Thread: Miss Nevada Heebing it up

Load Metric

Miss Nevada Heebing it up

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/news...040023543.html

.Katie Rees, the former Miss Nevada USA contestant, has been arrested in Las Vegas on four felony charges related to methamphetamine.

The Las Vegas Review-Journal reports that Rees, 30, was charged with "trafficking in a controlled substance, sale of a controlled substance, and two counts of conspiracy to violate the uniform controlled substances act."

The charges were filed Monday and allege Rees sold meth to someone identified as "J. Peacock" in September, was found carrying 5.3 grams of methamphetamine a month later, and conspired with "unknown co-conspirators."

On Wednesday a $50,000 warrant was issued for Rees' arrest.

Donald Trump stripped Rees of her Miss Nevada USA title in 2007 when photographs surfaced of Rees exposing her breasts and pulling down her pants at a Florida nightclub. In 2008 she was charged with resisting arrest and in 2012 with drug possession.

Rees' laptop and Louis Vuitton bag tested positive for traces of coke and meth in Sydney in 2009, and she appeared on Border Security: Australia's Front Line.

“I’m from Las Vegas, so you never know what the heck’s going to be around out there,” Rees said after being stopped. “And I thank gosh I don’t have anything on me, because I don’t do any sort of illegal activity, but Las Vegas apparently does.”

She was released without charges.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1048
Size:  62.9 KB

Views: 1211
Size:  33.6 KB

That's her in the red

Comments

SamGrizzleJanFisherBaby:

shortbuspoker: would still fuck her
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Skated Thru to PFA WP Title BHS's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Views: 1211
Size:  33.6 KB

That's her in the red
    LOOKS LIKE A REAL CHARMER, THE OLD METH TRASH JIZZ BUCKET. SHE'S SO PAGEANTRY

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Jizz Bucket rep

Load Metric
    lol im from nevada and she gets through australian customs goat liar

Banned
    Load Metric
    wow check out it out

cool pics of hot babes jsearles will never fuck

sweet thread chubbs

enjoy pounding your meat

Comments

anonamoose: pot calling kettle black rep

Load Metric
    Former Nevada beauty queen faces meth charges
    http://www.reviewjournal.com/news/la...s-meth-charges

Katherine Nicole Rees, a former beauty queen stripped of her Miss Nevada USA title, is facing a series of drug charges, according to a criminal complaint filed this week.

Rees, 30, is charged with four felonies: trafficking in a controlled substance, sale of a controlled substance, and two counts of conspiracy to violate the uniform controlled substances act.
    Meth is a hell of a drug.

Rees appeared on an Australian television show called Border Security: Australia’s Front Line. Customs officers questioned her at the Sydney airport after swabs of her laptop and Louis Vuitton bag tested positive for cocaine and methamphetamine.

“I don’t do drugs,” Rees said on the show. “I don’t use cocaine. I don’t use any kind of pill, no kind of Xanax, no anything. I don’t use anything.”

Platinum
    Load Metric
    For real if I don't have anything in my bag, I'm telling whoever you do what you gotta do but I'm not required to answer one of your 87 fucking questions about my life.

I'm guessing that was for TV though, and maybe the entire thing was a setup.

Load Metric
    Former Nevada beauty queen busted for drugs
    http://www.lasvegasnow.com/news/form...sted-for-drugs

Updated 09/02 2015 04:00PM

LAS VEGAS

Former Miss Nevada Katie Rees was arrested for possessing drugs Tuesday evening after the car she was a passenger in was pulled over for a traffic stop.

Rees was a passenger in her boyfriend Kevin Sims' car. She was Miss Nevada in 2007 but was stripped of her crown when sexually explicit pictures of her surfaced.

According to the arrest report, Metro Police pulled over Sims after he failed to use his turn signal several times. Sims had outstanding warrants for his arrest.

During the traffic stop, police said they could smell marijuana and conducted a search finding two bags that belonged to Rees.

Rees admitted she had smoke methamphetamine earlier, the report said. She also acknowledged that some of the items in the bags belonged to her.

According to the arrest report, police found narcotics paraphernalia including rolling papers and pipes, a canister containing marijuana, a small baggie of methamphetamine, a Xanaz pill and a Oxycotin pill.

Police also searched other bags belonging to Sims and found methamphetamine, cocaine and marijuana, the report said.

At the time of his arrest, Sims told police, "Nothing in that car is hers."

Rees has been arrested in the past for drug possession.
    Wow, she lasted a whole 2 months from the last time she was arrested for drugs.

I bet she would become anybody's girlfriend for a bag of weed and some Oxycotin pills.

Holy shit...she is starting to look like Melanie Weisner.

Load Metric
    I bet that she is a fan of this song...

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: LOL

Thread Information