Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Rowdy Rhonda Rousey is Not Dead

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

The compilation of damage done up to that point isn't in the gif. Again, at what point did you think she had a prayer against Rousey? The only thing not fair about the fight is that that poor girl ever got into the ring with her.
    I saw the leadup to the punch. It was nothing. If the punch was on the chin, different story. You can EASILY be knocked out on even a weak punch that makes your chin cross your shoulder. Not even the toughest person can shake that off if it turns your head enough.

I saw absolutely nothing even remotely close to a punch that would put someone on the canvas In that 35 or whatever seconds, no matter the location.
    Now it's like you're trolling. I'll ask a third time, just for sport..

The question is: At what point in the fight did you think she had a shot vs Rousey?

Load Metric

The compilation of damage done up to that point isn't in the gif. Again, at what point did you think she had a prayer against Rousey? The only thing not fair about the fight is that that poor girl ever got into the ring with her.
    I saw the leadup to the punch. It was nothing. If the punch was on the chin, different story. You can EASILY be knocked out on even a weak punch that makes your chin cross your shoulder. Not even the toughest person can shake that off if it turns your head enough.

I saw absolutely nothing even remotely close to a punch that would put someone on the canvas In that 35 or whatever seconds, no matter the location.
    LOL, what?

You always do this shit. Come into the thread, act like you know what you're talking about, and then say some ass backwards dumb shit.

A punch to the chin knocks you out as easily as a punch to the temple?

When people refer to a fighters "chin" they aren't actually talking about their goddamn chin. It's about punch resistance.

Comments

rum dick: this re the "chin"

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JMM View Post

LOL, what?

You always do this shit. Come into the thread, act like you know what you're talking about, and then say some ass backwards dumb shit.

When people refer to a fighters "chin" they aren't actually talking about their goddamn chin. It's about punch resistance.
    Oh really? Ask ANYONE who has ever fought if what I said is accurate. It 100 fucking percent is you dumb motherfucker. I was told this by a professional boxer, who hapoens to be one of my best friends. He actually fought. For years. In the ring. And taught me a few things. That was the very first and most important thing he said, how to knock someone the fuck out if you really want to. And it wasn't "punch him in the temple"

It is much easier to twist the head with a chin shot, and THAT is what renders you unconscious theceasiest. Can you be kocked out with a temple shot? Of course. But it is mharder to do.

Have you ever been in fight? Apparently not. You know those guys who you see completely asleep after a punch? That is from them getting hit on the chin every fucking time, not in the temple.

So fuck off and don't tell me what the fuck I know and don't faggot.

Comments

Kuntmissioner: These are rediciulous notions that you post
    Last edited by NaturalBornHustler; 08-02-2015 at 07:35 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Now it's like you're trolling. I'll ask a third time, just for sport..

The question is: At what point in the fight did you think she had a shot vs Rousey?
    I said she had no shot, as evidenced by the -1700 line. Not sure what that has to do with whether a certain punch was hard enough to incapacitate her.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Are there any Serena Williams looking bitches they have pegged for mma stardom in the next couple of years? Will Rousey really never lose?
    Serena Williams looking bitches can't be found at 135 lbs.

Load Metric

LOL, what?

Oh really? Ask ANYONE who has ever fought if what I said is accurate. It 100 fucking percent is you dumb motherfucker. I was told this by a professional boxer, who hapoens to be one of my best friends. He actually fought. For years. In the ring. And taught me a few things. That was the very first and most important thing he said, how to knock someone the fuck out if you really want to. And it wasn't "punch him in the temple"

It is much easier to twist the head with a chin shot, and THAT is what renders you unconscious theceasiest. Can you be kocked out with a temple shot? Of course. But it is mharder to do.

Have you ever been in fight? Apparently not. You know those guys who you see completely asleep after a punch? That is from them getting hit on the chin every fucking time, not in the temple.

So fuck off and don't tell me what the fuck I know and don't faggot.
    Nice tilt, pussy.

And it takes a much harder shot to the chin than it does to the temple to knock someone out. Hence why a grazing temple shot can KO someone, and a grazing chin shot can't.

You said "if the punch was on the chin, different story" I didn't make it up. You said the shit, "you dumb mother fucker"

I didn't say a temple shot was easier to land, dummy. Just that it takes less of a connect to KO someone.

I do like the ole "but my friend said!" stance you took, though.

Load Metric
    Well I know a guy who knows a guy that talked to another guy that said that a shot behind the ear can fuck you up.

The third guy may have been Cain Velasquez but I'm not entirely sure.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Well I know a guy who knows a guy that talked to another guy that said that a shot behind the ear can fuck you up.

The third guy may have been Cain Velasquez but I'm not entirely sure.
    Your friend's friend's friend is a wise dude.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    NBH is getting undeserved hate here, that punch was as fucking shitty as it gets.
    When it gets to the point were I see stuff that would just have me smiling if I were the recive the same shot its hard to get exited anymore about female mma, there is Ronda, that polish chick and maybe cyborg dont even know if shes good post roids,and who else?
    Shit reminds me of female soccer over here.
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    NBH is getting undeserved hate here, that punch was as fucking shitty as it gets.
    When it gets to the point were I see stuff that would just have me smiling if I were the recive the same shot its hard to get exited anymore about female mma, there is Ronda, that polish chick and maybe cyborg dont even know if shes good post roids,and who else?
    You are absolutely wrong. That was a solid shot to a very good spot to put someone out & it did.

Go back & take a look at the kick from Rory MacDonald that just about KO'd Lawler to know that. That kick was basically arm blocked but got through a liittle & wrapped around the base of his neck right behind the ear. That was a glancing blow that just about ended the fight & surely would have if it had gotten through cleanly.

That all being said WMMA is a joke.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    I don't think anyone said it was a fantastic punch. The shot to the ear landed clean. Maybe that chick can't take a punch. You don't go limp and land flat on your face if it's "fixed" though. She was out.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    does anyone have a video of the shields/harris fight?
    its on the NBC Live Extra site, starts at 2:10:00

http://stream.nbcsports.com/liveextra/

It's basically 3 rounds of Steve Mazzagatti ignoring Palhares poking Shields in the eye

"Over and over, he kept catching his thumb and digging it in both of my eyes. Over and over," Shields told MMAFighting.com. "I kept telling Mazzagatti, ‘hey, look, the eye gouges.' He wasn't saying anything about it. It wasn't once or twice. It was at least eight times. In over 40 fights, not one time has anyone ever done that to me. Those weren't, like, semi-eyepokes. Those were blatant dig in and try to gouge."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/2/...was-absolutely

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I don't think anyone said it was a fantastic punch. The shot to the ear landed clean. Maybe that chick can't take a punch. You don't go limp and land flat on your face if it's "fixed" though. She was out.
    Oh Im not saying the fix was in, It just shows how most of them have now business in the cage
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    That Rhonda is not very ladylike.

Load Metric
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Looks like OSA

Load Metric

Oh Im not saying the fix was in, It just shows how most of them have now business in the cage
    For sure. That chick had no business in there with Rousey.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Dang y'all niccas got naturalbornretard heated up

Load Metric

glancing blows never do damage

little bit of leeway for it being Lesnar's big ass throwing the punch

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    That Rhonda is not very ladylike.

I disagree

Name:  rousey ladylike weigh-ins.jpg
Views: 574
Size:  161.1 KB

Thread Information