Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Going Head to Head With, & Bitch Slapping Some Delusional, Southern Bible Belt Hardcore Fundamentalist Christian Jesus Freaks

Load Metric
    Honestly, trying to debate religious freaks like that with logic is a lost cause. They love to quote the parts of the bible that support what they preach, and ignore the rest. Funny shit though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    Honestly, trying to debate religious freaks like that with logic is a lost cause. They love to quote the parts of the bible that support what they preach, and ignore the rest. Funny shit though.
    Agreed. Has anyone ever changed a religious freaks mind in a debate? It's not going to happen. I quit trying years ago. Never argue with a fool. From a distance, it's hard to tell which is who, or who is which
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Banned
    Load Metric

That was really the most frustrating part... approaching it tactfully, asking very specific questions, and only getting stonewalled by this hollow rhetoric over and over.

These people are completely incapable of having a real dialogue about their own warped ideologies, without reverting back to the same stomach turning one liners.

more screen shots later

I saved the best for last obv

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    I keep hearing about that alleged bestiality. Is that some sort of sick joke, or did that actually happen?
    It happened. Notice Tyde creatively didn't deny?
    Martin? Did you really do this?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

It happened. Notice Tyde creatively didn't deny?

you have some kind of fucking problem with me again Thomas ?

your trolling is getting tiresome, and more frequent lately for whatever reason

lock it up already

Load Metric

lock it up already
    i was honestly curious myself

i remember seeing something about that but i thought it was just some fucked up image someone found and not actually winnie

i want to know it was, and not someone from ist that hacked you or something

Banned
    Load Metric

lock it up already
    I'm not trolling at all. I was curious why that keeps being brought up, assuming it was some inside joke from NWP. I figured it wasn't true and expected you to deny it and that would be that.

But christ on a stick. I guess it is true. What the fuck dude.

Banned
    Load Metric

lock it up already
    I'm not trolling at all. I was curious why that keeps being brought up, assuming it was some inside joke from NWP. I figured it wasn't true and expected you to deny it and that would be that.

But christ on a stick. I guess it is true. What the fuck dude.

It just dawned on me....

You're clearly still stinging from my comment re: falsifying your YouTube video statistics the other day, and now reacting by lashing out with this nonsense because your ass is still bleeding profusely

kindly get the fuck out of this thread already, and quit wasting my time with your childish and transparent attempt at trolling you pathetic unemployed nerd

Load Metric
    thomas is 100% not trolling

edit: 95%

Comments

zealanddonk: I bid 90% not trolling

JACKDANIELS: I bid 80% not trolling

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    thomas is 100% not trolling

ahhh I see, so he's sincerely inquiring if I fucked my dead dog ?

gimme a break Willie

Oh shit hold on...

I forgot to share what I heard the other day about Thomas....

the rumor is that he fucked his dead grandmother up her cornhole without a condom right before they cremated her.

mole63113 confided to me that he said the Rigor mortis effect was a real game changer, and nutted huge.

also, something about how the scent of formaldehyde got his prick nice and hard as well, I can't recall the exact details.

Thomas is that true ?

Banned
    Load Metric
    It just dawned on me....

You're clearly still stinging from my comment re: falsifying your YouTube video statistics the other day, and now reacting by lashing out with this nonsense because your ass is still bleeding profusely

kindly get the fuck out of this thread already, and quit wasting my time with your childish and transparent attempt at trolling you pathetic unemployed nerd

I'm really not bothered by that, but for the sake of argument let's say that I am very butthurt and unemployed and my videos suck and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt.

You sexually abused a dog. How do you sleep at night?

Did everyone but me already know about this?

Comments

JACKDANIELS: I did not

Banned
    Load Metric
    I forgot to share what I heard the other day about Thomas....

the rumor is that he fucked his dead grandmother up her cornhole without a condom right before they cremated her.

mole63113 confided to me that he said the Rigor mortis effect was a real game changer, and nutted huge.

also, something about how the scent of formaldehyde got his prick nice and hard as well, I can't recall the exact details.

Thomas is that true ?
    No.

Banned
    Load Metric
    It just dawned on me....

I'm really not bothered by that, but for the sake of argument let's say that I am very butthurt and unemployed and my videos suck and my butt smells and I like to kiss my own butt.

just out of curiosity Thomas...

hows the job hunt going anyway ?

any luck landing a prestigious new high paying gig cranking out those 'cutting edge' cartoons of yours ?

I mean there's got to be a huge demand for someone like yourself with such a remarkable, unique skill set.

shouldn't have much trouble with such an impressive resume' and established body of work

Curious though, when you're interviewing, do you mention anything about all that nasty blatant fraud and statistical manipulation stuff ?

Load Metric
    marty has yet to say it isn't true and has deflected pretty hard, but no skatz people have jumped in to confirm or deny it either

the whole thing is just weird

i just want it not to be true
    Last edited by WillieMcFML; 07-12-2015 at 11:04 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    marty has yet to say it isn't true and has deflected pretty hard, but no skatz people have jumped in to confirmed or denied it either

the whole thing is just weird

i just want it not to be true
    Exactly what I was thinking.

Marty, let's see the rest of this tale from the OP. Don't leave us hanging.

Comments

zealanddonk: the tail is no part of this story I hope

Load Metric

That was really the most frustrating part... approaching it tactfully, asking very specific questions, and only getting stonewalled by this hollow rhetoric over and over.

These people are completely incapable of having a real dialogue about their own warped ideologies, without reverting back to the same stomach turning one liners.

more screen shots later

I saved the best for last obv
    It was painful to read their responses. Literally meaningless drivel from the minds of morons and silly slags. Depresses the shit out of me knowing there's so many of them out there.

Comments

Benford: Depresses the shit out of me too. Makes it hard for me to believe in a God or an afterlife in the first place, which only compounds the depression.

It just dawned on me....

I forgot who originally posted the picture, but it definitely looked liked Morty was skull-fucking Winnie.

The sad look on that dogs face...

Load Metric
    Here's what these fundamentalists don't understand: God would rather see you loving other people than down on your knees worshiping Him. He is still not ok with Marty's unnatural relationship with Winnie, however.

Load Metric
    Guys seriously come on. I'm not a beastophobe but if a person and their significant beast friend want to have relations within the confides of their own home that's their business.

"Let he without sin cast the first stone" or something like that you know.

I just hate how beastsexuals think that even though that animal likes Jif peanut butter that it means consent when licking your ballsack, but to each their own.

Just because their definition of rape is different than ours doesn't mean we should condemn them.

Edit:

this is not a slippery slope argument, don't get your panties in a bunch

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    Guys seriously come on. I'm not a beastophobe but if a person and their significant beast friend want to have relations within the confides of their own home that's their business.

"Let he without sin cast the first stone" or something like that you know.

I just hate how beastsexuals think that even though that animal likes Jif peanut butter that it means consent when licking your ballsack, but to each their own.

Just because their definition of rape is different than ours doesn't mean we should condemn them.

Edit:

this is not a slippery slope argument, don't get your panties in a bunch

So that's why that bear chased you!

Comments

Gamble-Bots Floppy Hair:

Thread Information