do you know anything about it?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

Is that a coincidence?

I'm not sure of all the benefits of Red Room but I'm not down huge there. Honestly I thought I was up but this almost has to be for the straight depositors. ( I've deposited 10-15 times since black friday)

So far the benefits that I've actually noticed are 10 percent unrestricted instant bonus on ever deposit. As compared to deposit fee. (which they don't have if you are in Red Room) So instead of paying fees I'm now getting like double fees with every deposit.

Also before I had Red Room a withdrawal using my Visa card was in play but there were fees. Now no fees and the withdrawal I just made is listed as a "refund" on my card statement.

I guess my question is do you think Caesars and Bovada are colluding or is this a coicindence?

and?

Red Room is hard to research online. I got to a long ass 2+2 thread but thats about it. Do you know anything about it?

Name:  redrum__wallpaper_full_hd__by_benares78-d72vg0y.png
Views: 519
Size:  1.15 MB

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: red rep

Load Metric
    Do you think a faggot like me really need to see that smart guy?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Druff, what size of sex swing do you want to share with Rupaul? Probably should of sent a private message Rup.

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Load Metric
    Do you think a faggot like me really need to see that smart guy?

Not what you think it is..

Comments

herbertstemple: Book quite a bit better than the origional movie.

Load Metric
    Dude, you are kinda cluttering up my sorta serious thread.

Just sayin.

Load Metric
    Dude, you are kinda cluttering up my sorta serious thread.

Just sayin.

Name:  notsure-1.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  28.1 KB

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: It's just sort of one of those more serious threads. How would you feel if I did that to you?

Load Metric
    FPS RUSSIA, I read your garbage and it just now clicked that you were trying to burn me.

I have a secret to tell you FPS Russia.

Your mom's first name.

The fact that it ends in the letter A isn't random.

It's because she likes Anal sex.

It hasn't always been that way and that's why the A is at the end of her name.

God told me she would enjoy anal sex towards the end of her life all the way up to her deathbed.

I wish your family told you.

Load Metric
    If the question is about a handful of members then you need to page OSA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Is that a coincidence?

and?

No, but I wish I had Red Room.

So you can deposit with a CC WITHOUT fees AND get a 10% bonus? Wow.

I actually really really want that, because I slumped badly on Bovada in June and July, and my account is in bad shape right now (that is, close to busto). And I'm dreading having to redeposit there and paying that obnoxious 5% fee. Whenever I call and ask for this to be waived, they laugh heartily at me.

I also doubt this is related to you becoming Diamond at Caesars. In fact, Caesars doesn't think Diamond is a big deal. They don't even think Seven Stars is a big deal. It's all about your ADT (average daily theoretical loss). Also, they aren't about to help Bovada, as that site is a big reason their WSOP.com is a failsite.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Ty for response.

Load Metric
    Yes. I get dinged between 1-2 dollars from my card for a foreign purchase but as of last week if I deposit 500 using cc I get 550 in my account and no fees and no rollover (or small rollover I didn't notice.

On a 10k heater now and withdrawing 2500 at a time.

The other perk of redroom is it it took them like an hour to verify my withdrawal as compared to the 4 or 5 days like the old days.

They have me pegged as a sharp sports better but still let me into their degen club... I've been with bodog for over 10 years with a long space of no play in the middle. I lost a lot at first but lately I have been doing well. I'm mystified.

Limitles (Calvin Ayre) hooking me up.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yes. I get dinged between 1-2 dollars from my card for a foreign purchase but as of last week if I deposit 500 using cc I get 550 in my account and no fees and no rollover (or small rollover I didn't notice.

On a 10k heater now and withdrawing 2500 at a time.

The other perk of redroom is it it took them like an hour to verify my withdrawal as compared to the 4 or 5 days like the old days.

They have me pegged as a sharp sports better but still let me into their degen club... I've been with bodog for over 10 years with a long space of no play in the middle. I lost a lot at first but lately I have been doing well. I'm mystified.

Limitles (Calvin Ayre) hooking me up.
    They were super fast with my withdrawals this year.

I get wires. I was getting wires of nearly $10k approved within hours, and would receive the actual wire between 2 and 7 days from requesting it, which is amazing given today's US cashout situation. I think this was more of a function of my regular cashouts of that amount and the smooth transaction occurring every time (that is, no bank issues, no cheating accusations against me, and the general belief that I was a winning player and not building up the money in a shady way.)

Sadly I won't be getting any for awhile, even if I go on a hot streak, as I need to build my account back to a "safe" level before withdrawing again.

Load Metric
    Yeah. I crush 30 60 holdem on the rare occasion that it's running full ring. 6 max I don't buy in unless I notice a super fish because I'm break even at best

There are usually 2 players playing really bad at 30 60 limit omaha hi low and that's where I ran it up. I really need at least one guy playing 80 percent of starting hands to make it feel like I'm not just degenning. It's hilarious how quick a game goes from 9 hand to broken when they leave.

With football coming I'm hoping more sports bettors find their way to the tables.

Thread Information