Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gonna play poker with the old gang first time since breakup tonight.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    It was a fun night good to be back in the saddle of life.
    Did your ex's name come up?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Splitthis is a nice lady, so I don't want to disparage her, but why are you guys shitting on TONY? If any other male poster posted something like this the usual suspects would be all over it with negativity. His post was funny and very much ON POINT.

-Krypt
    Something wrong with you dude!!

Don't ever call splitthis a nice lady again..

She is a cool chick..

Your a dick, we all come to pfa to sort things out and share parts of our lives to an eclectic group.

Your the epitome of an asshole.
    Did you accidentally think you were posting this under your other "real" account?

Your grammar & spelling suck in every post you make then you drop "eclectic" & "epitome" on our asses in a post that makes perfect sense in every way?

Comments

ToasterOven: he done fucked up

big dick: haha you caught him
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Something wrong with you dude!!

Don't ever call splitthis a nice lady again..

She is a cool chick..

Your a dick, we all come to pfa to sort things out and share parts of our lives to an eclectic group.

Your the epitome of an asshole.
    Did you accidentally think you were posting this under your other "real" account?

Your grammar & spelling suck in every post you make then you drop "eclectic" & "epitome" on our asses in a post that makes perfect sense in every way?

Please enlighten me, sir..

What other account?

I can assure you I have no issue claiming my opinions.

Go trump..

Load Metric
    Spart, he means because you range from lucid, well thought out posts with proper grammar to all caps nonsense retard posts.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    TYDE crushed those
    fo sho

i'd be multitabling those all day long
    I thought the same thing. He did have a good run on those $3 rebuys a few years ago. My guess is, like most tourney players, he got sucked into the cash games after a few tournament losses and ran down the roll. I know it happened to me back in the day, nobody is immune.

Set it and forget it.

Comments

tyde: turds turds turds...everywhere you look...more turds

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

fo sho

i'd be multitabling those all day long
    I thought the same thing. He did have a good run on those $3 rebuys a few years ago. My guess is, like most tourney players, he got sucked into the cash games after a few tournament losses and ran down the roll. I know it happened to me back in the day, nobody is immune.

Set it and forget it.

if you didn't have your head crammed so far up your ass from unclogging massive loads of human excrement, you might have figured out on your own how to look up cash game stats on players

apparently, all those sweaty turds crippled your ability to do any due diligence of your own

if you weren't such a complete fucking MONG, you'd already know I haven't touched cash games online for ages

keep up the amazing work you're doing here Bottomtard you fucking redneck jackoff

Load Metric
    jesus marty, you charging bottomset rent for all that real estate hes holding down in your head?

Comments

Suicide King: Real talk
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

Set it and forget it.

if you didn't have your head crammed so far up your ass from unclogging massive loads of human excrement, you might have figured out on your own how to look up cash game stats on players

apparently, all those sweaty turds crippled your ability to do any due diligence of your own

if you weren't such a complete fucking MONG, you'd already know I haven't touched cash games online for ages

keep up the amazing work you're doing here Bottomtard you fucking redneck jackoff
    Look, I have no idea how many multi accounts you hold across the poker enterprise, including Party Poker. But to suggest with an honest face you are staying away from cash games or the pits is laughable. You have, what, a 20 year history of spewing cash on cash games/pits? Remember when you were fishing coins out of 25 cent machines in Vegas convenience stores, remember that?

I am not passing judgment. I don't handle myself well when in Vegas, so generally outside of an annual trip or so I stay away. Although I never got so bad as gambling slots in convenience stores, my worst was the $10 blackjack table at Excalibur.

But you have full access to Stars and Party and all the sites in Tijuana. My guess is you wasted all your winnings on your luck box month.

It's all gone.

Load Metric
    Remember when you were fishing coins out of 25 cent machines in Vegas convenience stores, remember that?

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    It was a fun night good to be back in the saddle of life.
    Did your ex's name come up?
    Many times, that all said they were on my side. I told them there is no reason to pick sides, our relationship with them is not the issue. I told them when they have games invite him first and if he declines then invite me because I don't want to play when he does. They said they want to invite me first. Told them him first cuz I got other stuff going on and the games mean more to him. They then brought up a bunch of their single friends to fix me up with which I declined. Gonna do a home project this week and post it in that thread. Off work because helping my kid move for her new job.

Thread Information