shut the fuck up

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post

SHUT UP

Load Metric

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    QUEEN RULES. I really enjoy getting drunk, i just have to do it like every other day and everything will be ok, no worries.

Load Metric
    Should pick up a quarter ounce of blow while your at it.

Comments

smiflorida: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    shut the fuck up
    Name:  if-vodka-was-water-and-i-was-a-duck.jpg
Views: 363
Size:  51.2 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    I take care of a woman in her late 50s who lead an alcohol and drug filled life. I asked her what her drink of choice used to be. She replied vodka, that's what all drunks end up drinking.

I switched from wine to vodka and sodas due to calories, probably just fooling myself. Not sure if 3 shots a day enough to call it severe. Not really concerned if it is. I sleep well with it.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    First project manager I ever had drank a fifth of absolut every night. We'd be town in the hotel bar and he'd order a whole fifth and just sit there all night drinking it. EVERY NIGHT.

Load Metric
    Had an ex that would kill a 750ml daily. I was able to ween her off 4 times, but then she would just eventually fall back into the same habits. It's really a shame considering aside from her alcoholism she's one of the nicest people you could ever meet. She's very wealthy and does a lot of volunteer work, even works the soup kitchen's every other week. On the flip side she would get INSANELY jealous whenever she was drunk, which was pretty much every fucking day. During the times she would drink my days would go like this...

We'd wake up, I'd shower and she would cook breakfast.

She'd cook for both of us, but then not touch her food and instead just drink a screwdriver.

I'd go to work at 11am.

She'd drink.

By 4pm I'd be getting constant calls where she would leave messages accusing me of cheating. Crazy messages.

I'd come home, sometimes to apologies, sometimes to insanity. Every night was an adventure in one way or another.

Next day rinse and repeat.

When we would fight and we'd come close to breaking up she'd hit me with "you know I have a sickness and if you really love me you will help me get better", which I did until I couldn't deal with the insanity anymore.

Some of the best and worst months of my life.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Had an ex that would kill a 750ml daily. I was able to ween her off 4 times, but then she would just eventually fall back into the same habits. It's really a shame considering aside from her alcoholism she's one of the nicest people you could ever meet. She's very wealthy and does a lot of volunteer work, even works the soup kitchen's every other week. On the flip side she would get INSANELY jealous whenever she was drunk, which was pretty much every fucking day. During the times she would drink my days would go like this...

She'd cook for both of us, but then not touch her food and instead just drink a screwdriver.

I'd go to work at 11am.

She'd drink.

By 4pm I'd be getting constant calls where she would leave messages accusing me of cheating. Crazy messages.

I'd come home, sometimes to apologies, sometimes to insanity. Every night was an adventure in one way or another.

When we would fight and we'd come close to breaking up she'd hit me with "you know I have a sickness and if you really love me you will help me get better", which I did until I couldn't deal with the insanity anymore.

I'm sure a relationship with you would drive any woman to drinking.

#zing

#youputitonatee

#gotheem
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

I'd go to work at 11am.

She'd drink.

#zing

#youputitonatee

#gotheem

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

I'd go to work at 11am.

She'd drink.

#zing

#youputitonatee

#gotheem
    #Toughbutfair

Comments

jsearles22: All in good fun rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    First project manager I ever had drank a fifth of absolut every night. We'd be town in the hotel bar and he'd order a whole fifth and just sit there all night drinking it. EVERY NIGHT.
    He worked for a bank, right?

Load Metric
    Zaps an eagle

Thread Information