Thread: HOF For Nevada Senate

Load Metric

HOF For Nevada Senate

Moonlite Bunny Ranch ‘legal brothel mogul’ Dennis Hof to run for U.S. Senate as Libertarian

Name:  moonlite_bunny_c0-0-640-373_s561x327.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  51.7 KB

Dennis Hof - a self described “legal brothel mogul, HBO-TV star, best-selling author, successful business entrepreneur and Nevadan” - has joined the Libertarian Party and organized an exploratory committee to run for U.S. Senate. Mr. Hof is very interested in running for Sen. Harry Reid’s perch next year.
    “I’m fed up, and not going to take it anymore. I’ve voted for Democrats and Republicans all my life, and all it’s gotten me, and all Nevadans, is more taxes and regulations and less freedoms. I’m disgusted with them both,” says Mr. Hof, owner of the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, located near Carson City, and six other licensed Nevada brothels.
    “I have changed my party affiliation to the Libertarian Party and I am supporting the Libertarian Party of Nevada and encourage other people to do the same,” he adds. “And if I really want to change things in this state, and this country, I have to have some skin in the game - and running for U.S. Senator may just be the best way to do it.”
    He has competition waiting. Republican Rep. Joe Heck and Democrat and former Nevada Attorney General Catherine Cortez Masto have already declared their intention to run for the office as well.
    Some noteworthy political dynamics could emerge, however. The female staff employed at Mr. Hof’s site endorsed Democrat Hillary Clinton in April, announcing they had formed the “Hookers for Hillary” interest group, and would donate to her campaign.
    “I’m voting for Hillary Clinton because I have just as much trouble with my emails as she does,” noted one fan at the time.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...gul-dennis-ho/

Comments

Gamble-Bots Floppy Hair:
    Last edited by 4Dragons; 07-13-2015 at 02:16 AM.

Load Metric
    Hookers for Hillary.

Comments

4Dragons: added

Thread Information