Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bubba Watson is a pussy ass bicth

Load Metric

Bubba Watson is a pussy ass bicth

First TV Land pulled the Dukes of Hazzard. Now Bubba is painting over the flag on his General Lee, which was the one used in the first episode of the tv series. American pc culture at its finest.

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/bu...?xid=si_social

Two-time Masters champion Bubba Watson announced via Twitter Thursday night that he will paint over the Confederate Flag that adorns the roof of the General Lee, his 1969 Dodge Charger made famous in the TV series "Dukes of Hazzard." Watson will have a U.S. flag painted in its place.

In his tweet, the PGA Tour star stated "All men ARE created equal, I believe that so I will be painting the American flag over the roof of the General Lee."

The announcement comes amid a wave of backlash against the use of the Confederate battle flag following the killing of nine people at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, S.C., on June 17. South Carolina is considering removing the Civil War-era flag from the statehouse in Columbia, while many American chain stores have pulled products bearing the flag from their shelves. TV Land has even pulled reruns of "The Dukes of Hazzard" off its network in light of the show’s well-known depiction of the flag.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: great thread title, didn't read

herbertstemple: +1 rep for calling out that pussy ass bitch Bubba Watson.

Load Metric
    On an unrelated note, I cannot spell as indicated in the thread title.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I made a hybrid rainbow/confederate flag on Facebook yesterday and made it my profile pic

then made a few posts about how awesome the Donald is

needless to say, the fallout was very entertaining

Comments

RichardBrodiesCombover.: tight life

vegas1369: Screenshots would be awesome.

WillieMcFML: god's work

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I made a hybrid rainbow/confederate flag on Facebook yesterday and made it my profile pic

Did you also post a picture of the river of sewage running through your backyard?

Comments

tyde: welcome to last year champ. keep up the good work

Pooh: logged in just to green this
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    also lol @ the name "Bubba" -
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Banned
    Load Metric
    LOL Corrigan and RBC

without question, both in the top 5 worst posters here and it's not really debatable.

I almost feel embarrassed mentioning these two infantile cum rags, who consistently deliver nothing of value here

bored little boys with limited brain capacity and devoid of the ability to compose an original thought

let alone the ability to make a post that doesn't make 98% of the posters here want to snap red rep

RBC and Corrigan make me yearn for more content from Cleatus and Rollo Tomasi

I'd rather see Sonny spam the shit out of this site.....it would be a huge improvement

Todd, how much to perma-ban both of these mongs in one fell swoop ?

PM me your PayPal info . lets trim the deadwood and cut these gimps loose

name your price

TIA

Comments

YUUP: Cum rags rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    First TV Land pulled the Dukes of Hazzard. Now Bubba is painting over the flag on his General Lee, which was the one used in the first episode of the tv series. American pc culture at its finest.

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/bu...?xid=si_social

Two-time Masters champion Bubba Watson announced via Twitter Thursday night that he will paint over the Confederate Flag that adorns the roof of the General Lee, his 1969 Dodge Charger made famous in the TV series "Dukes of Hazzard." Watson will have a U.S. flag painted in its place.

In his tweet, the PGA Tour star stated "All men ARE created equal, I believe that so I will be painting the American flag over the roof of the General Lee."

The announcement comes amid a wave of backlash against the use of the Confederate battle flag following the killing of nine people at Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, S.C., on June 17. South Carolina is considering removing the Civil War-era flag from the statehouse in Columbia, while many American chain stores have pulled products bearing the flag from their shelves. TV Land has even pulled reruns of "The Dukes of Hazzard" off its network in light of the show’s well-known depiction of the flag.
    Good for him. I don't Bubba is an alcoholic so why don't you express your opinion on the matter if you don't agree. "Pussy ass bitch" doesn't cut it unless you're 15 years old and can't think for yourself.

Bronze
    Load Metric

confederate flag on Facebook, don't know how to pos. rep but thanx!!!

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by J Sousa View Post

confederate flag on Facebook, don't know how to pos. rep but thanx!!!

I'll always be here to throw gas on the race war fire bro

lets get the party started already and get down to business

enough of this politically correct nonsense

lets take the gloves off and do this proper

Comments

J Sousa: Have crazy ass ad blocker, with images also to save data like a jew. Turned it off to figure out how to Pos. rep. finally

Load Metric
    I remember back in the old days when you would write paragraphs and paragraphs about how Phil Ivey was a terrible poker player, and was just a fish on a heater, all because he was black.

Good times in the Tyde brain.

Comments

tyde: keep living in the past bro. touching you remember though....want an autographed 8X10 of my weener you can yank it to ? Pm me for info

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Good for him. I don't Bubba is an alcoholic so why don't you express your opinion on the matter if you don't agree. "Pussy ass bitch" doesn't cut it unless you're 15 years old and can't think for yourself.
    He is a pussy because he is giving in to the pc culture. That car is in no way a racist symbol. It is a piece of TV history. If the car bothers him that much NOW but did not when he paid over $100k for it then he should sell it.

Comments

herbertstemple: +1

Load Metric

He is a pussy because he is giving in to the pc culture. That car is in no way a racist symbol. It is a piece of TV history. If the car bothers him that much NOW but did not when he paid over $100k for it then he should sell it.
    Was thinking the same thing. If he doesn't like it why not just sell it? What's the point of the car if the flag is gone?

Long after this little uproar is over, the flag will still be here, and we will remember what a traitor Bubba is.

Pussy ass bitch is fine.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Good for him. I don't believe Bubba is an alcoholic so why don't you express your opinion on the matter if you don't agree. "Pussy ass bitch" doesn't cut it unless you're 15 years old and can't think for yourself.
    The car is a piece of TV history, agreed. The flag painted onto it clearly has ties to racism for many small minded people. With his statement and by removing that symbol painted on the car he is separating himself from the notion that he harbors any racist views. He is stating what he believes and that is not a pussy move. It would be similar to a collector purchasing a bona fide Nazi flag and realizing that some things are more important than a personal collection.

Load Metric
    God Bless you Pooh

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Bubba would probably want to whiteout the racist part of the US constitution where blacks were considered 3/5 of a person.

Comments

4Dragons: Explain why that was done, it's obv you have no clue

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Bubba would probably want to whiteout the racist part of the US constitution where blacks were considered 3/5 of a person.
    As would many. A flawed document in many ways.

Load Metric
    Tyde does it not bother you that the Donald thinks you are a lazy good for nothing rapist?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    I remember back in the old days when you would write paragraphs and paragraphs about how Phil Ivey was a terrible poker player, and was just a fish on a heater, all because he was black.

Most all of the current young guns would agree with Tyde though. Not that I believe it. But all I've heard for the last month is how Ivey is a "spot"

Platinum
    Load Metric
    everyone knows what the 3/5th compromise was about.

not sure what 4Dragons is red repping for.

Comments

Corrigan: if you included the word "serfs" in your post 4dragons would have agreed with it

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post

Most all of the current young guns would agree with Tyde though. Not that I believe it. But all I've heard for the last month is how Ivey is a "spot"
    I can get on board with that line of thinking. It is possible that Ivey has spent so much time in Macau playing the Chinese businessmen that his game has not evolved at the rate of some of the younger pros that still play online for a living/

Comments

YUUP: He'll game select rather than study, don't blame him, he's also been losing online for ages

Thread Information