Thread: MIKE TYSON IS ENTERING THE BITCOIN GAME

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

MIKE TYSON IS ENTERING THE BITCOIN GAME

The champ has sold his likeness to an ATM company that allows it's users to convert cash into BITCOIN. ATM's will be placed in 2 Vegas locations in August with Tyson's likeness plastered all over them. There slogan will be......

MIKE TYSON’S FASTEST KNOCK OUT IN THE RING WAS*30*SECONDS.

THE MIKE TYSON BITCOIN ATM CAN TURN YOUR CASH INTO BITCOIN IN UNDER*20*SECONDS.

http://www.miketysonbitcoin.com/
    http://www.cnbc.com/2015/07/27/mike-...in-market.html

Comments

WeedAndPoker: nice

Load Metric
    As a big proponent of bitcoin, this has fail wrote all over it imo.

The majority of people still don't know what bitcoins are and very few actually understand how the bitcoin system works. I think adding Iron Mike to bitcoin ATMs will only make the unknown more skeptical of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

I love the fact the more ATMs are gradually popping up over the world, but they need to have a professional appearance to them like any financial institutions ATMs do.

If I didn't know a thing about Bitcoin and saw Tyson was associated with it in any way, I wouldn't look any further as the first thing to come to mind is that this is a guy who blew hundreds of millions of dollars and was broke just a couple years ago.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasJim View Post

The majority of people still don't know what bitcoins are and very few actually understand how the bitcoin system works. I think adding Iron Mike to bitcoin ATMs will only make the unknown more skeptical of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

I love the fact the more ATMs are gradually popping up over the world, but they need to have a professional appearance to them like any financial institutions ATMs do.

If I didn't know a thing about Bitcoin and saw Tyson was associated with it in any way, I wouldn't look any further as the first thing to come to mind is that this is a guy who blew hundreds of millions of dollars and was broke just a couple years ago.

Tyson hasn't exactly been the epitome of financial success
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric
    That's a good way of putting it. Try to imagine Wells Fargo putting up Mike Tyson branded ATMs.

Load Metric
    pretty sure the sink/swim factor here isnt going to have much to do with whether or not its got tyson on it (its vegas after all) but what the rake is on transactions.

and im inclined to expect (its vegas after all) that its going to be laughably huge.

also curious about whether or not its going to demand some form of ID to use.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Anyone that would be swayed by this probably isn't in your demographic. What i'm saying is that you are not the target market.

Comments

Gamble-Bots Floppy Hair:

Load Metric
    Name:  hello-my-name-is-irrelevant.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  39.7 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

Load Metric
    I wonder if this is going to be one of those William shatter situations where he ends up making more $$ on this than his boxing.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Mike Tyson is getting into...no....has always been in the "Anything for a buck" game.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    I wonder if this is going to be one of those William shatter situations where he ends up making more $$ on this than his boxing.

Not possible., literally not possible.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Last time I looked there was like 2 BTC ATMs around Las Vegas strip, now there are 12 if you count those downtown area. That seems crazy to me. I wonder if they cater to certain types ? Chinese tourists could love them !

Thread Information