Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 26

Thread: LA gangs challenge each other to kill 100 people in 100 days

  1. #1
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7300
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45,072
    Blog Entries
    2

    LA gangs challenge each other to kill 100 people in 100 days

    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-100-days.html

    This challenge includes killing innocent people. Supposedly a 4-year-old was killed recently, as part of this challenge.

    The danger area lies between Western and Normandie, in the city of Los Angeles.

    Recall that the 1992 LA Riots also began in that area -- at Florence and Normandie.

    In 1990, at the height of the LA gang problem (and also the height of violent crime in the US), the scariest area at night was on Pacific Coast Highway between Figueroa and Alameda. Occasionally I got stuck driving through that area at night when coming back from Long Beach and the freeway was closed. However, even then there was no challenge to shoot innocents. It just happened a lot because of all the drive-bys at the time.

  2. #2
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7300
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45,072
    Blog Entries
    2

  3. #3


    best idea ever imo

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-100-days.html

    This challenge includes killing innocent people. Supposedly a 4-year-old was killed recently, as part of this challenge.

    The danger area lies between Western and Normandie, in the city of Los Angeles.

    Recall that the 1992 LA Riots also began in that area -- at Florence and Normandie.

    In 1990, at the height of the LA gang problem (and also the height of violent crime in the US), the scariest area at night was on Pacific Coast Highway between Figueroa and Alameda. Occasionally I got stuck driving through that area at night when coming back from Long Beach and the freeway was closed. However, even then there was no challenge to shoot innocents. It just happened a lot because of all the drive-bys at the time.


    Good thing we have heros like Al Sharpton who will do whatever he can to put an end to this;
    :freelewfather

  5. #5
    Need to give guns to children so they can defend themselves.

     
    Comments
      
      jsearles22: lol
      
      El Gallo: POW

  6. #6
    I wonder how ISIS influenced them into doing this. We really need troops on the ground in Syria and Iraq to stop the menace.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-100-days.html

    This challenge includes killing innocent people. Supposedly a 4-year-old was killed recently, as part of this challenge.

    The danger area lies between Western and Normandie, in the city of Los Angeles.

    Recall that the 1992 LA Riots also began in that area -- at Florence and Normandie.

    In 1990, at the height of the LA gang problem (and also the height of violent crime in the US), the scariest area at night was on Pacific Coast Highway between Figueroa and Alameda. Occasionally I got stuck driving through that area at night when coming back from Long Beach and the freeway was closed. However, even then there was no challenge to shoot innocents. It just happened a lot because of all the drive-bys at the time.
    Is it too late for me to use my one time?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

  8. #8
    Photoballer 4Dragons's Avatar
    Reputation
    2686
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-100-days.html

    This challenge includes killing innocent people. Supposedly a 4-year-old was killed recently, as part of this challenge.

    The danger area lies between Western and Normandie, in the city of Los Angeles.

    Recall that the 1992 LA Riots also began in that area -- at Florence and Normandie.

    In 1990, at the height of the LA gang problem (and also the height of violent crime in the US), the scariest area at night was on Pacific Coast Highway between Figueroa and Alameda. Occasionally I got stuck driving through that area at night when coming back from Long Beach and the freeway was closed. However, even then there was no challenge to shoot innocents. It just happened a lot because of all the drive-bys at the time.
    Some pretty stupid shit to shoot your custo's.

     
    Comments
      
      Gamble-Bots Floppy Hair:

  9. #9
    Banned
    Reputation
    835
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,494

  10. #10
    Crazy stuff. Even crazier if gangs were really doing this.


    Of course, they aren't, but when forums are dead, you post what's available..

    http://snopes.com/gangs-kill-100-days/

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    404 bruh

     
    Comments
      
      Crowe Diddly: Goddamn "m." fuckin my link up rep

  12. #12

     
    Comments
      
      SrslySirius: I tip my fedora to you, good sir
      
      Crowe Diddly: This, obv
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    pretty lol that the cop interviewed says the gangs don't have the resources to pull it off.

  14. #14
    Platinum Lord of the Fraud's Avatar
    Reputation
    1271
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Get A BRAIN! MORANS - GO USA
    Posts
    4,976
    America clinging onto its 'First World' status by the skin of its teeth.

     
    Comments
      
      big dick: It's a disgusting country
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

  15. #15
    in before 6TP writes an article about this


  16. #16
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7300
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    45,072
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    in before 6TP writes an article about this

    I am a bit embarrassed about posting about this matter without checking on its authenticity (very unlike me), but I wouldn't be too worried about 6TP putting up a story right now.

     
    Comments
      
      Crowe Diddly: +1

  17. #17
    Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Reputation
    862
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,375
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    in before 6TP writes an article about this

    I am a bit embarrassed about posting about this matter without checking on its authenticity (very unlike me), but I wouldn't be too worried about 6TP putting up a story right now.
    spill it!
    BIG MASSIVE DUMPS

  18. #18
    Photoballer 4Dragons's Avatar
    Reputation
    2686
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    I wonder how ISIS influenced them into doing this. We really need troops on the ground in Syria and Iraq to stop the menace.
    I would take the opposite stance and say go round all these ghetto jokers up and ship them to the desert with much better weapons than they have now.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    spill it!
    His sites got pulled again.

  20. #20
    Photoballer 4Dragons's Avatar
    Reputation
    2686
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    10,648
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    spill it!
    His sites got pulled again.

    Name:  tomcruisecrazylaugh.gif
Views: 472
Size:  1.88 MB

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Going to kill the next person...
    By SetofKs in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-19-2018, 12:05 AM
  2. Replies: 74
    Last Post: 06-13-2014, 12:26 PM
  3. DERANGED MEN GOES AND KILL PEOPLE
    By bottomset_69 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-22-2013, 07:31 PM
  4. CEO Threatens to 'Kill People' Over Gun Control
    By fluffer in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 12:16 AM
  5. KILL WILL
    By Yebsite in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 04:36 PM