Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: **** OFFICIAL - PFA Hot Pole Vaulter Thread - ****

Gold
    I wonder if Rickie Fowler approves of all the pedophiles in this thread drooling over his then underaged future wife.
    https://golfweek.com/2019/10/11/golf...tokke-married/

He should. He’s never won a major, but who gives a fuck about a major if you’re sleeping with her? I wouldn’t even be able to make it to the range.

Blog Entries
    duped, why did you quote my post yesterday and say "oops"? I still stand by everything I said. I am not attracted to women under 25 for the most part, and especially not teens anymore. I'm just too old and they seem like kids to me. The post I made was that her body became too muscular/athletic looking, and looked too dude-like for my taste, whereas the high school picture she looked fit-but-feminine.

On a side note, her dad is an Orange County defense attorney, and he actually handled a pretty high profile murder case which had a small tie to the poker community: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...P-player-was-)

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    duped, why did you quote my post yesterday and say "oops"? I still stand by everything I said. I am not attracted to women under 25 for the most part, and especially not teens anymore. I'm just too old and they seem like kids to me. The post I made was that her body became too muscular/athletic looking, and looked too dude-like for my taste, whereas the high school picture she looked fit-but-feminine.

On a side note, her dad is an Orange County defense attorney, and he actually handled a pretty high profile murder case which had a small tie to the poker community: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...P-player-was-)
    I couldn’t figure it out either. I think she’s damn near perfect looking, but your differing taste isn’t an oops situation. Made me wonder if he was referencing the four dragons rep under.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Not to be a pedo here, but she looked a lot better in the high school picture.

But it's not because she's 10 years older, or whatever.

It's because the high school pics reveal her to be fit/athletic but feminine.

The more recent videos/pics make her appear too muscular and her entire body lacks curves. She wasn't like that in the high school pics.

This is one of the few cases where a girl LOSES curviness as she got older, and the look isn't as good.

Pause the video at some points when she's facing you from the back, and you'll have a hard time telling the difference between her body and an athletic dude's.

Bottom line is that she's someone who should take some time AWAY from the gym.

Too bad I didn't unban fluffer, because I'd love his take on this.
    rofl this post + green rep pedo comment is :chefkiss

Thread Information