Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Things to do in Portland...?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post

Ruth's Chris was awesome in Portland. What can I say? Great steak, great crab, etc....Dinner for 2 was about $175 (with booze) so I do not expect 90% to ever attend from this site.

That is like going to Hong Kong and going to PF Changs

I wouldnt go that far. Ruth's Chris has consistency problems, but there are locations that are very, very good.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Check out this place and report back on how much the dealers cheat:
    http://www.yelp.com/biz/encore-poker-club-portland-3

Also, this place if you run bad:
    http://www.yelp.com/biz/fly-dragon-shower-spa-portland

Comments

Corrigan: good job searching yelp
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Corrigan,

I sometimes drive through on biz. I was hoping to get a first report from someone with rep on this site in case I have time to doing so fishing and ... uhhh ... get a massage.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    foodtruck scene is off the chain.

there is also a very famous thai restaurant the size of a shack there run by a white dude who spent years in chiang ma studying royal/rural thai cuisine. the name escapes me but it shouldnt take more than 30 seconds on google to find.

i was there for the steelhead/salmon fishing so i cant really go further than that for layover style entertainment.
    Holy shit, Pok Pok was some next-level shit, fucking amazing.

TY Tine & Gut. Mind blowing
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    lol fatotine is such a ruths chris apologist

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    destroy stuff. get beat up or die.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    On the bright side, I think Sloppy Joe has learned of some "things to do" which are always available downtown. And he'll be hanging out with people who vote just like him!

Win-win!

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    It's time we get a prosecutor in the white house
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    just read an article about some dude that took a flight from fla to portland just to rob and steal.

tight city
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric
    One thing not to do any longer is to go to a park in a formerly nice area.

Was looking for parking with the family on a nice day, made a right turn and....

https://www.kgw.com/video/news/local...2f?jwsource=cl

Fucking skid row in suburbia, actually worse than the video above. I looked to immediately U-turn but a car had come in behind me and I had to run the gauntlet. Really no different than an infestation.

Unconscionable to me that people around town are okay with this and a sincere argument I've been hearing lately is to now refer to the homeless as 'unhoused', as home is more of a mindset.

Love the repulsion that the newscaster can't hide. Joke city.

Comments

dwai: based Sloppy Joe
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    I went through Oregon last month for the first time it was really pretty.

Mt McLaughlin was neat but I didnt stay in Oregon I was passing through on the way to Seattle.

I'll post a few picture's in a bit below here, but Oregon kinda reminded me of Vermont some it was pretty first week of April I thought

Load Metric
    Name:  20210401_084436.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  2.25 MB
    Name:  20210401_121846.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  2.98 MB
    Name:  20210401_083729.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  2.26 MB
    Name:  20210401_131204.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  3.12 MB
    Name:  20210401_084531.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  2.38 MB

Load Metric
    It's a beautiful state, but Portland itself is a festering shithole beyond repair.

Watch this sentiment grow as more people go downtown in the summer for the first time since COVID.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    It's a beautiful state, but Portland itself is a festering shithole beyond repair.

Watch this sentiment grow as more people go downtown in the summer for the first time since COVID.
    Is the same mayor there or is he gone? Whata dumpster fire that guy is, enabled all this shit. Then the mob literally ended up on this doorstep trying to burn his condo down. Be honest, if he had taken all the support that Trump offered to get control of things do you think the city would be better off today? They literally refused fed support for political reasons and said fuck you to the law abiding citizens in Portland.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Is the same mayor there or is he gone? Whata dumpster fire that guy is, enabled all this shit. Then the mob literally ended up on this doorstep trying to burn his condo down. Be honest, if he had taken all the support that Trump offered to get control of things do you think the city would be better off today? They literally refused fed support for political reasons and said fuck you to the law abiding citizens in Portland.
    Good question; probably yes. It may have served as more of an accelerant with both sides clashing but any outcome couldn't be worse than the state of the city now. Having a sense of law and order would have been helpful at least as a precedent.

I'll take pictures sometime soon to really show how depraved it is, as I drive through the shittiest parts en route to working in a good area daily.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Good question; probably yes. It may have served as more of an accelerant with both sides clashing but any outcome couldn't be worse than the state of the city now. Having a sense of law and order would have been helpful at least as a precedent.

I'll take pictures sometime soon to really show how depraved it is, as I drive through the shittiest parts en route to working in a good area daily.
    Sloppy Joe the Portland Hoe.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    One of the things you can do in Portland is get your dick sucked by Sloppy Joe.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Thread Information