Thread: THINGS HAVE CHANGED

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

THINGS HAVE CHANGED

I was watching reruns of sliders on hulu. jerry o' conell is a seasonal regular in my store.

this episode was that they landed in there home town but there were statues of stalin everyware. it turned communist.

everything they did was a violation and were reported to authorities. even mundane things that came with high fines and govererment workers with guns but the citizins were fined if they didn't smile or had any disposition to question any authority in any way. even having a pocket knife was a big deal for the "enslaved" citizenry.

questioning authority was deemed anti social behavior. government mandated political correctness had the people living in fear.

wow, have things changed in a relatively short time. don't worry, I don't blame Obama. a scorpion is a scorpion is a scorpion, so don't give it a ride across the lake..

I blame the fake republicans. scorpions in sheep clothing.

I also blame you guys, poker players, nerds, geeks.. should know better.

whether its biden, hillarry or jeb.. the only way at this time is somebody else doing everything trump is talking about..

nerds, geeks, poker players were pretty much anarchist that were against regulation , control and taxes of any kind and believed in the sovriegn u.s.a.

wow, how things have changed. that demographic was generally known as the most open minded and free. the global progressive agenda has worked. its a shame, a real shame.. a combination of an indoctrinated public school agenda, political correctness and a redistribution of prosperity to the 3rd world and to select dependant groups from the middle class has truly destroyed America..

don't kids yourself, communist and progressives get very wealthy "selling" us prosperity. they position themselves above the law and citizenry "legally" that's called totalitarian style government boys and girls..

your fools, nothing but fools..

Comments

tyde: brilliant as usual

Load Metric
    Name:  1284909765969.png
Views: 176
Size:  10.0 KB
    Name:  what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png
Views: 194
Size:  15.7 KB

Thread Information