Thread: SixToedPete Is Most Definitely Playing Hardball

Banned
    Load Metric

SixToedPete Is Most Definitely Playing Hardball

I haven't seen this content on PFA yet, but the following was posted yesterday on Chucks site apparently in direct response to the latest posts being made about him here.

These certainly don't resemble the ramblings of a 'senile old man'. Hardly a fair assessment imo

This guy is fucking relentless, and it's not looking like the situation is going to get any better for Druff any time in the near future.

Name:  stp2.JPG
Views: 601
Size:  93.1 KB

Name:  stp3.JPG
Views: 649
Size:  129.7 KB

Name:  stp4.JPG
Views: 645
Size:  92.2 KB

Name:  stp6.JPG
Views: 563
Size:  22.3 KB

Comments

jsearles22: I like Pete too, but this didn't need another new thread

DJ_Chaps: cheerleading the mentally ill rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He posted that letter because I just said a few days ago that I would probably post it

My lawyer and I had a good laugh about that response.

He asked me how I wanted to proceed. I told him that I would further research Chuck's assets (which turned out to be 0.0) before proceeding into a lawsuit.

Show this letter to any licensed attorney and they will laugh at his silly threats to sue.

Marty why do you keep saying Chuck is relentless? Of course he is. This is literally all he lives for. I've said that many times. That's why I'm finally taking some real action. It's my only choice.

Let's just say that the action is just beginning, and should become more and more apparent to him in the coming weeks. This harassment either will stop, or Chuck & Stephan will have lots of unpleasantry to deal with. Either way, his days of cyberstalking without consequence are over.

Oh, and lol @ "Dennis" the commenter and his fake misspellings.

Comments

jsearles22: 3.5 years of threats

DJ_Chaps: counter the moronic rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I also informed both Stephan and Chuck that I will welcome their "calling the police", and in fact hope they do. I will be glad to disclose everything fully to any law enforcement officer.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    jsearles there are no threats this time.

Ask Chuck yourself if some things have already changed.

Ever wonder how I know with certainty that Stephan supports Chuck? There's so much happening that I can't post yet.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    He posted that letter because I just said a few days ago that I would probably post it

My lawyer and I had a good laugh about that response.

He asked me how I wanted to proceed. I told him that I would further research Chuck's assets (which turned out to be 0.0) before proceeding into a lawsuit.

Show this letter to any licensed attorney and they will laugh at his silly threats to sue.

Marty why do you keep saying Chuck is relentless? Of course he is. This is literally all he lives for. I've said that many times. That's why I'm finally taking some real action. It's my only choice.

Let's just say that the action is just beginning, and should become more and more apparent to him in the coming weeks. This harassment either will stop, or Chuck & Stephan will have lots of unpleasantry to deal with. Either way, his days of cyberstalking without consequence are over.

Oh, and lol @ "Dennis" the commenter and his fake misspellings.

Oh sorry, I lost my head for a minute

it slipped my mind that you're perfectly innocent of any, and all of his accusations, and he's just some senile old man who chose you at random to pick on because he's bored

be a man, grow some balls, and at the very least unban him so he has the ability to reply when you start bad mouthing and trashing him on the pages of PFA

Comments

jsearles22: :this

Load Metric
    I also informed both Stephan and Chuck that I will welcome their "calling the police", and in fact hope they do. I will be glad to disclose everything fully to any law enforcement officer.
    "So listen officer, he keeps talking smack to me on Twitter. "

Cop rolls eyes at the Asperger's rich guy acting like this is an important matter. Cop feigns taking notes, then leaves and does nothing

Seriously though, you are grown ass men threatening to call the cops on each other. Druff, if you'd look forward to explaining your side because you'd obviously win (right?), then why haven't you called them? Because it's all elementary "I'm gonna tell on you" bullshit

FFS, this is all played out. 3.5 years! FUCK US ALL........!!!!@&?&!)&'vhjuvfyjcdgvnn&&));/-
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    jsearles there are no threats this time.

Ask Chuck yourself if some things have already changed.

Ever wonder how I know with certainty that Stephan supports Chuck? There's so much happening that I can't post yet.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  76.4 KB

And no, I don't wonder because I don't care. So you did some nefarious tactic to verify what we all know to be true. AND??? You want a "you win the internet" medal? Maybe some cookies and a juice box?

Comments

Dan Druff: We can all tell you don't care

tyde: cookies and a juice box green rep
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Cop rolls eyes at the Asperger's rich guy acting like this is an important matter. Cop feigns taking notes, then leaves and does nothing

Seriously though, you are grown ass men threatening to call the cops on each other. Druff, if you'd look forward to explaining your side because you'd obviously win (right?), then why haven't you called them? Because it's all elementary "I'm gonna tell on you" bullshit

FFS, this is all played out. 3.5 years! FUCK US ALL........!!!!@&?&!)&'vhjuvfyjcdgvnn&&));/-
    Take a breath, Welch's.

They are threatening to call the cops on me, not vice versa.

The police will indeed laugh at this whole thing.

That's why my plans don't involve "authorities", while it's all Chucky can talk about.

Comments

Muck Ficon: LOL Welch's....well played

Load Metric

Take a breath, Welch's.

I see what you did there.

Load Metric

Take a breath, Welch's.

They are threatening to call the cops on me, not vice versa.

The police will indeed laugh at this whole thing.

That's why my plans don't involve "authorities", while it's all Chucky can talk about.

Cookie, juice box, or both?

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 660
Size:  23.8 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    that's why I'm finally taking some real action. It's my only choice

You've been saying the exact same thing for over a year now, and haven't done much more than post tirelessly about the situation on PFA.

If you had any kind of real leverage, or some kind secret weapon stashed away in your arsenal, you certainly would have already used it by now.

So please Todd, save the 'I'm finally taking some real action' rap, because it's fucking boring.

Load Metric
    So I want to summarize this lawyer angle. You posted the letter, partially, but conveniently left out the part where you make demands. Chuck states you gave him 10 days to take down info. I'll assume that's true

You paid cash to lawyer, demanded Chuck to act or else, Chuck said fuck you, 3.5 years later you ain't done shit

Sound about right?

Comments

tyde: not quite 3 1/2 years, but other than that...pretty much spot on

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Which one of you is Dennis? Toed's clever at cherry picking a few select interactions out of the thousands.
    Some of his more outrageous claims are hardly elementary.
    Name:  Rattlesnakes.jpg
Views: 527

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    that's why I'm finally taking some real action. It's my only choice

You've been saying the exact same thing for over a year now, and haven't done much more than post tirelessly about the situation on PFA.

If you had any kind of real leverage, or some kind secret weapon stashed away in your arsenal, you certainly would have already used it by now.

So please Todd, save the 'I'm finally taking some real action' rap, because it's fucking boring.
    What I'm doing takes effort, time, and money.

I tried waiting some time to see if this went away on its own.

It didn't,

Time for action, which is in progress.

I don't give a shit what you believe.

Comments

jsearles22: We can all tell you don't care rep redux

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Which one of you is Dennis? Toed's clever at cherry picking a few select interactions out of the thousands.
    Some of his more outrageous claims are hardly elementary.
    Name:  Rattlesnakes.jpg
Views: 527
    Dennis' initials are CTR.

Thread Information