Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liz Boeree dumps Kevin MacPhee, and he goes on Marafioti-style Twitter tilt

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Liz Boeree dumps Kevin MacPhee, and he goes on Marafioti-style Twitter tilt

https://twitter.com/KevinMacPhee

Some quotes from his Twitter:

"So... @Liv_Boeree leaves for the Ireland for St. Paddy's for the weekend & comes back & breaks up with me."

"People that lie just never stop lying. People that cheat never stop cheating. People don't change..."

"The summer I had at the WSOP was the worst of my life because @Liv_Boeree broke up w/ me to make a reality tv show & hook up with Galen."

"She tore my heart out then & for some reason I got back together w/ this manipulator only to have her do it again. #heartless"

"To those of you saying I shouldn't air this on twitter.. keep in mind she made a reality tv show this summer about us breaking up. #fairgame"

LOL @ a reality show about breaking up with him.

Load Metric
    Galen Hall?? Lol, damnnnnnn
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    "The summer I had at the WSOP was the worst of my life because @Liv_Boeree broke up w/ me to make a reality tv show & hook up with Galen."

tbf i think this guy (presuming that's who he's referring to) could turn the straightest of individuals on this forum

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    prolly his own fault.

he prolly only fucked in the missionary and maybe doggie a few times. he also prolly asked before hand every time they had sex.

fagoot loser.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    seriously,..she frikken two timed him before and he took her back. then the douche didn't even change things to improve the situation.

yeah,...rant on in twitter..that will help...now don't you wish you had pics and were more nasty w/ her?

Diamond
    Load Metric
    LOL @ any guy who goes on facebook/twitter tilt over a chick.

Like seriously guys, what are you? A chick?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    seriously,..she frikken two timed him before and he took her back. then the douche didn't even change things to improve the situation.

yeah,...rant on in twitter..that will help...now don't you wish you had pics and were more nasty w/ her?
    Name:  This 3.gif
Views: 2696
Size:  4.1 KB

Like this was going to end any other way.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    BUMP

He just won a bracelet, and he also has a 4th place this year.

Guess he's recovered okay.

At the very beginning of the WSOP, he saw me out in the parking lot and said hello to me. Didn't recognize him, so I asked who he was, but I knew his name once he told me.

He said that he listens to PFA Radio, so anyway... good for him for doing so well this summer.

Load Metric
    Strong player, also won the EPT Berlin 2010.

And Liv Boeree, wasn´t she always HighRollerWhoring all the time?

Current: Katchalov?
    Last edited by Daniel72; 06-29-2015 at 11:54 AM.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Runner up in recent EPT London for Ł308,500 as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel72 View Post

Yeah, it looked as though she was bouncing from one high roller to another - as long as they were on a heater, and looked alright. She was going out with Kurganov, and was all over Gruissem when he was binking every high roller. She's very average looking too, but poker hot obv especially with make-up when you see her in pics that have been air-brushed.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Kevin now a victim of WSOP fail.

His Tweets today:

Was told to show up for my bracelet ceremony at Tue 2pm because there was 2 bracelets yday. So I show up 10 min early, wait on the sideline

all my friends in the crowd (some blinding blinding out of tournaments) & just stand there waiting ... & no bracelet given out wtf @WSOPTD

Good thing my parents didn't fly down...

@ToddWitteles they said today at 2, but nobody told Nolan I guess. They said I could have it another day.

@ToddWitteles still it is embarassing standing there like a dick & having all my friend show up & then it doesn't happen
    So they ask him to wait an extra day for his bracelet ceremony, he agrees, and then they forget about him.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    lets not get carried away here, its not like this is the olympics
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    lets not get carried away here, its not like this is the olympics
    When I won, there wasn't a bracelet ceremony, and I was fine with that. Personally, I think the bracelet ceremony is stupid, and I hate how it runs AFTER the first break at 2:20, so you are stuck pausing the event and waiting through it to get back playing. Like, you've already waited 20 minutes through the break, you just want to get back to things, but you're stuck watching a ceremony you likely don't care much about (and in several rooms, you are supposed to watch it on a video screen -- or no screen and just wait extra time until it's done!)

But if there is a ceremony, to ask someone to wait an extra day, and then forget about him, is a pretty big fail.

Comments

adamantium: druff but fair

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    For a topic over 2 years old I'm surprised it still says "Liz Boeree" in the title.

Banned
    Load Metric
    The ceremony is where you actually receive your bracelet. If they just gave it to you the night you won, only self-aggrandizing people like Hellmuth would show up to the ceremonies.

The night you win, they hand you the bracelet, you pose for photos, and then they take it back. Then they tell you to show up at Brasilia at a particular time in a few days, so you can finally take your prize home.

I had to attend almost all of them the last two years, and the winners were usually in a big hurry. Not that I blamed them. They were often blinding out in another tournament. I hated asking them for interviews after enduring speeches from Jack or Nolan and posing for yet more photos.

Nobody actually wants to go to these things. They just want their hardware. So I can definitely understand why getting stood up like that would be frustrating.

To just forget to hold a ceremony is laughable. The WSOP is always finding new and exciting ways to fail.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel72 View Post

Yeah, it looked as though she was bouncing from one high roller to another - as long as they were on a heater, and looked alright. She was going out with Kurganov, and was all over Gruissem when he was binking every high roller. She's very average looking too, but poker hot obv especially with make-up when you see her in pics that have been air-brushed.
    Ran into her a few times. She has a strikingly pretty face. To call her average looking is quite dumb. She wears weird unflattering pants over her pancake ass though

Load Metric
    Liv Boeree is a PokerStars whore.
    PokerStars tries to attract people to their poker website by using her image.

Liv has $2.4 million in tournament winnings. ($1.67 million from EPT San Remo in 2010)
    How many millions has she burned through in the past 5 years just from poker tournament buy-in's?

Not sure what Liv is doing with Igor Kurganov or Philipp Gruissem (she's probably trying to fuck them out of their money. Are they independently wealthy outside of poker?) but they are involved with something called http://www.Reg-Charity.org.

Poker players pledge 2% to 3% of their winnings and they recommend certain charities to donate money to.
    I'm sure Jasep knows a great charity they could donate money to.

Silver
    Load Metric
    There used to a be a picture of her on the net, completely naked, taken from the backside of her and 4-5 other people standing on a railing looking out over the ocean or something. Surprised no one saved but it might of been before she "blew up" and no one thought to preserve it. Pretty sure it was posted at 2+2

He sounds like the typical poker crybaby. The bracelet ceremony is one of the most retarded WSOP things I've ever seen and anyone that decides to partake in it pretty much deserves whatever they get. Kind of like voting for a Republican or a Democrat, you auto-lose your ghetto-pass to bitch about politics, or the state of Amerikka, or whatever.

He seems like a good dude though - sensitive and preditibly betrayed by an attractive, seemingly power seeking female. Been there. Feels terrible. Quit being a victim and go listen to Tony Robbins imo and STFU.

Load Metric
    Name:  full-36938-53966-no_crying_on_the_internet.jpg
Views: 1870
Size:  32.6 KB
    don't make me say it a 3rd time

Thread Information