Thread: why is druff smarter than most?

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric

why is druff smarter than most?

the answer is simple hes a limit player and cantnot lose a 2k win in any one hand. this no limit can destroy the very best.you got aa delt to you kk goes all in. you got 3500 in front of you. 2k your winning and 1500 you bought in for. you have to call or just quit and take the 2k win. you call out on the flop comes his third k then blanks out. you are now broke.7 hours of play for nothing.i have won 38 sessions in a row playing limit holdlem and stud.7he more sessions you win the better you play because your always are looking for that loss. no limit will give most a short career.try winning 10 in a row you wont at no limit. so many young smart players. but in limit you have the edge of time in your favor.druff will win every year at limit. at no limit he would have been gone years ago. because he cant put 15 or 20 win in a row like he can at limit.no limit could destroy the game or make it rich mans sporti like it but long term i could not beat it. limit i can do just fine

Comments

handicapme: You need to have a stroke.

limitles: Yeah, there's a lot of truth right threre

FRANKRIZZO: Well written and makes a lot of sense

herbertstemple: Limit players are smarter than everybody else.

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    the answer is simple hes a limit player and cantnot lose a 2k win in any one hand. this no limit can destroy the very best.you got aa delt to you kk goes all in. you got 3500 in front of you. 2k your winning and 1500 you bought in for. you have to call or just quit and take the 2k win. you call out on the flop comes his third k then blanks out. you are now broke.7 hours of play for nothing.i have won 38 sessions in a row playing limit holdlem and stud.7he more sessions you win the better you play because your always are looking for that loss. no limit will give most a short career.try winning 10 in a row you wont at no limit. so many young smart players. but in limit you have the edge of time in your favor.druff will win every year at limit. at no limit he would have been gone years ago. because he cant put 15 or 20 win in a row like he can at limit.no limit could destroy the game or make it rich mans sporti like it but long term i could not beat it. limit i can do just fine

I meant in this post not the other rep.

Load Metric

i don't know...ask him, he will tell you probably...

but what's different about him is you have to ask, most people here or anywhere just flat out tell you without being asked
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Uh, because most people are idiots. The bar has been set pretty low.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Name:  Yogi Bear4.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  155.2 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric
    a good point is daily from flordi. he was going to build his bankroll in no limit to go to vegas and the wsop. he done very well for awhile . but bad beats got to him a few to many time. the game was no fun anymore and he stayed home. daily was a very good player if he had played limit he would have had a suite case full of money.winning 10 to 15 sessions in a row change your mind about how good you are. your edge is always looking for that loss.if a man has 3 kids and a wife and hes playing 5-10 no limit on a 60k pay check.hes could drown his whole family with one bad month or week.his home takes swcond place to the game until all are lost.he very seldom ever talks aboit a session hes played on.drexal is another one no one know what he does good or bad.china can make over 100k a year plus expence. but he likes home and is in the 50k a year range in my opion.not bad if your happy. but you need to save alot of money. you no limit players try 10-20 for 15 days then try 20-40- for the other 15 thats 30 total if you find you won 26 out of 30 sessions of limit. the comforant zone you in might just make the game fun.thenmove to 50-100 then cap it at 100-200. you might be able to loan the no limit friends you have some money. china needs to be in vegas5 months a year 3 months in california.2 monyhs infoxwoods.nov and december off time to be home with friends and family. or 10 monyhs in vegas and 2 at home relaxing.not being in vegas is costing you over 50k a year. gool luck

Comments

handicapme: Why are you still alive? Plz just go away

Thread Information