Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Life, fortune and honor

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Life, fortune and honor

Is trump the modern day george Washington???

Going against global powers and the full retribution of both parties just to.bring bring us back to a republic and end the tyranny of the kleptacracy, hmmmm??

Load Metric
    guys come on whose dupe is this?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    in the mean time

"Come on we have to get to the hospital I have to be with Mikey." Davey cried hugging his big brother. "We have to go now."

"Come on I can get you there faster in my car," Leo stated herding the mass out to his car and loading them up.

Soon they were all on their way to wait the out come of Mikey.

As the group gathered in the waiting room waiting to hear from Mikey Davey was clinging to Sister Baylor for support crying his eyes out.

"Shhhhhhhhh Baby don't cry, God is gonna take care of Mikey. We just have to pray and trust God." Sister Baylor offered comforting the distraught young boy.

"It's all my fault. It's me Carl wants. Why did he have to shoot Mikey?" Davey cried.

"Listen to me it is not your fault, Carl is a sick man. This is not your fault and don't even think that way." Gary whispered coming up from behind Davey and wrapping his arms around him too. "The doctors are taking good care of Mikey," he continued, trying to comfort Davey.

It had been two hours and no word on Mikey's condition yet. The doctors had been working on him from the second they had brought him in. The tension in the waiting room was growing with every passing minute. Jimmy had gone back to the house to board up the shattered window and clean up the mess after the police had finished with their investigation. Davey had not stopped crying the whole time they were there and everyone was starting to worry about him also having a breakdown from this.

Gary pulled Marilyn to one side and to talk to her about Davey's condition and what they should do.

"I think we need to get the doctor to give Davey a sedative to calm him down," Gary stated looking over his should at the sobbing boy. "I am really worried this could cause him to have a nervous breakdown."

"I think you may be right. I am a little worried myself about it," Marilyn agreed. "He hasn't stopped shaking or crying since this started. See if you can find a doctor to order him a sedative," she asked Gary.

Dr. Smith was just arriving for his shift at the hospital when he noticed Gary heading for the nurses' station.

"Hey Bud he called what brings you here today," Kevin asked not knowing this was going to be a long night for all of them.

"We got a bad problem Kevin," Gary started to explain. " Someone shot thru our window tonight the bullet struck Mike in the neck the surgeons have been working on him for the past two hours." he continued to tell what had happened. "Right now though we are afraid Davey is heading for a nervous breakdown he hasn't stopped shaking or crying since this happened. I was just on my way to see if I could get a doctor to give him a sedative to calm him down."

"Hang on let me check in and get my lab coat on I will see him in just a few minutes. It might be better if it is me that sees him." Kevin replied "and in the mean time I will check on Mike's condition for you" he offered as he turned and quickly walked into the doctors lounge to change clothes and make a call up to surgery on check on Mike.

Gary explained to Marilyn that Kevin was checking on Mike's progress and also getting ready to check Davey over and give him a sedative.

"Kevin is gonna give Davey something to calm him down and may even admit him for a day or two to watch him," Gary told the nervous mother as she sat wringing her hands together not knowing what to do.

"I hope Mike will be ok, this will kill Davey if something happens to him." Marilyn herself now cried leaning her head on her sons brothers shoulder.

"Shhhhhh, don't even think that. He will be ok. Have faith." Gary assured her. "Our little monkey over there is gonna be ok too. His love for Mikey is what is gonna bring that boy thru this you hear me now think positive."

"I know but I just feel so bad for Mikey and Sister Baylor and my baby right now. I feel like there is nothing I can do to help." I should have left Carl years ago then maybe this would have never happened," Marilyn whimpered thru falling tears.

"Listen to me you had no way of knowing this was gonna happen. Like I told Davey this isn't your fault. Carl is a very sick and dangerous man. If could have just as easily been Davey, you, me or Jim in there instead of Mikey. Carl doesn't care who he hurts." Gary explained his feelings to Marilyn while drying her tears with a tissue. "We don't need to let Davey see us cry. It will only make him more upset." He continued as they were joined by Dr. Kevin Smith now dressed in hospital scrubs and white lab coat.

"Let's see if we can get Davey in one of the exam rooms so I can talk to him and give him a shot to sedate him. Then I will tell you what I have found out so far about Mikey," Kevin offered. "As soon as the sedative is working I will tell everyone the latest updates on his condition."

The trio walked over to where Davey was being cuddled by Sister Baylor rocking him in her arms like a baby and humming softy to him.

"Davey, you an your family want to come with me into the exam room where we can all talk privately and have more privacy than out here. I have also taken the liberty of having the cafeteria send up coffee and donuts and sodas," Mike spoke to Davey taking him by his hand and leading him into the closest empty exam room. "Davey why don't you hop up there on the bed and let me look at you for a minute," he started once they were in the room. "I brought something to help you calm down I don't need you getting so bad upset over this, young'un." Kevin continued stroking the boys hair and talking softly to him. I want to give you this shot it won't hurt you but it will make you feel better, ok hun?"

"Is Mikey going to be ok Dr. Kevin?" Davey asked thru streaming tears.

"Yes son he is going to be ok I just talked to the surgeon a few minutes ago he is about ready to leave the operating room but it is still going to be a while before you can see him though," Kevin assured the frightened child. First let's get this medicine in you then I will explain everything that happened, ok?"

"Ok Doc but do you have to give it in the butt?" Davey asked sincerely

"Yea babe I am afraid we do it would hurt you arm to much to give this in the arm," Kevin explained. As he took the needle filled with medicine from his lab coat pocket and started to get it ready while Davey rolled over on his side and lowered his pants just enough to show the top of the hip and nothing more. After swabbing the area with alcohol Kevin then proceeded to inject the medicine in Davey's hip muscle.

"OUUUUUUUUUch" Davey cried as the needle stuck him. "Did you have to do it so hard?"

"That was easy you should really feel it when I do it hard," Kevin laughed trying to cheer the boy up.

"No thanks," sputtered Davey. "That hurt bad enough, man you doctors have no mercy," he continued rubbing his sore hip.

"I'm sorry if it hurt son but it will help you calm down," the doctor explained. "Now just lay back and relax and let the medicine work," Kevin told him rubbing his head.

Gary got behind Davey and laid him down on the bed and just laid there and held his brother as he started to calm down. Within a few minutes Davey begin to get drowsy as the medicine did its job as the adults talked quietly over to one side.

"How is mike, doc?" Gary asked, never leaving Davey's side.

"Well all I know right now is they did surgery to repair an artery that was damaged, and he lost a lot of blood. The docs said that due to someone's quick thinking at the scene was all that kept mike from bleeding out before he got to the hospital," Kevin explained what he had been told by the OR nurse and the tech he had talked to. "The surgeon will be down shortly to talk to everyone an explain exactly what they had to do," he continued trying to reassure the family. "They expect mike to make a full recovery though he is going to have to take things very slow an easy an is gonna need help when he is released from the hospital "

"No worries about that doc we are gonna bring Mike to our house so we can look after him till he is healed up. It is the least we can do and we are gonna cover all hospital expense too," Gary spoke up quickly.

"Well, I can tell you this right now you won't be receiving a hospital bill until we are sure of the status of the case. In some cases like these victims rights organization step in and cover expenses so don't be worrying about bills right now. Let's just get our boys well and back on their feet. I really think Davey needs to see a good therapist and Mike may need one too now after this." Kevin told everyone in the room as he looked down at the now sleeping child on the bed. "I think I am going to admit Davey for a few days. I want to make sure this doesn't cause a break down for him. Plus I think Leo will want to post a guard on he and Mike and I will make sure they are close together," Kevin added.

Not far from the hospital Carl was sitting alone in an abandoned farm house plotting his next move. "Damn I missed that little faggot. Oh well one faggot down one to go," he thought to himself and he begin to think of how he

could get to Davey and get him. "He couldn't go to the hospital too many people around there," he thought as he tried to think of a way to get to Davey without the cops getting to him. "Wait, what about Carol she works as a nurse and she hates the little faggot as much as I do. She would help me get rid of him once and for all." He grinned to himself as he began to put together his devilish plan.
    Back at the hospital Dr. Smith had Davey admitted and moved to a private room. The surgeon had come down and talked to the family an explained what happened to mike and what they had to do to repair the damage. He had explained to them that while mike was still very serious he would make a full recovery.

Standing outside Davey's room waiting for the nurses to get him situated in bed an leave Marilyn an Gary wait for Jim to join them. Sister Baylor had gone up to recovery to check on Michael.

"I can't believe all this is happening," Marilyn whispered trying not to let the sob escape that she was trying to so hard to hold in. "Why can't he just leave us alone now."

"He is crazy and he is dangerous Mary," Gary replied hugging the distraught woman to him and holding her close. "I will promise you this though, I will do everything I can to protect you and Davey and now Michael. Leo has promised he would have a guard posted on both boys while they are here in the hospital," he assure her trying to keep his voice from showing his angry an his fear.

Gary was worried that somehow Carl might be able to slip by the police and get to Davey even here in the hospital. Look at how much he had gotten by with so far and they haven't been able to catch him. Gary was deep in thought when he felt arms circling around him and Mary. Looking back over his shoulder his eyes met a wonderful sight, the face of the man he was so truly in love with.

"How are our boys babe?" Jim asked as he kissed Gary lightly on his cheek.

"Davey is sleeping they had to admit him and give him a sedative to calm him down." Gary explained to him as he let go of Mary and took his husband in his arms. "Michael is in recovery and doctors say he should make full recovery but he did lose a lot of blood and he is in serious condition. Rev. Baylor has gone up to check on him now."

"The police are still checking out the area around the house and I called a repair service to come fix the window," Jim told Gary as he embraced him in a tight hug pulling Marilyn with them and Mary as he reached over to kiss Mary on her cheek an give her a hug. "How are you holding up Mary?" Jim asked her

"Holding up as well as I can be under the circumstances Jim. This is just so hard to think of happening to us." Marilyn sobbed into Jim's shoulder finally letting her emotions loose. I feel like this is all my fault for not leaving that bastard when I had the chance.

"You can't blame yourself for this Mary. Carl is just evil and possessed. He needs to be stopped and soon," Gary assured the distraught mom. "He better pray the police get him before I do for what he has done to my little brother. I plan a few surprises for him if I find him and they won't be pretty I can assure you." He continued to rant letting his anger show.

Finally the nurse came out and told them they could go in now to be with Dave, entering the room they could see he was drifting off to sleep so they tried to be as quiet as possible, but he still roused from a dream like state to ask about Michael.

"Is Mike gonna be ok?" he asked sleepily.

"Hey little brother he is gonna be fine. He is out of surgery and in recovery they will bring him down here in a few hours and you will be able to see him. Right now you just go to sleep and rest, we are all here with you an you know we love you," Gary spoke as he embraced his little brother. "You just lay back and let the medicine work and sleep for a while and I will get you an ice cream sundae when you wake up. Mike might be right here in the room with you. How about that, sweetie"?" Gary joked as he kissed Dave on his forehead.

Marilyn came over as well as Jim and hugged and kissed Davey as he fell back to sleep. They watched over the sleeping child, talking softly among themselves.

"Mary I know the plan was for you an Davey to move into dad's old house next week now that work is completed on it but I don't think that is such a good idea right now and since we have plenty of room, I think the best thing is for you to stay on with us." Jim spoke for he an Gary both as both had already been discussing it .

"I don't want to be any trouble guys," Mary started before Gary grabbed her and embraced her.

"Hun you and Dave are no trouble what so ever. I am loving getting to know my little brother and bond with him after all these years. Give me this little pleasure, please," Gary almost begged. "I could not stand it if something happened to you or my little guy there, you don't know how much I have come to love him in the short time we have had together and you also. Mary you are like family now too." He continued trying to sell Mary on the idea of them staying on with them at least until this thing with Carl was over.

"I know but..." Mary started before Jim.

"No buts mom you and Dave are staying with us and that's final." Jim told her as he realized he had just called her mom. "I'm sorry Mary I hope I didn't offend you by calling you mom," he apologized.

"Nonsense Jim that was the sweetest thing you could have done for me right now. It makes me feel good that you would think of me as a mom. I love you guys so much and look at what you have done to help Davey. How could I not love you both?" she replied, hugging both guys. "I would love it if you both would call me mom."

As the three hugged and cried together Sister Baylor walked softly in the room and witnessed all the love in the room.

"Well I can see all is well here, and I have good news to report," she exclaimed excitedly. "Mike has started to wake up. He is still groggy and in pain but doctor Kevin said he is going to be fine and they will be moving him down here shortly," she continued moving her hands as she usually did when she was excited. "I know a certain young man who will be excited also to see him when he gets down," she grinned looking over at the sleeping child on the next bed.

"You bet he will be," Gary laughed, "when he roused up earlier Mike was the first thing he asked about"

"So what do the doctors say about Mike, Reverend?" Jim asked

"They said he lost a lot of blood but he is doing ok. They did all the repairs and he will be laid up for a while but you know with God's help he is gonna be ok as well as our other young man right there," she explained. "Has anyone heard from Leo, as to what they have heard from Carl, if anything," she asked.

"So far nothing," Jim told her. "But he is sending a guard to guard the boys. Only main family and ones on our list will be able to get into the room. Kevin is choosing certain staff from all shifts that will be the only ones who will be allowed in the room also," he went on to explain. "We are taking all precautions to keep our boys safe till this maniac is caught."

While everyone was talking Marilyn was deep in thought as she remembered Carl had a sister working in the hospital and for some reason this started worrying her and whether she should mention this to the guys or not.

Gary was noticing Mary in deep thought and the worried look on her face as he went and sat beside her and put his arm around her an allowed her to lean her head on his shoulder. "Ok mom, spill it. What is worrying you," he started, trying to get her to open up.

"I just remembered something, Carl has a sister who works as a nurse here and she is just as bad as he is. We have to find a way to keep her away from Davey," Mary explained to Gary.

"Ok give me her name and I will call Leo and let him know. She'll not get anywhere near this room if I have anything to say about it." Gary stamped out of the room after learning the name of the sister.

"Is anything wrong mom?" Jim asked seeing his partner stamp out of the room so fast.

"I don't know but I had just remembered Carl has a sister working here as a nurse so I don't know if that will mean anything or not but he is letting Leo know so we can keep her away from the boys if possible," Mary said as she explained to Jim and Sister Baylor what was going on.

"You're right hun this could be nothing but then it could be trouble. How do she and Carl get along?" Jim asked concerned now

"Close very close. She would do anything he asked her to. She is just as dirty as he is and she hates Davey," Mary told him as she watched the freeze come over his face.

"Ok, here is what I want you to do. I am sure the personnel department will give Leo her photo and since she doesn't know me or Gary and she won't think we know who she is, I want you and Sister Baylor to go to her house and stay tonight Gary and I will stay with the boys to see if she tries to get into the room," he told her, giving her no choice in the matter. "You both need rest and Gary and I will take care of our boys. Don't worry, they will be safe and Leo is sending a guard over at 3 pm," he finished.

"Do you really think she would try something right here in the hospital?" Sister Baylor asked, not believing what she had just heard.

"Knowing Ellen, Sister Baylor, she will try anything. She and Carl are just a like," Mary explained." I wouldn't put anything past her, she has never liked Davey at all. She always called him a little bastard," she cried.

"Don't worry hun, they aren't getting to him or Mike in here. This I hope I can promise," Gary assured the somewhat distraught mom as Sister Baylor sat on the other side and held her and prayed silently for guidance and protection for the whole family.

"I am praying for God's guidance and protection over us in this matter. So guys

if you find Carl before the cops do make sure he is still alive and don't do anything illegal so you have to go to jail. We don't need anyone here in jail. Let the cops handle all this. I am assured that the whole city and county police departments are looking for him," she made it sound like a request but she was actually afraid Gary and Jim would try to get to Carl. She was afraid they would do something that they would realize was a bad mistake while sitting in a prison cell, and that is where Carl belonged, not her boys, as she had come to call everyone one of them.
    "Do they know how long it will be before they move mike?" Jim asked

""They say within a couple of hours he should be here in the room, so we shouldn't have long to wait," Sister Baylor replied. "After they get him moved I am gonna go home and get some rest and a shower," she continued . "They still have him hooked up to all the machines and I wonder if Dave is gonna be able to handle seeing him like that."

"I think with all of us here he can handle it," Gary replied fully intending to guard him and his brother. "No one is getting to these guys unless they go thru me and I mean every word of that," he was saying as he entered the room. "I gave all the info to Leo and he is going to check with hospital staff and get us pictures of her so we can know who she is and she wont be allowed in the room without our permission, which I think will be on a cold day in hell," he spoke.

Sister Baylor looked over at Gary and gave him the look of death before speaking. "Boy you want me to take you in the bathroom and wash your mouth out with soap? You better what that language," she threatened and had everyone in the room but Gary laughing. But he too joined in as his face was turning red as he blushed.

"I'm sorry mamaw, that slipped it wont happen again," he apologized still hanging his head and blushing.

"I know sweetie, I was just teasing but if it does happen again I will do it," she joked.

Jim had to get his two cents worth in on this and spoke up. "You want me to hold him while you wash his mouth out Sister? I will be glad to," he kidded his lover and partner making like he was going to hold him for Sister Baylor.

"Hey babe, you're suppose to be on my side," Gary griped at Jim

"Hey sweetie you are on your own in this one. You got yourself into this, now let's see your worm your way out of this one," he laughed.

"Hey no fair two on one," Gary giggled trying to act hurt.

"Make that 3 on one dearie," Mary laughed.

"Oh my god, I am being ganged up on now," Jim pouted. "I need my brother and Mike now to help me on this," he laughed.

As everyone was laughing and talking, there was a loud commotion in the hallway.

"I am going in that room," the voice of a woman could be heard screaming thru the door, "that is my client in there and I have a court order to take custody of him." The voice loudly exclaimed.

"I'm telling you for the last time lady. I don't give a shit who you are. You are not going in that room unless the doctor gives the ok. This child is under the protection of the county of Lee and you are not taking him anywhere," the guard on the door shouted at her.

About that time the room door burst opened and a heavy set woman barged in followed by the guard. "Sorry folks she just barged in," the guard exclaimed.

"I am here to take custody of this child," she exclaimed. "We just had a report he was living in the house with two queers and that is not natural."

Jim got in her face between her an Davey and began protecting Davey from her. "Lady I don't know who the hell you think you are, nor do I care who the hell you are, but you are not going anywhere near that child. He is in police protective custody and his mother is standing right over there. So no way in hell are you taking him anywhere," he jumped in her face as he began reading her the riot act.

" I'll have you know I am director of CPS here in Lee county and I have a court order to remove him from the home," the woman exclaimed as she tried to get to Davey, but all four people in the room were blocking her way while the guard called for Leo and also for security.

"I'll have you know bitch, my son already has a court appointed case worker and as far as where he is living we are staying with his brother and his partner until next week when we move into our new house that my son has inherited. I'll tell you now it will be a cold day in hell before you get your hands on my son you stupid bitch," Marilyn jumped in and got in the woman's face.

"I want to know who you are an who reported this to you," Dr. Smith asked as he entered the room.

"I am Kathryn Levits from Lee County CPS. And just who the hell are you? She replied asking, not even caring to look at who she was talking to.

"I just happened to be this boy's doctor and you are not taking him anywhere, lady," Kevin let her have it with both barrels. "This boy has been thru a hell of a drama having his friend shot right beside him knowing the bullet was meant for him."

Kevin was livid by now at this woman trying to cause drama for Davey he didn't need. "I can have a court order here in ten minutes barring you from this hospital so I suggest you leave and it just so happens I know the director of CPS in this county and it sure as hell ain't you, lady, so I don't know what game you are trying to pull here but it ain't gonna work. So I suggest you get the hell out of here now before I have you arrested," Kevin continued as the case worker's mouth opened so wide it looked like her chin would hit the floor.

"I'll leave but I assure you I will be back. Faggots like you all don't deserve to have kids around. You are all a bunch of child molesters as far as I am concerned," she yelled as she turned and stormed out of the room.

"I know who is behind this," Mary stated. "Ellen is already at work helping Carl get Davey away from me so he can get his hands on him," she cried. "I will see him dead and in hell, pardon my language Sister Baylor, before I will let him get Davey and hurt him anymore than he already has," she said matter-of-factly.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    way to ruin a perfectly good Sparten thread sonatine

Load Metric
    or maybe you made it better am not quite sure yet

Load Metric
    all I know is you should all vote Donald trump it is your destiny

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Is trump the modern day george Washington???

Going against global powers and the full retribution of both parties just to.bring bring us back to a republic and end the tyranny of the kleptacracy, hmmmm??

Your not going to ruin this thread tinedick.. your a typicle progressive..thete very ugly people and try to. Shout people down.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    in the mean time

"Come on we have to get to the hospital I have to be with Mikey." Davey cried hugging his big brother. "We have to go now."

"Come on I can get you there faster in my car," Leo stated herding the mass out to his car and loading them up.

As the group gathered in the waiting room waiting to hear from Mikey Davey was clinging to Sister Baylor for support crying his eyes out.

"Shhhhhhhhh Baby don't cry, God is gonna take care of Mikey. We just have to pray and trust God." Sister Baylor offered comforting the distraught young boy.

"It's all my fault. It's me Carl wants. Why did he have to shoot Mikey?" Davey cried.

"Listen to me it is not your fault, Carl is a sick man. This is not your fault and don't even think that way." Gary whispered coming up from behind Davey and wrapping his arms around him too. "The doctors are taking good care of Mikey," he continued, trying to comfort Davey.

It had been two hours and no word on Mikey's condition yet. The doctors had been working on him from the second they had brought him in. The tension in the waiting room was growing with every passing minute. Jimmy had gone back to the house to board up the shattered window and clean up the mess after the police had finished with their investigation. Davey had not stopped crying the whole time they were there and everyone was starting to worry about him also having a breakdown from this.

Gary pulled Marilyn to one side and to talk to her about Davey's condition and what they should do.

"I think we need to get the doctor to give Davey a sedative to calm him down," Gary stated looking over his should at the sobbing boy. "I am really worried this could cause him to have a nervous breakdown."

"I think you may be right. I am a little worried myself about it," Marilyn agreed. "He hasn't stopped shaking or crying since this started. See if you can find a doctor to order him a sedative," she asked Gary.

Dr. Smith was just arriving for his shift at the hospital when he noticed Gary heading for the nurses' station.

"Hey Bud he called what brings you here today," Kevin asked not knowing this was going to be a long night for all of them.

"We got a bad problem Kevin," Gary started to explain. " Someone shot thru our window tonight the bullet struck Mike in the neck the surgeons have been working on him for the past two hours." he continued to tell what had happened. "Right now though we are afraid Davey is heading for a nervous breakdown he hasn't stopped shaking or crying since this happened. I was just on my way to see if I could get a doctor to give him a sedative to calm him down."

"Hang on let me check in and get my lab coat on I will see him in just a few minutes. It might be better if it is me that sees him." Kevin replied "and in the mean time I will check on Mike's condition for you" he offered as he turned and quickly walked into the doctors lounge to change clothes and make a call up to surgery on check on Mike.

Gary explained to Marilyn that Kevin was checking on Mike's progress and also getting ready to check Davey over and give him a sedative.

"Kevin is gonna give Davey something to calm him down and may even admit him for a day or two to watch him," Gary told the nervous mother as she sat wringing her hands together not knowing what to do.

"I hope Mike will be ok, this will kill Davey if something happens to him." Marilyn herself now cried leaning her head on her sons brothers shoulder.

"Shhhhhh, don't even think that. He will be ok. Have faith." Gary assured her. "Our little monkey over there is gonna be ok too. His love for Mikey is what is gonna bring that boy thru this you hear me now think positive."

"I know but I just feel so bad for Mikey and Sister Baylor and my baby right now. I feel like there is nothing I can do to help." I should have left Carl years ago then maybe this would have never happened," Marilyn whimpered thru falling tears.

"Listen to me you had no way of knowing this was gonna happen. Like I told Davey this isn't your fault. Carl is a very sick and dangerous man. If could have just as easily been Davey, you, me or Jim in there instead of Mikey. Carl doesn't care who he hurts." Gary explained his feelings to Marilyn while drying her tears with a tissue. "We don't need to let Davey see us cry. It will only make him more upset." He continued as they were joined by Dr. Kevin Smith now dressed in hospital scrubs and white lab coat.

"Let's see if we can get Davey in one of the exam rooms so I can talk to him and give him a shot to sedate him. Then I will tell you what I have found out so far about Mikey," Kevin offered. "As soon as the sedative is working I will tell everyone the latest updates on his condition."

The trio walked over to where Davey was being cuddled by Sister Baylor rocking him in her arms like a baby and humming softy to him.

"Davey, you an your family want to come with me into the exam room where we can all talk privately and have more privacy than out here. I have also taken the liberty of having the cafeteria send up coffee and donuts and sodas," Mike spoke to Davey taking him by his hand and leading him into the closest empty exam room. "Davey why don't you hop up there on the bed and let me look at you for a minute," he started once they were in the room. "I brought something to help you calm down I don't need you getting so bad upset over this, young'un." Kevin continued stroking the boys hair and talking softly to him. I want to give you this shot it won't hurt you but it will make you feel better, ok hun?"

"Yes son he is going to be ok I just talked to the surgeon a few minutes ago he is about ready to leave the operating room but it is still going to be a while before you can see him though," Kevin assured the frightened child. First let's get this medicine in you then I will explain everything that happened, ok?"

"Yea babe I am afraid we do it would hurt you arm to much to give this in the arm," Kevin explained. As he took the needle filled with medicine from his lab coat pocket and started to get it ready while Davey rolled over on his side and lowered his pants just enough to show the top of the hip and nothing more. After swabbing the area with alcohol Kevin then proceeded to inject the medicine in Davey's hip muscle.

"OUUUUUUUUUch" Davey cried as the needle stuck him. "Did you have to do it so hard?"

"That was easy you should really feel it when I do it hard," Kevin laughed trying to cheer the boy up.

"No thanks," sputtered Davey. "That hurt bad enough, man you doctors have no mercy," he continued rubbing his sore hip.

"I'm sorry if it hurt son but it will help you calm down," the doctor explained. "Now just lay back and relax and let the medicine work," Kevin told him rubbing his head.

Gary got behind Davey and laid him down on the bed and just laid there and held his brother as he started to calm down. Within a few minutes Davey begin to get drowsy as the medicine did its job as the adults talked quietly over to one side.

"Well all I know right now is they did surgery to repair an artery that was damaged, and he lost a lot of blood. The docs said that due to someone's quick thinking at the scene was all that kept mike from bleeding out before he got to the hospital," Kevin explained what he had been told by the OR nurse and the tech he had talked to. "The surgeon will be down shortly to talk to everyone an explain exactly what they had to do," he continued trying to reassure the family. "They expect mike to make a full recovery though he is going to have to take things very slow an easy an is gonna need help when he is released from the hospital "

"No worries about that doc we are gonna bring Mike to our house so we can look after him till he is healed up. It is the least we can do and we are gonna cover all hospital expense too," Gary spoke up quickly.

"Well, I can tell you this right now you won't be receiving a hospital bill until we are sure of the status of the case. In some cases like these victims rights organization step in and cover expenses so don't be worrying about bills right now. Let's just get our boys well and back on their feet. I really think Davey needs to see a good therapist and Mike may need one too now after this." Kevin told everyone in the room as he looked down at the now sleeping child on the bed. "I think I am going to admit Davey for a few days. I want to make sure this doesn't cause a break down for him. Plus I think Leo will want to post a guard on he and Mike and I will make sure they are close together," Kevin added.

Not far from the hospital Carl was sitting alone in an abandoned farm house plotting his next move. "Damn I missed that little faggot. Oh well one faggot down one to go," he thought to himself and he begin to think of how he

could get to Davey and get him. "He couldn't go to the hospital too many people around there," he thought as he tried to think of a way to get to Davey without the cops getting to him. "Wait, what about Carol she works as a nurse and she hates the little faggot as much as I do. She would help me get rid of him once and for all." He grinned to himself as he began to put together his devilish plan.
    Back at the hospital Dr. Smith had Davey admitted and moved to a private room. The surgeon had come down and talked to the family an explained what happened to mike and what they had to do to repair the damage. He had explained to them that while mike was still very serious he would make a full recovery.

Standing outside Davey's room waiting for the nurses to get him situated in bed an leave Marilyn an Gary wait for Jim to join them. Sister Baylor had gone up to recovery to check on Michael.

"I can't believe all this is happening," Marilyn whispered trying not to let the sob escape that she was trying to so hard to hold in. "Why can't he just leave us alone now."

"He is crazy and he is dangerous Mary," Gary replied hugging the distraught woman to him and holding her close. "I will promise you this though, I will do everything I can to protect you and Davey and now Michael. Leo has promised he would have a guard posted on both boys while they are here in the hospital," he assure her trying to keep his voice from showing his angry an his fear.

Gary was worried that somehow Carl might be able to slip by the police and get to Davey even here in the hospital. Look at how much he had gotten by with so far and they haven't been able to catch him. Gary was deep in thought when he felt arms circling around him and Mary. Looking back over his shoulder his eyes met a wonderful sight, the face of the man he was so truly in love with.

"Davey is sleeping they had to admit him and give him a sedative to calm him down." Gary explained to him as he let go of Mary and took his husband in his arms. "Michael is in recovery and doctors say he should make full recovery but he did lose a lot of blood and he is in serious condition. Rev. Baylor has gone up to check on him now."

"The police are still checking out the area around the house and I called a repair service to come fix the window," Jim told Gary as he embraced him in a tight hug pulling Marilyn with them and Mary as he reached over to kiss Mary on her cheek an give her a hug. "How are you holding up Mary?" Jim asked her

"Holding up as well as I can be under the circumstances Jim. This is just so hard to think of happening to us." Marilyn sobbed into Jim's shoulder finally letting her emotions loose. I feel like this is all my fault for not leaving that bastard when I had the chance.

"You can't blame yourself for this Mary. Carl is just evil and possessed. He needs to be stopped and soon," Gary assured the distraught mom. "He better pray the police get him before I do for what he has done to my little brother. I plan a few surprises for him if I find him and they won't be pretty I can assure you." He continued to rant letting his anger show.

Finally the nurse came out and told them they could go in now to be with Dave, entering the room they could see he was drifting off to sleep so they tried to be as quiet as possible, but he still roused from a dream like state to ask about Michael.

"Hey little brother he is gonna be fine. He is out of surgery and in recovery they will bring him down here in a few hours and you will be able to see him. Right now you just go to sleep and rest, we are all here with you an you know we love you," Gary spoke as he embraced his little brother. "You just lay back and let the medicine work and sleep for a while and I will get you an ice cream sundae when you wake up. Mike might be right here in the room with you. How about that, sweetie"?" Gary joked as he kissed Dave on his forehead.

Marilyn came over as well as Jim and hugged and kissed Davey as he fell back to sleep. They watched over the sleeping child, talking softly among themselves.

"Mary I know the plan was for you an Davey to move into dad's old house next week now that work is completed on it but I don't think that is such a good idea right now and since we have plenty of room, I think the best thing is for you to stay on with us." Jim spoke for he an Gary both as both had already been discussing it .

"I don't want to be any trouble guys," Mary started before Gary grabbed her and embraced her.

"Hun you and Dave are no trouble what so ever. I am loving getting to know my little brother and bond with him after all these years. Give me this little pleasure, please," Gary almost begged. "I could not stand it if something happened to you or my little guy there, you don't know how much I have come to love him in the short time we have had together and you also. Mary you are like family now too." He continued trying to sell Mary on the idea of them staying on with them at least until this thing with Carl was over.

"No buts mom you and Dave are staying with us and that's final." Jim told her as he realized he had just called her mom. "I'm sorry Mary I hope I didn't offend you by calling you mom," he apologized.

"Nonsense Jim that was the sweetest thing you could have done for me right now. It makes me feel good that you would think of me as a mom. I love you guys so much and look at what you have done to help Davey. How could I not love you both?" she replied, hugging both guys. "I would love it if you both would call me mom."

As the three hugged and cried together Sister Baylor walked softly in the room and witnessed all the love in the room.

"Well I can see all is well here, and I have good news to report," she exclaimed excitedly. "Mike has started to wake up. He is still groggy and in pain but doctor Kevin said he is going to be fine and they will be moving him down here shortly," she continued moving her hands as she usually did when she was excited. "I know a certain young man who will be excited also to see him when he gets down," she grinned looking over at the sleeping child on the next bed.

"You bet he will be," Gary laughed, "when he roused up earlier Mike was the first thing he asked about"

"They said he lost a lot of blood but he is doing ok. They did all the repairs and he will be laid up for a while but you know with God's help he is gonna be ok as well as our other young man right there," she explained. "Has anyone heard from Leo, as to what they have heard from Carl, if anything," she asked.

"So far nothing," Jim told her. "But he is sending a guard to guard the boys. Only main family and ones on our list will be able to get into the room. Kevin is choosing certain staff from all shifts that will be the only ones who will be allowed in the room also," he went on to explain. "We are taking all precautions to keep our boys safe till this maniac is caught."

While everyone was talking Marilyn was deep in thought as she remembered Carl had a sister working in the hospital and for some reason this started worrying her and whether she should mention this to the guys or not.

Gary was noticing Mary in deep thought and the worried look on her face as he went and sat beside her and put his arm around her an allowed her to lean her head on his shoulder. "Ok mom, spill it. What is worrying you," he started, trying to get her to open up.

"I just remembered something, Carl has a sister who works as a nurse here and she is just as bad as he is. We have to find a way to keep her away from Davey," Mary explained to Gary.

"Ok give me her name and I will call Leo and let him know. She'll not get anywhere near this room if I have anything to say about it." Gary stamped out of the room after learning the name of the sister.

"Is anything wrong mom?" Jim asked seeing his partner stamp out of the room so fast.

"I don't know but I had just remembered Carl has a sister working here as a nurse so I don't know if that will mean anything or not but he is letting Leo know so we can keep her away from the boys if possible," Mary said as she explained to Jim and Sister Baylor what was going on.

"You're right hun this could be nothing but then it could be trouble. How do she and Carl get along?" Jim asked concerned now

"Close very close. She would do anything he asked her to. She is just as dirty as he is and she hates Davey," Mary told him as she watched the freeze come over his face.

"Ok, here is what I want you to do. I am sure the personnel department will give Leo her photo and since she doesn't know me or Gary and she won't think we know who she is, I want you and Sister Baylor to go to her house and stay tonight Gary and I will stay with the boys to see if she tries to get into the room," he told her, giving her no choice in the matter. "You both need rest and Gary and I will take care of our boys. Don't worry, they will be safe and Leo is sending a guard over at 3 pm," he finished.

"Do you really think she would try something right here in the hospital?" Sister Baylor asked, not believing what she had just heard.

"Knowing Ellen, Sister Baylor, she will try anything. She and Carl are just a like," Mary explained." I wouldn't put anything past her, she has never liked Davey at all. She always called him a little bastard," she cried.

"Don't worry hun, they aren't getting to him or Mike in here. This I hope I can promise," Gary assured the somewhat distraught mom as Sister Baylor sat on the other side and held her and prayed silently for guidance and protection for the whole family.

if you find Carl before the cops do make sure he is still alive and don't do anything illegal so you have to go to jail. We don't need anyone here in jail. Let the cops handle all this. I am assured that the whole city and county police departments are looking for him," she made it sound like a request but she was actually afraid Gary and Jim would try to get to Carl. She was afraid they would do something that they would realize was a bad mistake while sitting in a prison cell, and that is where Carl belonged, not her boys, as she had come to call everyone one of them.

""They say within a couple of hours he should be here in the room, so we shouldn't have long to wait," Sister Baylor replied. "After they get him moved I am gonna go home and get some rest and a shower," she continued . "They still have him hooked up to all the machines and I wonder if Dave is gonna be able to handle seeing him like that."

"I think with all of us here he can handle it," Gary replied fully intending to guard him and his brother. "No one is getting to these guys unless they go thru me and I mean every word of that," he was saying as he entered the room. "I gave all the info to Leo and he is going to check with hospital staff and get us pictures of her so we can know who she is and she wont be allowed in the room without our permission, which I think will be on a cold day in hell," he spoke.

Sister Baylor looked over at Gary and gave him the look of death before speaking. "Boy you want me to take you in the bathroom and wash your mouth out with soap? You better what that language," she threatened and had everyone in the room but Gary laughing. But he too joined in as his face was turning red as he blushed.

"I'm sorry mamaw, that slipped it wont happen again," he apologized still hanging his head and blushing.

"I know sweetie, I was just teasing but if it does happen again I will do it," she joked.

Jim had to get his two cents worth in on this and spoke up. "You want me to hold him while you wash his mouth out Sister? I will be glad to," he kidded his lover and partner making like he was going to hold him for Sister Baylor.

"Hey sweetie you are on your own in this one. You got yourself into this, now let's see your worm your way out of this one," he laughed.

"Oh my god, I am being ganged up on now," Jim pouted. "I need my brother and Mike now to help me on this," he laughed.

As everyone was laughing and talking, there was a loud commotion in the hallway.

"I am going in that room," the voice of a woman could be heard screaming thru the door, "that is my client in there and I have a court order to take custody of him." The voice loudly exclaimed.

"I'm telling you for the last time lady. I don't give a shit who you are. You are not going in that room unless the doctor gives the ok. This child is under the protection of the county of Lee and you are not taking him anywhere," the guard on the door shouted at her.

About that time the room door burst opened and a heavy set woman barged in followed by the guard. "Sorry folks she just barged in," the guard exclaimed.

"I am here to take custody of this child," she exclaimed. "We just had a report he was living in the house with two queers and that is not natural."

Jim got in her face between her an Davey and began protecting Davey from her. "Lady I don't know who the hell you think you are, nor do I care who the hell you are, but you are not going anywhere near that child. He is in police protective custody and his mother is standing right over there. So no way in hell are you taking him anywhere," he jumped in her face as he began reading her the riot act.

" I'll have you know I am director of CPS here in Lee county and I have a court order to remove him from the home," the woman exclaimed as she tried to get to Davey, but all four people in the room were blocking her way while the guard called for Leo and also for security.

"I'll have you know bitch, my son already has a court appointed case worker and as far as where he is living we are staying with his brother and his partner until next week when we move into our new house that my son has inherited. I'll tell you now it will be a cold day in hell before you get your hands on my son you stupid bitch," Marilyn jumped in and got in the woman's face.

"I want to know who you are an who reported this to you," Dr. Smith asked as he entered the room.

"I am Kathryn Levits from Lee County CPS. And just who the hell are you? She replied asking, not even caring to look at who she was talking to.

"I just happened to be this boy's doctor and you are not taking him anywhere, lady," Kevin let her have it with both barrels. "This boy has been thru a hell of a drama having his friend shot right beside him knowing the bullet was meant for him."

Kevin was livid by now at this woman trying to cause drama for Davey he didn't need. "I can have a court order here in ten minutes barring you from this hospital so I suggest you leave and it just so happens I know the director of CPS in this county and it sure as hell ain't you, lady, so I don't know what game you are trying to pull here but it ain't gonna work. So I suggest you get the hell out of here now before I have you arrested," Kevin continued as the case worker's mouth opened so wide it looked like her chin would hit the floor.

"I'll leave but I assure you I will be back. Faggots like you all don't deserve to have kids around. You are all a bunch of child molesters as far as I am concerned," she yelled as she turned and stormed out of the room.

"I know who is behind this," Mary stated. "Ellen is already at work helping Carl get Davey away from me so he can get his hands on him," she cried. "I will see him dead and in hell, pardon my language Sister Baylor, before I will let him get Davey and hurt him anymore than he already has," she said matter-of-factly.
    bump
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    in the mean time

bump
    bump again
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    seriously you guys the sparten has something to say and we should all hear it

Load Metric
    so sparten are we going all in on the Donald or is it too close to call

Load Metric
    bump
    bump again
    so this is a bump too btw

Load Metric
    in the mean time

bump

i like this bump more i think

Load Metric
    simmer down sontine me and my friend the sparten are trying to have an intellectual discussion here

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    simmer down sontine me and my friend the sparten are trying to have an intellectual discussion here
    Heis just being the tinydick...

That what progressives do.. even democrates arevoting for trump and has the largest support with hispanics among republicans, lol..

This could be diffrent..even if he doesnt win, he is definatly making a loud and strong point to the establishment on both sides..

Libralism is a mental disoerder

Load Metric
    JACKS ON CRACK

Load Metric
    in the mean time

bump
    Quality bump

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Your the one behaving like a typicle progresive and mental patient....

Whats wrong, could find an object to stick up your rectum or a penis to pit in your mouth..

Load Metric
    SONATINE DICK SO TINY

Load Metric
    I HEARD HE SPENT ALL DAY LOOKING FOR A PENIS TO PUT IN HIS MOUTH

Thread Information