Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: The state of PFA

Load Metric

The state of PFA

I've almost given up.

Even if a thread starts off decent, it devolves into nonsense because one of the usual suspects (Gare,Reg,Limit) shows up and needs to be the center of attention. Attention whoring it up, and ruining nearly every thread. At least when Marty does it it's usually amusing.

Druff always likes to brag about the signal to noise ratio on PFA, and I used to agree with him. Now, not so much. It's approaching 2+2 levels of noise.

(in b4 laterfag)

Comments

Muck Ficon: Agreed.

garrett: GTFO and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

sonatine: amazing that garrett can still neg

RegGaymer: Coordinated offset unwarranted rep

handicapme: Christmas colors

shortbuspoker: Daredevil was good on Netflix rep

Kuntmissioner: Daredevil was great on Netflix

Drexel: Daredevil was amazing on Netflix

smithbk: truth

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil View Post
    I've almost given up.

Even if a thread starts off decent, it devolves into nonsense because one of the usual suspects (Gare,Reg,Limit) shows up and needs to be the center of attention. Attention whoring it up, and ruining nearly every thread. At least when Marty does it it's usually amusing.

Druff always likes to brag about the signal to noise ratio on PFA, and I used to agree with him. Now, not so much. It's approaching 2+2 levels of noise.

(in b4 laterfag)
    Garrett may be delusional...and you may not agree with Reg's posts...but at least they can usually manage to keep a thread on topic. Limitles....no fucking clue. No one understands half the shit he posts. It all makes sense to him though.

Comments

limitles: Everyone ? Don't drag the others into your fog

handicapme: offsett, he has a point

Pooh: beat me to it. everything he touches turns to shit

smithbk: Les, it
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    I've almost given up.

(in b4 laterfag)

RegGaymer is #WorldClass, what don't you get about that.

You're lack of deductive reasoning ability is evidenced clearly by your inability to deduce that.

And you think you are worth a STAKE, LOL!

Grow some thicker skin, have a heart, and then come back to this forum when you are ready!

Comments

RegGaymer: backhand slap rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've almost given up.

(in b4 laterfag)
    Aw fuck off then. You don't include any evidence of, at least with regards to me, "ruining" a thread with no other intention, at least according to your insight.

Appreciate you stepping up on the podcasts to help out, but the "fun" aspect to that podcast is what many were used to, and you are more of a mini Todd.(nothing wrong with that)

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    You didn't understand limitless dumbkoff joke?

Limitles grew up tough.

Everyone knows Minton ain't easy.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: I think i agree with this???

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    You didn't understand limitless dumbkoff joke?

Limitles grew up tough.

Everyone knows Minton ain't easy.
    Greater Minton if you please

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I've almost given up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I've almost given up.

(in b4 laterfag)
    Aw fuck off then. You don't include any evidence of, at least with regards to me, "ruining" a thread with no other intention, at least according to your insight.

Appreciate you stepping up on the podcasts to help out, but the "fun" aspect to that podcast is what many were used to, and you are more of a mini Todd.(nothing wrong with that)
    I stated it in the other tread you atarted, I don't know what it has been the last few weeks but you have been incredibly incoherent and downright unreadable the last few weeks. You are very near the levels of brit grin cunt, who I have blocked reading his post. He can be amusing at times, but he is 95% horrible.

Comments

smithbk: seconded, no offense Les but are you drowning or waiving

Load Metric
    It's probably a coin flip (at best lol) whether or not you are some closet scammer.

And I am not so sure I would give you even the whole 50%.

I know I would not.

Comments

Daredevil: Says the confirmed scammer

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

I stated it in the other tread you atarted, I don't know what it has been the last few weeks but you have been incredibly incoherent and downright unreadable the last few weeks. You are very near the levels of brit grin cunt, who I have blocked reading his post. He can be amusing at times, but he is 95% horrible.

You've wasted time thinking and posting about this but with no evidence to back up your claims. If we have differing view points, fine, let's hear about it ya ponce.

Comments

Muck Ficon: All your threads and posts recently are proof enough. Back to your binge now.

Baron Von Strucker: counter rep. on acount of the retards

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    It's probably a coin flip (at best lol) whether or not you are some closet scammer.

I know I would not.
    50/50 imo.

Either he's a scammer or he's not.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post

I know I would not.
    50/50 imo.

Either he's a scammer or he's not.
    It really is polarized

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Even if a thread starts off decent, it devolves into nonsense because one of the usual suspects (Gare,Reg,Limit) shows up and needs to be the center of attention. Attention whoring it up, and ruining nearly every thread.
    How dare you call us attention whores. I bet you'd suck dick if a guest spot on radio was on the line..

The only reason you started this thread was to try and garner support since you got found out in the other thread.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Even if a thread starts off decent, it devolves into nonsense because one of the usual suspects (Gare,Reg,Limit) shows up and needs to be the center of attention. Attention whoring it up, and ruining nearly every thread.
    How dare you call us attention whores. I bet you'd suck dick if a guest spot on radio was on the line..

The only reason you started this thread was to try and garner support since you got found out in the other thread.
    shut up garrett
    Slava Ukraini!

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Threads like this used to be started about me circa 2008/09. But why I had such incredibly staying power was I would bring in premium content, such as Hurricane threads, political and economic threads, Ric Flair, and just general high quality content.

It was not until around 2012 when momentum on me shifted quite dramatically. People realized I was actually one of the best posters ever, and had been for quite a while. I am kind of like A-Rod, fans people used to boo him, now gets cheered.

The problem with a lot of these new posters is they have little quality content and their staying power is less than a couple years. But lets face facts, most of these new guys never could have survived in NWP 2007/08. Those were brutal times, almost like the Dark Ages looking back on it.

Comments

limitles: Totally

vegas1369: I fought for you many times "Tony". Never forget.

sonatine: won me over with premium content

Wiganer: Posrep in sight

Load Metric

I know I would not.
    You truly are a fucking idiot.

Handicapme has displayed more integrity and honor in one day on this board than you will in a lifetime Mr. "I have backers that don't want to be exposed".

Comments

handicapme: <3

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

I know I would not.

Handicapme has displayed more integrity and honor in one day on this board than you will in a lifetime Mr. "I have backers that don't want to be exposed".
    I may be wrong but I think he's referring to Daredevil as a 50/50 possible scammer & not handicapme.

He's still a fucking idiot though, I won't dispute that.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    todd i generally defer to your wisdom with regards to the site but your failure to short bus garrett is a real insult to anyone who has tried to make this place more fun/smart/entertaining.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

I know I would not.

Do you like to twist words to get an outcome that is beneficial to your viewpoint???

Ill be in Vegas probably soon and am going to make it a point to come see what this bartender is all about.

Until then keep trollinEvan...

Bronze
    Load Metric

Do you like to twist words to get an outcome that is beneficial to your viewpoint???

Ill be in Vegas probably soon and am going to make it a point to come see what this bartender is all about.

Until then keep trollinEvan...
    If Vegas1369 was able to stay out of the PITS the last 15 years, my guess is he has more money squirreled away than 98% on this site. At the end of the day, it's all about working to the age of 55 or so, retire, and do whatever you want. Some people reverse it, and do whatever they want in their 20s and 30s and those are your Grocery baggers in their 60s.

Thread Information