Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is Tyde such a little bitch?

Load Metric

Why is Tyde such a little bitch?

Just finished the lastest radio show and it's so apparent that tyde has become a little bitch. You talk so much shit to everyone here with your bipolar attitude and yet you want a double standard for yourself? Why do you deserve it; do you think you're special? You troll more here than anyone else does, so you deserve everything that comes your way. Also, why the fuck is Todd trying to protect you after you continuously shit all over him, his forum and half his users.

One last thing, you defending Garrett just shows how delusional you are. The guy is a known scammer yet you think he's being trolled... He should be banned you bipolar dog fucker. Grow a pair like you used to have back in the day and get over yourself.

Comments

garrett: Keep my name out your mouth. YOU DONT KNOW ME. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DO!

tyde: horrible thread is horrible

adamantium: counter

RegGaymer: Abomination

sonatine: lol garrettnegs

anonamoose: man if you just banned the 3 red reps of this post the forum would get 100x better.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Just finished the lastest radio show and it's so apparent that tyde has become a little bitch. You talk so much shit to everyone here with your bipolar attitude and yet you want a double standard for yourself? Why do you deserve it; do you think you're special? You troll more here than anyone else does, so you deserve everything that comes your way. Also, why the fuck is Todd trying to protect you after you continuously shit all over him, his forum and half his users.

One last thing, you defending Garrett just shows how delusional you are. The guy is a known scammer yet you think he's being trolled... He should be banned you bipolar dog fucker. Grow a pair like you used to have back in the day and get over yourself.

Todd protects Tyde because its an Abbott and Costello act imo. I was scratching my head too. If I owned a forum and was taking the abuse tyde gives out I would have booted him and probably any forum owner would have also. Its funny shit when they go at it. Tyde puts in a lot of effort into this site and a lot of personal shit which makes him a lightning rod for trolls. Again though, it is entertaining shit. This is really an entertaining forum. A lot of people like it because its no holds barred. Shit that wouldn't fly on other forums is allowed. I think Todd could really commercialize this site but if he did that then the site wouldn't probably be anything goes pretty much as it is now. Hope it stays the same format and still find a way so Todd could generate some revenue from it.

One question I have though is why can't we call from blocked numbers? Todd is good guy it seems but if its all the same I wouldn't want any of you fuckers calling me. No offense to anyone.

Comments

garrett: Because you are a DUPE account, obviously. No need to have tons of DUPES calling the show from hidden/blocked #s imo!

Banned
    Load Metric

wow what an odd coincidence...

So yesterday I was looking through some old threads...and guess what ?

I happened to notice that handicockme has always been a forgettable, boring bitch...which makes this weak ass crybaby thread that much more ironic and pathetic.

so sorry I'm in your head so deep that you're up in the wee hours of the morning starting a completely lame thread like this, which only solidifies your legacy of being the tilted pussy you've always been.

you must really be spinning out of control to actually create a brand new thread, that's already a complete abortion

how about you get in touch with Bottomturd via private messages ASAP so both of you faggot afterbirth ball gagging clowns can cry about me together

while you're at it, slap on that pair of brand new knee-pads you've been saving for a special occasion, then drop to the ground, and kindly lick the sweat off my hairy beanbag.

ship this one to the hall of shit

Comments

garrett: lol. Deep in his head at 4AM rep...

JMM: lol "handicockme" rep

Sloppy Joe: faggot afterbirth ball gagging clowns rep

rum dick: bottomturd has a nice ring to it

Load Metric
    1. Need attention
    2. Start thread attacking Tyde
    3. Weeeeeeeeeeeee

Comments

rum dick: 4. we all profit?

Load Metric
    Wee hours of the morning... you do realize most functional humans on the east coast are up getting ready for work or going to work earning money. Not everyone can grind starts or has mommy pay their rent/mortgage. Are you down recently on stats? This would explain why you stopped being friendly to Todd and crying like a bitch. I like you for the forum and enjoy when you get into your little tiffs, but crying like a bitch is just soft, baby's R us toilet tissue soft.

Comments

tyde: shut it down you forgettable knob

garrett: Pretty sure by the way this rteads, handicapme is on the ass end of a bender himself. Reads like a drunkard wrote this!

sonatine: anti garrettnegs

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post
    1. Need attention
    2. Start thread attacking Tyde
    3. Weeeeeeeeeeeee

lol pretty much this ^^^

handicockme has always been a total jagoff anyway, so whatever

Load Metric

You are an idiot.

That thread claiming I am a 'scammer' (LOL) is pathetic. Its from like 2007 and the money is paid at the end. You should try reading the entire piece, not just the creative and cleverly cut and posted stuff by my haters on this site, that seemingly substantiates the side of the argument these fools on this site (CroweDiddly/BUBBLES/SRslySirius etc) WANT people to get.

Anyway, Keep trying to imply i'm someone I am not. What most of you all don't know, because i'm not little bitch like you obviously, is I have plenty of people who I deal with and know I don't scam. So its kind of cute you kids here on PFA try to imply otherwise. Such a waste of your own time, I wonder if you all realize that. Just keep my name off your tongue, because honestly, you are slinging mud at me only because you don't like me. And that is o.k, but you are a trouble making, childish internet poker forum trollbox. You do it for no other reason.

handicapme is an obviously delusional Poker Forum troll Tyde. It is cute how he loves to go on and on, and on, and onnnnn about me and you, just people he does not like!

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: drunk dumb scammer

NaturalBornHustler: confirmed scammer

Load Metric
    Hey Tyde, use your energy for the fish on Stars, dominate the PokerStars tournament scene again, crush the donks, fry the fish and don' t forget to post the lobby screenies! GL!

Comments

tyde: thx Daniel...I'll be playing a lot more MTT's pretty soon

Load Metric
    Wee hours of the morning... you do realize most functional humans on the east coast are up getting ready for work or going to work earning money. Not everyone can grind starts or has mommy pay their rent/mortgage. Are you down recently on stats? This would explain why you stopped being friendly to Todd and crying like a bitch. I like you for the forum and enjoy when you get into your little tiffs, but crying like a bitch is just soft, baby's R us toilet tissue soft.
    lol the irony in that statement right there sums up this thread entirely.

You just admitted you are a soft bich so well played kid.

Nap it off!

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: broke dumby :)

Load Metric
    FRANKRIZZO= handicapme IMO (or a close associate)

FRANKRIZZO just slam neg repped me 8 or so+ times in the last 1 minute. How do you even get 8 red reps in less than a minute, never tried so honest question lol. You have to be a stone PFA creep/forum clown to utilize that red rep so effectively FRANKRIZZO.

Way to use that PFA neg rep function effectively

Well played

Comments

handicapme: Since he's my dupe have another... NOW -9.

FRANKRIZZO: how is a scammer allowed to give rep points is the real question and one with an almost -300 rep ????

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

FRANKRIZZO just slam neg repped me 8 or so+ times in the last 1 minute. How do you even get 8 red reps in less than a minute, never tried so honest question lol. You have to be a stone PFA creep/forum clown to utilize that red rep so effectively FRANKRIZZO.

Well played
    SHUT

UP

GARRETT

DOUBLE SPACING

FOR TYDE since he's mentally challenged and can't figure out how to post proper paragraphs/sentences without adding in double spacing.

Load Metric

You are an idiot.

That thread claiming I am a 'scammer' (LOL) is pathetic. Its from like 2007 and the money is paid at the end. You should try reading the entire piece, not just the creative and cleverly cut and posted stuff by my haters on this site, that seemingly substantiates the side of the argument these fools on this site (CroweDiddly/BUBBLES/SRslySirius etc) WANT people to get.

Anyway, Keep trying to imply i'm someone I am not. What most of you all don't know, because i'm not little bitch like you obviously, is I have plenty of people who I deal with and know I don't scam. So its kind of cute you kids here on PFA try to imply otherwise. Such a waste of your own time, I wonder if you all realize that. Just keep my name off your tongue, because honestly, you are slinging mud at me only because you don't like me. And that is o.k, but you are a trouble making, childish internet poker forum trollbox. You do it for no other reason.

handicapme is an obviously delusional Poker Forum troll Tyde. It is cute how he loves to go on and on, and on, and onnnnn about me and you, just people he does not like!

Garrett, Joshua Schaller , Bizerk... you are a KNOWN scammer from the past and you RECENTLY, no less than a few months ago, scammed one of our long time members, then attempted to cover it up by sending $63 lol. Also, you wear a suicide smock when you are arrested for domestic violence against your father... that's tough brah.

Also in my above post I miss spelled stars with stats or starts as I was off to buy the over priced expensive coffee. Keep red repping me guys, it doesn't change the fact that Tyde has gone soft (mostly driven by his lack of poker results recently and maybe having to reach out to mommy for a helping hand) and that Joshua Schaller aka Garrett aka Bizerk or whatever is a known scammer who continuees to scam till this day. Garrett, I can understand if you made a mistake in the past, hell I think all of us have in one way or another, but to scam again? That's low.

Comments

tyde: thanks again for starting this trainwreck of thread

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    FOR TYDE since he's mentally challenged and can't figure out how to post proper paragraphs/sentences without adding in double spacing.

lol wow that really tilts the shit out of you huh ?

Comments

rum dick: lol wow rep

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric
    tyde has won every award for writeing that can be had. also hes got more hits than anyone on the net. like it or not tydes a star and we have him.

Comments

tyde: Del = GOD /thread

chinamaniac: Tyde is god/thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post

lol wow that really tilts the shit out of you huh ?
    Only during e-fighting threads

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

wow what an odd coincidence...

So yesterday I was looking through some old threads...and guess what ?

I happened to notice that handicockme has always been a forgettable, boring bitch...which makes this weak ass crybaby thread that much more ironic and pathetic.

so sorry I'm in your head so deep that you're up in the wee hours of the morning starting a completely lame thread like this, which only solidifies your legacy of being the tilted pussy you've always been.

you must really be spinning out of control to actually create a brand new thread, that's already a complete abortion

how about you get in touch with Bottomturd via private messages ASAP so both of you faggot afterbirth ball gagging clowns can cry about me together

while you're at it, slap on that pair of brand new knee-pads you've been saving for a special occasion, then drop to the ground, and kindly lick the sweat off my hairy beanbag.

ship this one to the hall of shit

Shave your fucking balls, freak
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

Well played
    Garrett, why do you give a shit what your rep score here is? I would consider it a bag of honor (of sorts) to have either a high or low rep score. Because either way, it means people are paying attention to you. Perhaps like a roadside accident victim. Or a three-headed goat in a carnival show. But people are paying attention!

(Plus, I suspect that Tyde and others may have a prop bet going on how bad your rep will be at the end of each month, and Tyde got a little desperate to swing it further negative hoping others wouldnt notice him doing it.)

Comments

RegGaymer: shut it down
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  hqdefaulttw.jpg
Views: 1553
Size:  39.8 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of lockman View Post
    I've known him for 10 years and he's always given me shit. People here think the worthless piece of shit is a god. Todd keeps him around for hits with the views as he can't sustend the site otherwise.

Marth lives in Ensanada a city I know well in as I know Rosarito well which is just next door. I also have friends in Rosarito.

I live further South but could be in Ensanada in 4 hours. And if I ever decide to go there Marty is going to get the beating if his life from me.
    I got this PM from this crazy mother fucker... Listen, I don't wish Tyde harm or anything, I actually like him. This shit is where the line should be drawn. If this was Joshua Schaller aka Garrett, I'd say it's okay. However, Tyde has only ever scammed a dude out of $50 years ago, his parents for dental work and "maybe" has abused his dog/s but I dunno about the last thing. Todd please speak to lockman, I don't ever want to get a PM like this again. Guy has issues....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Son of lockman View Post
    I've known him for 10 years and he's always given me shit. People here think the worthless piece of shit is a god. Todd keeps him around for hits with the views as he can't sustend the site otherwise.

Marth lives in Ensanada a city I know well in as I know Rosarito well which is just next door. I also have friends in Rosarito.

I live further South but could be in Ensanada in 4 hours. And if I ever decide to go there Marty is going to get the beating if his life from me.
    I got this PM from this crazy mother fucker... Listen, I don't wish Tyde harm or anything, I actually like him. This shit is where the line should be drawn. If this was Joshua Schaller aka Garrett, I'd say it's okay. However, Tyde has only ever scammed a dude out of $50 years ago, his parents for dental work and "maybe" has abused his dog/s but I dunno about the last thing. Todd please speak to lockman, I don't ever want to get a PM like this again. Guy has issues....
    i like you but no reason to use full names on a forum like this. you should know better.

Thread Information