Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Brian Hastings MA'ing allegations

Load Metric
    "I find it ironic that so many of you have such a strong opinion of me yet not a single one of you have shot me a PM yet. We can debate morality all you want, but there's a real sociopathic element of posting nasty things to the world while at the same time being unwilling to have a real conversation about the topic. I get the mob mentality to pile on and hate on one who is more successful than the mobsters, but just realize that in an adult world more problems are solved through real conversation than by blind hatred.

I've tried to give back to the 2+2 community and the poker community for many years, I've never turned someone down when they've asked for advice about poker strategy or whatever. It's unfortunate that many of you don't really understand or care about that. I've been on 2+2 for many years now, and I've learned a lot from this site, but I can't imagine myself continuing to try to give back publicly to a group of people who just don't get it (not talking about all of you, but seemingly the majority). Those who have made a real effort to get to know me are aware of who I am, and that's what matters. So from my perspective, it makes more sense to give back by helping these people than to post strategy advice on a forum. And like I said, I'm very good at replying to PMs."

Comments

tyde: at least he posts openly you cowardly ginger fuck. by the way, he's specifically talking about trolls like yourself

Hockey Guy: offsetting the Tyde is butthurt again rep

Banned
    Load Metric
    Hold on to your butts

Load Metric
    "Tyde: at least he posts openly you cowardly ginger fuck. by the way, he's specifically talking about trolls like yourself"

Marty, put down the Faygo and Popov . Im not trolling. Im posting what he typed, in case people cant see the posts over there (some people are banned). In terms of posting openly, he posted openly about nothing. He didnt admit to any wrong doings. In terms of me being cowardly, how am I cowardly? And, Im not even a ginger anymore.

Crawl back in your bottle.

Comments

tyde: shut your pussy ass ginger meathole you spineless little worm

Hockey Guy: I'll offset this one too.

Load Metric
    Jesus Christ, Marty.

YOU ARE 50 YEARS OLD.

Red Repping like a 5 year old.

Keep on Truckin

Comments

tyde: lol so easy to put you on tilt. like fishing with dynamite

Hockey Guy: Holy fuck Tyde, log the fuck off the internet.

Load Metric
    Would you define "cowardly" as someone who would call up our attorney to demand that photoshopped images be removed from Bracketgeek?

Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 723
Size:  492.3 KB

Comments

El Gallo: Gottem

Load Metric
    I was 100% on Mr Hasting's side until he started down this whole "YOURE MAKING POKER LOOK BAD" rat hole.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  rgNkkpw.gif
Views: 893
Size:  768.6 KB

Comments

GrenadaRoger: i don't get the joke but i really like the tech ability

Silver
    Load Metric
    China maniac got it right on 4.multi accounting and practising ur 8 game after u took bracelet bets are different things. Multi accounting is scummy, and whatever Tyde says that reply from stinger was a fucking joke.

But the bottom line for me is high stakes pro's can keep fucking eachother over.

Bum hunting, table sitting and acting like douches is all part of the game.

See u at the $3.50 sit and go's
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The only thing I got out of that post by Stinger is that he didn't deny it and immediately shifts the blame to people wasting their time focusing on this when the could be improving their game.

That isn't the approach of a completely innocent man.

With that said it sucks for Stars but I don' think his practice in higher stakes cash games on Stars is going to win him bracelets on it's own. Brian Hastings has a great poker mind and it's not like he now all the sudden is becoming a winner either online or at the WSOP where he has had decent finishes in past years.

The events Stinger won were a $10k Stud event that had 91 players and a $1500 mix game with 380 players so these aren't like blowing through thousands of players. A lot of really good players in the past have won multiple bracelets in smaller field events in WSOP history.

It's scummy to have done this with a bunch of bracelet bets going on and if the people who lost don't want to pay up I wouldn't blame them. As for what Pokerstars will do about this if anything at all interests me.

A lot of people might wonder why a guy who is naturally blessed with poker talent would do this buying up an account and honestly I bet you tons of nosebleed stakes guys are doing the same thing. The reason why is they can't get any action on their main account. When it comes to mix games unless 5 other guys are sitting at the biggest game on Stars which those guys feel has a weak spot or two they might just leave when someone like Stinger sits and definitely will not play him HU or 3 handed that much. The player fields are very limited now in these nosebleed games prior to Black Friday so you can bet some top pros are doing the same thing disguising themselves to get action.

If Stinger was VPNing in from Stars or teamviewing under this guys account from the USA then that is another issue to add to this altogether.
    Last edited by BeerAndPoker; 06-25-2015 at 12:11 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    Brian Hastings has a great poker mind
    Hence him engaging in thoroughly dirtbag behavior on Stars. I aint even hating; the game is the game.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    "All,

I have been following the thread some but been very busy this summer playing the WSOP. I'm aware of the allegations, but at this time I have nothing to add to the conversation publicly. I stopped caring what strangers on the internet said or thought about me many years ago; otherwise I probably would've jumped off the deep end by now. What I do care about is something like this being a major story in the poker world at a time in which the WSOP is in full force and we should be trying to promote and grow the game of poker, rather than drag it through the mud. Think what you want about me, but one thing I have in common with most people reading this is that we love the game of poker and want to be able to play it freely in the comfort of our own homes. I'm moving back to PA soon to play 400/800 mix live and be closer to Sonya's and my parents, and state regulation of online poker would be a nice cherry on top.

I think especially those of us who are professional poker players should be taking steps to try to promote and grow the game, rather than feeling sorry for themselves because Cardrunners was founded, Black Friday happened, everybody is too good now, etc. With enough hard work, I truly believe that just about anyone (at least anyone smart enough to be browsing 2+2) can make a living playing poker in 2015. I think it's unfortunate that certain people have been on bad runs and choose to take their frustrations out outwardly rather than by trying to self improve, but I get it, it's certainly not always easy. I did not turn a profit in 2 of the previous 3 years, but with an improved mindset, an amazing woman in my life, and a strong work ethic, I've gotten my game back to where it needs to be.

This will be my last post in this thread. If you'd like to discuss further with me I'm just a PM away."

Brian
    Lol....odds she spends all his money and ditches him?

Comments

jacosta24: shut it down troll get a life
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Maybe I just don't get it but I think this is faux outrage over absolutely nothing. I don't care if he was using an "illegal" account at PS or playing live at the Bike. He went out and improved his game (or more likely went out and ran like God for 2 days) and won a bracelet. What the fuck is wrong with that? More importantly how the hell does any of this excuse someone from paying off a bracelet bet? Hell no.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I woulda had more respect if he gets on there and says it's the sheboons mixed game account.

After getting my bets paid of course.

The sheboon is a mixed game genius.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Maybe I just don't get it but I think this is faux outrage over absolutely nothing. I don't care if he was using an "illegal" account at PS or playing live at the Bike. He went out and improved his game (or more likely went out and ran like God for 2 days) and won a bracelet. What the fuck is wrong with that? More importantly how the hell does any of this excuse someone from paying off a bracelet bet? Hell no.

I agree but a lot of the outrage was some people knew he was noelhayes and some didn't. Implying J Mercier did and he's a Stars pro.
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Everyone saying she is a gold digger, I say she looks like a dude!

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Stinger looks so happy. The guy wins a bracelet and within minutes she's all over it like a rash, looking as if she's on some stealth mission to milk him dry and separate him from not only his gold, but his beta-bucks too.

I bet she sexes him like a crazed nympho freak, but all that shagging comes at a price. Sonya needs new shoes. Sonya needs to go under the knife again. SONYA'S GONNA CON YA!

It will be beautiful irony when the Stinger gets stung!

Banned
    Load Metric
    I don't think the bracelet bet thing is a huge deal. It's the same as embellishing your handicap at golf and hustling people, like Phil Ivey used to do. It's dirty for sure, but not outright cheating.

The multi-accounting issue is far worse. That actually is cheating, as it's against the rules at Stars, and players are supposed to have reasonable assurances that their opponents are who they say they are.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I'd still unload on that as long as I was completely ripped seeing triple

that said, it's still fucking hilarious watching some marshmallow goon like jsearles cracking on her

jsearles just keep the bar right where it is...

you know....like truck stop skanks with crab lice infested vaginas that reek like the shithouse door on a tuna boat

keep crushing all that top shelf pussy you slay on the reg bro
    You know good Dr, we can't all be in our mid 50s still using phrases like "crushing top shelf pussy". Tight life bro. Do you have on an affliction shirt today? Tell us again how you are going to destroy someone or something. Your grasp on reality is humorous.

Are you mad because you want to bone this chick who obviously used to be named Tyrone?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    She still looks better than Muck Ficon's mom

Name:  2015-06-25 14.21.17.png
Views: 1463
Size:  427.0 KB

Comments

Muck Ficon: LOL....really? This is all you got?

sonatine: neg #1

gauchojake: Horrible

vegas1369: Tarded

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Since Black Friday the games have been way tougher because most American pro's continued playing on stars: either via vpn, or they relocated; while the millions of fish got shut out of the market.

If I was a non American, or a relocated American, who played high stakes mixed games and made bets with Stinger then I wouldn't pay him either. He's part of the problem, making the games artificially tougher than they should be, and essentially taking ev from players in an unethical way.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jacosta24 View Post

You know good Dr, we can't all be in our mid 50s still using phrases like "crushing top shelf pussy". Tight life bro. Do you have on an affliction shirt today? Tell us again how you are going to destroy someone or something. Your grasp on reality is humorous.

Are you mad because you want to bone this chick who obviously used to be named Tyrone?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    She still looks better than Muck Ficon's mom

Name:  2015-06-25 14.21.17.png
Views: 1463
Size:  427.0 KB
    maybe not if Muck's mom had herself made over Rachal Dolezal style

Comments

jacosta24: What's fucked up is this is really a picture of Muck's mom I got it off his FB
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    I don't think the bracelet bet thing is a huge deal. It's the same as embellishing your handicap at golf and hustling people, like Phil Ivey used to do. It's dirty for sure, but not outright cheating.

The multi-accounting issue is far worse. That actually is cheating, as it's against the rules at Stars, and players are supposed to have reasonable assurances that their opponents are who they say they are.
    Its not even fucking close to being dirty or related in any way
    Slava Ukraini!

Thread Information