Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Going Head to Head With, & Bitch Slapping Some Delusional, Southern Bible Belt Hardcore Fundamentalist Christian Jesus Freaks

Banned
    Load Metric

Going Head to Head With, & Bitch Slapping Some Delusional, Southern Bible Belt Hardcore Fundamentalist Christian Jesus Freaks

(Be forewarned, this is a rather lengthy post)

I have to admit, I've been seriously debating whether or not to post this exchange on PFA considering the fact that poker and religion don't exactly go hand in hand, but I'm still in the mood to tell this story, so fuck it.

Please bear with me a moment while I set the stage, and make a few necessary disclaimers.

To be clear, I have an 'intermediate' level grasp of scripture, having read both Old, and New Testament cover to cover, so I can confidently hold my own in discussions or debates concerning a 'supreme being', or Christian beliefs in general.

I've always found theology in all forms to be not only fascinating, but thought provoking, and inspiring.

My own personal beliefs and convictions in terms of what truly defines 'God' have gradually evolved over the years, and would consider myself a Pantheist.

In short, the core philosophy of Pantheism is essentially the acknowledgment of 'God', but on a much more cosmic, somewhat abstract scale. A few of my fellow Pantheists include the likes of Carl Sagan, Steven Hawking, Albert Einstein, Walt Whitman, Ralph Waldo Emerson and Henry David Thoreau (among other notables)

With that said, I think it's not only absurd, but flat out comical that in this day and age, after humanity has made such tremendous strides in technology, medicine, space exploration etc, that so many cultures in this world still cling to these prehistoric, antiquated ideologies from the bible/Quran like a warm blanket.

I suppose what dramatically changed my core belief structure and perception about 'God', was after seeing images from the Hubble telescope for the very first time, and becoming fascinated with astronomy...arriving at the realization that our universe is so incredibly vast, with literally billions of other galaxies just like our Milky Way.

It dawned on me, that for the very first time in human history, we have an unprecedented glimpse into the depths of the cosmos...which in my opinion, changes everything about how we should define and interpret what 'God' really means.

Well, the proverbial shit hit the fan about a week ago on Facebook, when an old client of mine issued a bold, sweeping condemnation of all homosexuals immediately following the supreme court ruling on gay marriage...essentially declaring that they were doomed to perish in flames by the hand of 'God'.

Now obviously I'm not gay, or even remotely bi-curious for that matter. I'll never comprehend how a dude can be turned on by cock, or another dudes hairy asshole. It actually makes me want to puke even thinking about it. (although I have no objections whatsoever to hot lesbians)

But nevertheless, I'm offended and annoyed by the fact that the vast majority of the homosexual community consistently flaunt sexual fetishes with flamboyant gay parades, and cramming this 'alternate lifestyle' down the collective throats of the rest of society who could really give a flying fuck what others do in the bedroom behind closed doors.

But my personal preferences aren't really relevant in this particular context. I'm not homophobic in the least, and have a handful of openly gay friends. I've always done my best not to judge others for the most part, while accepting the reality that people will always have contrasting priorities, tendencies, and preferences when it concerns sexuality, politics, and of course, religion.

So before I post this exchange, it's probably worth noting that the OP is also an 'ordained minister' in an all black church...which makes the whole discussion (which spanned almost 3 days) even more ironic on multiple levels.

Posting screen shots with all names omitted. If there are any doubts about their authenticity, I'm happy to provide screen shots of the uncensored originals. The entire discussion is posted chronologically below along with my commentary

So without further adieu', lets get the party started....

I guess what instantly set me off lighting a raging fire under my ass cheeks, was this stomach turning reference to 'REAL' Christians (whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean).

So I busted off two verses of scripture that immediately came to mind which I felt were relevant, and as you can see, the reaction was defensive out of the gate.

___

James 4:11 in your face bitches

___

vnh Shannan lol

starts to heat up a bit now...

___

Colossians 3:11 you fucking slopes

suck on it

___

'Saints of God, listen up'

just wow lol

I did my best to be an adult, and engage in civil debate, but my patience was gone

___

His holiness the so called 'ordained minister' (who probably got his certification straight out of a fucking Crackerjack box) decided to serve up the character assaults, clearly grasping at straws

more backlash follows...

___

____

I'll post a follow up in this thread soon with plenty more of of the same lunacy, hypocrisy, and self righteous grandstanding from these nitwits.

Apparently, I'm a 'lost soul', so please pray for me in the interim

TIA

Comments

Prime: I like where this is headed

Hockey Guy: I'll pray for you. Oh wait, no I won't.

SrslySirius: :whofuckincares

IamGreek: Tyde bringing the hits rep

Belly Buster: no objections whatsoever to hot lesbians rep

4Dragons: di immortales virtutem approbare, non adhibere debent

YUUP: Jesus fucking Christ. Worst thread in history, and I've started most of the top 5

Suicide King: You're playing great

Corrigan: jewdonk is god

anonamoose: I stopped reading after the obviously homophobic statements about gay stereotypes.

Benford: Rep b/c of supreme importance of topic. Einstein was into Baruch Spinoza's philosophies fwiw

Pooh: holy fuck i didn't read a work of this shit.

chinamaniac: can't wait to read

vegas1369: You're arguing with people that are clearly low on intellect. It is very entertaining though.

zealanddonk: some of my best friends are negro rep

"You and I both know your happiness changes like the wind."

"You enjoy conflict because it gives you the attention you so desperately need. You're lonely."

Rofl, this guy already has you figured out, Tyde.

Comments

tyde: saw you log in and immediately gravitate to this thread. such a feeble minded halfwit little boy. grow up dude

Load Metric
    So wait this guy is a professional client of yours?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    So wait this guy is a professional client of yours?
    Well, the proverbial shit hit the fan about a week ago on Facebook, when an old client of mine issued a bold, sweeping condemnation of all homosexuals immediately following the supreme court ruling on gay marriage

reading comprehension skills FTL

over 3 years ago yes, he was a client of mine, as in past tense

we've stayed in contact since speaking often...and had some very intense conversations about God and theology in general, among other topics

but his comments after the gay marriage ruling just rubbed me the wrong way, and I felt compelled to respond with some fire.

Comments

Hockey Guy: I don't hold you being Mexican against you at all. Carry on.

Load Metric
    Another day another hit
    Holler at me via Myspace

Load Metric
    JAMES 4.11 skatz

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Well, the proverbial shit hit the fan about a week ago on Facebook, when an old client of mine issued a bold, sweeping condemnation of all homosexuals immediately following the supreme court ruling on gay marriage

we've stayed in contact since speaking often...and had some very intense conversations about God and theology in general, among other topics

but his comments after the gay marriage ruling just rubbed me the wrong way, and I felt compelled to respond with some fire.
    Scorners set a city aflame, But wise men turn away from anger

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Scorners set a city aflame, But wise men turn away from anger

Actually glad you posted that BCB

I don't consider it 'anger' at all, in fact quite the opposite.

When it comes to debating, discussing, or arguing about hot button issues, I thrive on the conversation itself, and it has nothing to do with 'anger' in the least.

In this particular case with the discussion posted above, I was mindful to be civil, and didn't ever resort to blatant profanity, insults, or character assassinations, despite the surplus of hypocrisy

It's enjoyable and deeply satisfying for me to dive head first into sensitive issues and stand firm to my beliefs and opinions, even when the conversation gets close to the boiling point.

But I'll say that I don't have any respect for others who issue blanket judgments, while posturing as if they are without faults or flaws of their own, sitting atop a pedestal with a smirk and a self righteous attitude.

Yes that actually does piss me off, so in some cases yes...anger would be a mitigating factor, but not the driving force behind the simple fact that I thrive on interesting conversation and love a good argument...not for the sake of arguing in itself, but because it's just fun

Load Metric

Now obviously I'm not gay, or even remotely bi-curious for that matter. I'll never comprehend how a dude can be turned on by cock, or another dudes hairy asshole. It actually makes me want to puke even thinking about it. (although I have no objections whatsoever to hot lesbians)

But nevertheless, I'm offended and annoyed by the fact that the vast majority of the homosexual community consistently flaunt sexual fetishes with flamboyant gay parades, and cramming this 'alternate lifestyle' down the collective throats of the rest of society who could really give a flying fuck what others do in the bedroom behind closed doors.

I'm not homophobic in the least, and have a handful of openly gay friends.

Real progress here folks. We live in a world where saying homophobic shit doesn't make you homophobic.

ho·mo·pho·bi·a
    ˌhōməˈfōbēə/Submit
    noun
    dislike of or prejudice against homosexual people.

Comments

SrslySirius: The lady doth protest too much, methinks

Banned
    Load Metric
    making a quick tequila run

Chapter 2 going up shortly, with plenty more screen shots from the loony bin

Load Metric

i think you misunderstood the question...

care to explain the service to your Client? if you don't care to i have provided an answer that will suffice for the PFA community

(in other words, tell your story or we will tell one for you, lol...it's the price you pay for being THE PFA ROCK-STAR)

i don't think there was anything sexual in your service despite the implication in the question

my read, you were buying alcohol for an underage: always easy money for any neighborhood wino

and your client no longer does business with you because he reached legal buying age

anyway, carry on with your philosophical and spiritual discourse
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 07-12-2015 at 07:07 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Banned
    Load Metric
    Oh my god, Morty! You're caught in a space-time differential! Your.. your... your pockled flesh is sagging and withering at the normal rate, but you still have the mind of a 15 year old. You gotta snap out of it, Morty. Log off Facebook and find a sense of self-worth outside of internet battles. Just sit tight and I'll be right over. I'm gonna blast you with tachyons, Morty. You won't feel a thing, but you might loose your teeth. Two birds with one stone, Morty, am I riiiiiight?!

Comments

tyde: infantile, unoriginal, and sadly lacking in comedic value

RichardBrodiesCombover.: looooooooooooool HOF

sonatine: THIS GUY FUCKS.

El Gallo: Fuck yes

zealanddonk: missing teeth would let him service his clients better rep

Load Metric
    catholic toddlers in the hizzaaaayyyyyyy

Load Metric
    Seriously though I blame it all one their whore mothers

Silver
    Load Metric
    If anyone hears My sayings and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world, but to save the world.

Banned
    Load Metric

Of course the time you rammed your cock in my mouth then took a picture with your iPhone somehow doesn't factor into your sexual ethics somehow. Remind me what scriptures endorse fucking your pet's mouth, righteous guy?

Comments

zealanddonk: Disturbing

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    did not read a WORD YET

TYDE IS GOD

Banned
    Load Metric
    I keep hearing about that alleged bestiality. Is that some sort of sick joke, or did that actually happen?

Comments

tyde: why don't you ask the dupe dedicated to my dead dog, or another reliable source.

zealanddonk: damned if you do, damned if you dont rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    HOF thread tyde , well done , can't wait for part 2

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    I keep hearing about that alleged bestiality. Is that some sort of sick joke, or did that actually happen?
    It happened. Notice Tyde creatively didn't deny?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information