Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Muck ficon is a little bitch

@ least i'm not killing kids you creepy fuck

Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    @ least i'm not killing kids you creepy fuck
    You stay at home dads just crack me up. It does not matter how much money your family saves by being a stay at home dad, you left your balls on the side of the road. Just keep this in your hip pocket, every male you associate with laughs at you behind your back while your wife goes out and works while you stay at home and clean house.

I know a stay at home dad, the wives laugh at him behind his back because he is always facebooking with them during the day. They call him the 'male wife'. There are like five wives in his circle and him. I saw him last year and all the males were talking and the wives were in their space talking separately. He was just sitting there being quiet while we were talking about business and deals and other stuff. As the liquor started flowing a friend came up and commented, geez you would think G*** would sit with the wives.

Like I said, you might be saving plenty of money being a stay at home Dad, but your balls are on the side of the road.

Comments

hongkonger: You are the biggest asshole on this site and a creepy drunken plumber psycho serial killer prick

Muck Ficon: Drunk tilt kicking in lol

Muck Ficon is a little bitch. Parked.

Can you post that fat ass picture of your wife again? I'd like to use her as my avatar.

Comments

hongkonger: Muck Ficon Derangement Syndrome

Muck Ficon: Have another drink! You are playing great!

Muck, can you please post that picture of your fat cottage ass cheese wife so I can use her as my avatar? I really don't want to hunt for her fat ass on the Wayback machine. TIA.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Drunk tilt!!! SAD

What is SAD Muck is your never ending obsession with male posters and red repping. And the fact you have an obese wife. Gotta suck to be an hourly worker. I don't work for anyone and have $1.4 Million to my name. You are poor. Gotta suck.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Digging up all my old threads. Keep tilting. This is great!!

Front page material. Forever Muck. Remember, I don't work unless I want to accept a contract for a few months, unlike your hourly wage piece of shit job. So enjoy red repping this thread because it will be enduring, every day for the rest of your posting life. Now go hand feed some Cheetos to your cottage ass cheese wife after you punch out from your job.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Ok Marty....time for another drink

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Shut it down bottomset.

Comments

Muck Ficon: He will come back with a new dupe account...it's what he does
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    "So, yeah. I'm definitely a total fucking retard".
    Quote Originally Posted by Gene Hunt
    NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

How is that stimulus check Muck? Did you get it yet? It was specifically designed for life losers like you. I will not get a check, I made way too much last year. I hope my tax dollars can feed you and your chubber this summer. TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    How is that stimulus check Muck? Did you get it yet? It was specifically designed for life losers like you. I will not get a check, I made way too much last year. I hope my tax dollars can feed you and your chubber this summer. TIA.
    Muck, were you able to get those frozen pizzas yet with your stimulus checks? Obviously you are furloughed. How are things going bud?

Comments

splitthis: Lol

don't shit talk frozen pizza

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Let me show you how scared of you I am. Heres the pm he just sent me.....lol

Yes you are a little bitch because you handle thread beef with threats of like this. I havent threatened you at all. I just called you out to be the little bitch you are, and you just proved it here.

Dont forget you started with me. I never had anything bad to say about you until you started with me.

You seem to want all my attention...so I'm going to give it to you. You have made multiple physical threats to me on this forum. I recommend you stop. Or we can keep going with this...that's up to you. You won't like where I take this. Of course.... it will all be legal....I'm not some little bitch like you who spits a big game and can't back it up. I'm not the guy to fuck with. So keep it up. Threaten me again.
    Muck, how is unemployment at the moment?

Hey Unemployed Bitch,

How are you doing? I see you are neg-red repping as usual. How does it feel to be totally poor now that you lost your hourly wage job? Gotta suck to be flat ass broke.

Muck Ficon is BROKE BITCH.

Blog Entries
    In honor of bottomset, I just did my own plumbing work because I don't want to have a plumber come in the house.

Successful... at least for now.

did you plunge your own toilet instead of paying goyim to do it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    did you plunge your own toilet instead of paying goyim to do it?
    I wish it were that simple.

Muck,

Curious, how is it being totally broke? If you cannot respond I get it, your internet got cut off.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: $10 says he has more money than you

Muck Ficon: Lol. Classic bottomset. Project much?

Muck,

Let's talk. You are effectively an hourly worker which means you and your CHUBBER are out of fucking work. So here is the deal, Dollar Store has 10 Totinos Pizzas for $10 bucks. You can use your unemployment checks for some serious pizzas.

Good luck to you and the job prospects for you are absolutely awful.

Hahaha bitch.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: :obsessionformen

Muck how does it feel to be totally poor? I mean you and your chubber are hourly workers, and you are not making hourly wages. Man that has to fucking suck. Broke bitch.

Comments

nunbeater: it's OK fellas I'll pick up the mantle here

Muck start getting in line or you will get shut out:

Wisconsin Food Pantries, Food Banks Facing Problems Due to Coronavirus
    By Megan Carpenter Wisconsin
    PUBLISHED 1:42 PM ET Apr. 10, 2020

WISCONSIN (SPECTRUM NEWS) -- Wisconsin food pantries and food banks are facing a range of problems due to COVID-19. Not enough volunteers, not enough donations, and longer wait times to get food.

“What we’re seeing is it’s taking longer and longer for the food we order now to come in and once we get it, its not always everything that we ordered,” says Patti Habeck, CEO of Feeding America Eastern Wisconsin

Feeding America serves 65% of the state. The coronavirus pandemic has left people temporarily out of work and needing food assistance.
    Wisconsin’s Department of Workforce Development reports between March 15 and April 6, the total amount of unemployment benefits distributed reached $68,759,104. That's nearly double from this same timeframe last year.

It’s a position many have never been in before.

“This is why the hunger relief system exists, this is why there are other supports, both from food share and government supports,” Habeck says.
    Food banks such as Feeding America and Second Harvest distribute goods to pantries across the state, some of which have had close. This, due to a lack of volunteers, not enough supplies, or being operated out of a building forced to shutdown due to COVID 19 regulations, such as a church, or a school. Urban and rural areas are both experiencing this.
    “I don’t think we’re going to see a mass closing of pantries, unless this continues much farther than anyone is anticipating right now,” Habeck says./

Michelle Orge is President and CEO of Second Harvest Foodbank. It serves 16 counties in Southwestern Wisconsin and distribution is rapidly increasing.
    “We used to be distributing 40,000 pounds a day average to our 16 counties and now our average is at least 80,000 a day, sometimes 100,000 pounds a day and we don’t see that going down, we see that going up,” Orge says. “We’re purchasing more food because donations are down.”
    Budget is also becoming an issue because the need is outpacing donations coming in.

“The money we were raising was to last two months and now, that money will last one month,” Orge says.
    Both women reiterate the best way to assist pantries currently is to give monetary donations. Due to new state mandates regarding COVID 19, household food drives are no longer allowed. This due to possible spread of the virus. Volunteering is another option, as most volunteers are elderly and have had to temporarily quit.
    There are resources available for people who find themselves needing food assistance as well.

“The best number to go to is 211, United Way’s 211,” says Habeck. Learn more about 211 here.

Both women advise checking in with your local pantries as well, to see if you can be provided a food delivery. Food share is another option. Click here for more information.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol. Keep going. Watching you project is the best

Thread Information