Load Metric
    So.

Where's the poll?

edit: there it is.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    FREE FLUFFER

Comments

SrslySirius: :THIS

Cubic Zirconia SamGrizzleJanFisherBaby's Avatar
    Load Metric
    When I voted I was thinking STP was Stone Temple Pilots .

Comments

Belly Buster: Sticky Toffee Pudding

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    yes

senile
    [see-nahyl, -nil, sen-ahyl]

Word Origin

adjective
    showing a decline or deterioration of physical strength or mental functioning, especially short-term memory and alertness, as a result of old age or disease.

So I would argue by definition he can not be senile. He never had mental functioning or physical strength, so its impossible for that to deteriorate, imo

Comments

adamantium: cant argue with that

Hockey Guy: Makes good points
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    keep in mind this is official

Comments

DRK Star: <brushes teeth...puts pants back on before voting>

sonatine: when i was a kid, official meant something
    Slava Ukraini!

Banned
    Load Metric
    [ ] interesting

[ ] amusing

[ ] funny

[X] chug lots of bleach in a 44 ounce Big Gulp cup topped to capacity, lay down, and stuff a generous handful of Valium's down your mouth

[X] sweet dreams

Chuck definitely has some screws loose.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    He's a Chris Cyborg nut hugger, confirmed senile.

Load Metric
    Yes STP is insane
    SixToedPete ‏@SixToedPete 47m47 minutes ago
    @_4BET I have no doubt you are the liar.
    View conversation 0 retweets 0 favorites
    Reply Retweet Favorite Follow
    More
    SixToedPete ‏@SixToedPete 2h2 hours ago
    @_4BET 100% false Obviously u haven't read my blog U seem to be another Todd Witteles dupe. Here's truth about #pfa55 http://ChuckRosseelIsAScammer.com/poker-fraud-a...ists-paradise/
    View summary 0 retweets 0 favorites
    More
    @_4BET Posted mine + family member's address, stole my identity + published it. Placed Craigslist ad offering $2000 for a "job" on me #pfa55
    More
    @_4BET I nvr matched his name with address but u seem to believe it was OK 4 him to plaster my name + address. #pfa55 http://ChuckRosseelIsAScammer.com/todd-witteles...eazy-behavior/
    More
    SixToedPete ‏@SixToedPete 9h9 hours ago
    @_4BET I agree he has been fair w/ his BAPs but he has a history of dishonesty, duplicity with some he disagrees with http://ChuckRosseelIsAScammer.com/todd-witteles...eazy-behavior/
    More
    SixToedPete ‏@SixToedPete 10h10 hours ago
    @_4BET Todd is a liar. I have always offered to correct/remove any error, any inaccuracy. He has failed to point out a mistake. Offer stands
    More
    SixToedPete ‏@SixToedPete Jun 27
    @_4BET Extortion? I wrote truthful articles about Todd. Name 1 thing I wrote that was untrue. He posted lies, stole, threatened + stalked me
    More
    SixToedPete ‏@SixToedPete Jun 27
    @_4BET Yes 100% Those R some of calls I didn't answer Here's image of some calls I answered + spoke with him Kilowatt
    Embedded image permalink
    -Allergic to the struggle

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

He always resorts to "you are a Todd dupe" or "you are brainwashed by Todd" if you bring up facts he can't refute.

Don't worry, Chuck. I set some things in motion the day before the $10k LHE event. Since then I've been very busy running deep in 2 events, plus been hit by 2 colds.

But now I've got a week off until the Main, and further work will be done.

Let's just say I know everything.

And when I say everything, I mean errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrything. I already gave you a preview of my knowledge during our 2nd conversation, but that's just a small taste.

Just remember our conversation last week, which was much like our other conversations, where I begged and pleaded with you to back off and for both of us to remove everything about each other on our respective websites.

You are the one who chose to continue this vendetta and promised me comeuppance.

Well, the comeuppance is coming. I'm tired of this, and now I'm going to end it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

He always resorts to "you are a Todd dupe" or "you are brainwashed by Todd" if you bring up facts he can't refute.

Don't worry, Chuck. I set some things in motion the day before the $10k LHE event. Since then I've been very busy running deep in 2 events, plus been hit by 2 colds.

And when I say everything, I mean errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrything. I already gave you a preview of my knowledge during our 2nd conversation, but that's just a small taste.

Just remember our conversation last week, which was much like our other conversations, where I begged and pleaded with you to back off and for both of us to remove everything about each other on our respective websites.

You are the one who chose to continue this vendetta and promised me comeuppance.

Well, the comeuppance is coming. I'm tired of this, and now I'm going to end it.

all of the above may well be the case Todd

but from my vantage point, it sure looks like he has you spinning pretty hard.. the guy is definitely in your head

you've been threatening to 'end it' since his campaign started a long time ago

senile or not, the guy is relentless...and not showing any signs of backing off any time in the near future as far as I can see

wake me up when you at least get a video of his apartment

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

but from my vantage point, it sure looks like he has you spinning pretty hard.. the guy is definitely in your head

senile or not, the guy is relentless...and not showing any signs of backing off any time in the near future as far as I can see

He is in my head, because he's obsessed with me and is harassing me in every way within his power for the past 2 1/2 years.

All because I wouldn't remove the stuff here about his cash gifting and XBOX repair scams -- all true stuff, which was found by people he was threatening here in 2012.

I know that he isn't "backing off" because this is literally all he lives for. He has nothing else in his life. And when I say "nothing", I don't mean it the same way I do when I fight with you or anyone else here. I mean he literally has nothing going on in his life. Harassing me has become his entire identity.

So I know he won't voluntarily back down. Fortunately, that's not the plan.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

He is in my head, because he's obsessed with me and is harassing me in every way within his power for the past 2 1/2 years.

All because I wouldn't remove the stuff here about his cash gifting and XBOX repair scams -- all true stuff, which was found by people he was threatening here in 2012.

I know that he isn't "backing off" because this is literally all he lives for. He has nothing else in his life. And when I say "nothing", I don't mean it the same way I do when I fight with you or anyone else here. I mean he literally has nothing going on in his life. Harassing me has become his entire identity.

So I know he won't voluntarily back down. Fortunately, that's not the plan.

I know the story well

trust me, a refresher wasn't really necessary

in fact, I think pretty much every registered member (and lurker) here is pretty familiar with it

godspeed

Thread Information