Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pilot episode for Druff and Drexel Show will be this Tuesday at 7pm PDT -- with $50 CASH MONEY freeroll!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Pilot episode for Druff and Drexel Show will be this Tuesday at 7pm PDT -- with $50 CASH MONEY freeroll!

*** PILOT EPISODE ***

Tuesday at 7:00pm will be our regular time. The show will air weekly.

We are in iTunes, and also have an RSS feed. You can also download/listen to the MP3s directly in our Radio forum.

Hosts: Todd "Dan Druff" Witteles, Brandon "Drexel" Gerson, and Angel "Vwls"

Topics: TBA

Time: Tuesday 5/22/2012 at 7:00pm PDT until whenever we feel like

Call in number: (775) FRAUD-55 or (775) 372-8355. Make sure to show your caller ID or you may not get through!

We have a $50 freeroll to go along with our show!

Tournament Location: NoFraud Online Poker Room
    Tournament Date/Time: 7:30pm PDT on Tuesday, 5/22/2012
    Tournament Type: NL Holdem
    Tournament Buyin: FREE - it doesn't even cost you any play chips!
    Tournament Prizes: $35 for 1st, $15 for 2nd. I will send this to you by PayPal, bank transfer, Hero Poker transfer, or check.
    There is no tournament password. Go register now!

This $50 was donated. Thanks to the person who sent it to us. We received $200, so we will be running this $50 freeroll for 4 consecutive weeks!

Feel free to join our chat room during the show, to interact with us (and other listeners) live!

*** IMPORTANT ***

To qualify for the freeroll, you need to have registered on PokerFraudAlert by May 21, 2012 at 5:30pm PDT.

If you are a lurker and still want to play, you must PM me or e-mail me beforehand and explain how long you've been listening/lurking, and tell me some of your favorite anecdotes from the forum (either here or DD) or the radio show. If you fail to do this before the tournament, or if you send me some generic bullshit like, "I think the show is funny. I like the show", you will NOT qualify for the freeroll, and your prize will be given to the next qualifying finisher.

I am doing this in order to prevent freeroll-hunting leeches from using our site for our freeroll money and then disappearing.

Load Metric
    Looking forward to it

Although I still think Sunday nights would be the best night to do radio.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  Darren_Helm_with_Stanley_Cup.jpg
Views: 904
Size:  23.3 KB

Load Metric

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Name:  Referendum.jpg
Views: 981
Size:  10.3 KB

Load Metric

Load Metric
    i
    i
    i
    i
    IMO the single worst song from the 80s is this \/ wtf crow? you a Guido?

Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    i
    i
    i
    i

?? If that's the worst song of the 80's for you, then your taste in music is beyond repair, not to mention uninformed (the song is mid-70's). As for the guido comment, I can make no sense out of that. How does a song by a multi-racial Irish rock band make me a guido?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Perhaps a return of Colonel Fab.. (however u spell it)?

Load Metric
    Nice. I like the time slot too.

Load Metric
    i
    i
    i
    i

Really!??!?!?!?!?! Have you not heard anything by the J Geils band! Not to mention this is 70's rock song

Thin Lizzy was a cutting edge band (first intergrated rock band that had mainstream appeal), and this song is considered among the best songs of all-time (not top 10, but top 100 or 1,000 depending on who you ask).
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil View Post
    Nice. I like the time slot too.

Im definitely looking forward to regular radio with you guys.
    "Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. " -Mark Twain

twitter.com/jvferg72

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Great news, will listen via the power of the podcast

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    i
    i
    i
    i

Really!??!?!?!?!?! Have you not heard anything by the J Geils band! Not to mention this is 70's rock song

Thin Lizzy was a cutting edge band (first intergrated rock band that had mainstream appeal), and this song is considered among the best songs of all-time (not top 10, but top 100 or 1,000 depending on who you ask).
    Odear RIP thin lizzy from the 70s, any body who thinks this song is the best of all time...............

as for jgeils band lol again couple of good songs. full house good house wrecking album and maybe wammer jammer thats it, unless you like centrefold lol or freeze frame lol again, the list of better songs is to long to put here just from your 70s.

i can think of many better bands than this and boys are boys are back is the dumbest song ever in the world sory that is just the way it is

even worse than

Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 05-20-2012 at 08:51 AM.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    i
    i
    i
    i

?? If that's the worst song of the 80's for you, then your taste in music is beyond repair, not to mention uninformed (the song is mid-70's). As for the guido comment, I can make no sense out of that. How does a song by a multi-racial Irish rock band make me a guido?
    do you still wear your old football jersey (three sizes to small) on the weekend and try to relive the good old days?

the guido remark was meant as a fucking joke like your sense of humour is -1

i condem you to listn to that shitty song every day till you off your self!

jgiles band is not thin lizzy!! so don't try to swing that bat, and i was taking a shot at that shitty song not the whole band,

70s .......80s your so technical........ ASS, schools out time to get a job.
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric

do you still wear your old football jersey (three sizes to small) on the weekend and try to relive the good old days?

jgiles band is not thin lizzy!! so don't try to swing that bat, and i was taking a shot at that shitty song not the whole band,

I didn't realize you were THE expert on the type of music other people like... You obviously know nothing about music, or Thin Lizzy's place in Rock & Roll history, mostly because of their hit song The Boys are Back in Town. Thin Lizzy is credited with being the first band to feature two rhythm gutars, and Boys are Back in Town was the first time most people ever heard this unique sound.

Of course there are better bands and better songs, but YOU specifically called this the worst song of the 80's (THE WORST) which is laughable on a number of levels, the most obvious of which is that the song is from 1976; the fact that it was still widely played in the 80's proves how good it was. Song stands the test of time and would be a hit if it was released tomorrow.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post

I didn't realize you were THE expert on the type of music other people like... You obviously know nothing about music, or Thin Lizzy's place in Rock & Roll history, mostly because of their hit song The Boys are Back in Town. Thin Lizzy is credited with being the first band to feature two rhythm gutars, and Boys are Back in Town was the first time most people ever heard this unique sound.

Of course there are better bands and better songs, but YOU specifically called this the worst song of the 80's (THE WORST) which is laughable on a number of levels, the most obvious of which is that the song is from 1976; the fact that it was still widely played in the 80's proves how good it was. Song stands the test of time and would be a hit if it was released tomorrow.
    i will take some of it back. except for the boys are back song just sucks maby it is just me i guess. i was more of a

1. LED ZEPPELIN 2. PINK FLOYD 3. YES 4. DEEP PURPLE 5. GENESIS 6. KING CRIMSON 7. BLACK SABBATH 8. JETHRO TULL 9. EMERSON LAKE & PALMER, QUEEN, AEROSMITH, BLUE OYSTER CULT, THE WHO, CLASH, STONES, JOY DIVISION, KISS, IGGY POP. and on and on ALL BEFORE thin lizzy. i guess for me only?
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 05-20-2012 at 09:25 AM.
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric
    I dont think there is a freeroll so we could set up a game on Merge around 10:30 EST or something.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Tuesday hmmmmmm.......live and let live or other considerations?

Will Vwls have a web cam option or will it remain theatre of the mind

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Thread Information