Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The state of PFA

Load Metric

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

You truly are a fucking idiot.

Handicapme has displayed more integrity and honor in one day on this board than you will in a lifetime Mr. "I have backers that don't want to be exposed".

Do you like to twist words to get an outcome that is beneficial to your viewpoint???

Ill be in Vegas probably soon and am going to make it a point to come see what this bartender is all about.

Until then keep trollinEvan...
    What words did I twist Joshua?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post

Do you like to twist words to get an outcome that is beneficial to your viewpoint???

Ill be in Vegas probably soon and am going to make it a point to come see what this bartender is all about.

Until then keep trollinEvan...
    If Vegas1369 was able to stay out of the PITS the last 15 years, my guess is he has more money squirreled away than 98% on this site. At the end of the day, it's all about working to the age of 55 or so, retire, and do whatever you want. Some people reverse it, and do whatever they want in their 20s and 30s and those are your Grocery baggers in their 60s.

100% lold

Banned
    Load Metric
    I don't think it's so bad.

The low point imo was when SixToedPete, azzclown, bitter/self-loathing limitless (as opposed to the chilled out incoherent les), Rollo and Lannister were shitposting all the time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post

If Vegas1369 was able to stay out of the PITS the last 15 years, my guess is he has more money squirreled away than 98% on this site. At the end of the day, it's all about working to the age of 55 or so, retire, and do whatever you want. Some people reverse it, and do whatever they want in their 20s and 30s and those are your Grocery baggers in their 60s.

100% lold
    LOL all you want. Meanwhile you're living at your fathers house, unemployed and begging people to play you heads up for $13.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 06-20-2015 at 12:39 PM.

Load Metric
    Thread so far kind of proves my point doesn't it?

It's funny how Garrett, someone is 100% confirmed a scammer, is allowed to call anyone a possible scammer.

Also in terms of radio, I have not asked to be on recently, but I'm sure I wouldn't be told no since there have been 3 hosts many times since Drexel came back. For the record about 90% of the times I co-hosted the show, Todd has asked me to. I'm not begging him to be on the show every week. I know that's difficult for some of you attention whores to understand.

In terms of being too thinned skin, I don't know what you're talking about. I post a thread about how some people just post a ton with no value to their posts, and I'm accused of being thin skinned? I guess I have a thin skin for low content. But see, this is a prime example of what I'm talking about. I wish there was some sort of reading comprehension test you had to take before posting here.

Comments

Hockey Guy: Not sure why you feel the need to interact with him. You'll always be welcome on radio too.

Bootsy Collins: You are taking the internet way too serious

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    I don't think it's so bad.

The low point imo was when SixToedPete, azzclown, bitter/self-loathing limitless (as opposed to the chilled out incoherent les), Rollo and Lannister were shitposting all the time.

I actually dont remember azzclown shitposting. But yeah, everything else.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil View Post

It's funny how Garrett, someone is 100% confirmed a scammer, is allowed to call anyone a possible scammer.

Also in terms of radio, I have not asked to be on recently, but I'm sure I wouldn't be told no since there have been 3 hosts many times since Drexel came back. For the record about 90% of the times I co-hosted the show, Todd has asked me to. I'm not begging him to be on the show every week. I know that's difficult for some of you attention whores to understand.

In terms of being too thinned skin, I don't know what you're talking about. I post a thread about how some people just post a ton with no value to their posts, and I'm accused of being thin skinned? I guess I have a thin skin for low content. But see, this is a prime example of what I'm talking about. I wish there was some sort of reading comprehension test you had to take before posting here.

And how much would that limit your real expectation, genius???

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You are a steady poster tbf. Never have I seen you post anything controversial or out there, but at the same time there's not much interesting content either. That's probably why Druff likes you as his 'permanent' side-kick; you allow him to shine as you play the act of underwhelming second fiddle beta-host.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post

You are a steady poster tbf. Never have I seen you post anything controversial or out there, but at the same time there's not much interesting content either. That's probably why Druff likes you as his 'permanent' side-kick; you allow him to shine as you play the act of underwhelming second fiddle beta-host.
    I know simple math is hard for you Reg, but you see that number next to the word "reputation", that reflects how much people enjoy your posts on this site. Yours is a "0", mine is "65", now I know you struggle with math, but 65 is a greater number than 0.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The rep number over a users entire history means jack shit. It's like in poker when a player is +x amount of $ lifetime, but all their profit came before 2011 when the games were piss soft and they've been losing ever since.

There should be a second rep number that's related to recent form that is according to the previous 30 days. That would be a better indicator of things.

Comments

smithbk: i liked your algarve threads

Baron Von Strucker:

Load Metric
    I think I've made my own point and I've decided to give the forum a rest. Maybe just for a while, maybe not. I will always listen to, and maybe even co-host radio, but I'm done with the forum.

But before I do, I just want to address Garrett. You are the worst thing about this forum and should not be allowed to post here. Not just because your posts are terrible, but also because you are a 100% confirmed scammer. You committed a poker related fraud, on a site called pokerfraudalert. Yet you still run around here trying to make deals, and even more hilariously, accuse others of scamming. But I guess Todd feels sorry for you. That's the only explanation, he does seem to have a soft spot for misfits. In some cases this is to his credit, but not this one.

But maybe even worse is having to read your woe-is-me life has given me no advantages bullshit. I got my first job when is was 15 and moved out when I was 18. I've been living on my own, supporting myself ever since. You live at home in daddy's house pushing 40, have a job at your daddy's business (which in my experience means you're overpaid, and also wouldn't have gotten the job otherwise) and you whine about how hard done by you are. Why? Because you're not rich? You are a typical spoiled suburban white kid that knows nothing about the real world outside your cul-de-sac.

And to anyone who thinks you're helping this guy by staking him you're doing him more harm than good.

Best Wishes,
    DD

Comments

jsearles22: Gets it

Load Metric
    deleted for brevity & because it's the post above this one
    You're taking this shit waaaaaaaay too seriously.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I think I've made my own point and I've decided to give the forum a rest.
    DD
    probably for the best, its seems like you've been on tilt ever since cmoney threw garrett a stake even though he clearly said it was for the lulz/potential forum entertainment.

fwiw a lot of the terrible posting you accuse garrett and reg of are a direct result of you engaging them with replies for multiple pages.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: real Talk

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I think I've made my own point and I've decided to give the forum a rest. Maybe just for a while, maybe not. I will always listen to, and maybe even co-host radio, but I'm done with the forum.

But before I do, I just want to address Garrett. You are the worst thing about this forum and should not be allowed to post here. Not just because your posts are terrible, but also because you are a 100% confirmed scammer. You committed a poker related fraud, on a site called pokerfraudalert. Yet you still run around here trying to make deals, and even more hilariously, accuse others of scamming. But I guess Todd feels sorry for you. That's the only explanation, he does seem to have a soft spot for misfits. In some cases this is to his credit, but not this one.

But maybe even worse is having to read your woe-is-me life has given me no advantages bullshit. I got my first job when is was 15 and moved out when I was 18. I've been living on my own, supporting myself ever since. You live at home in daddy's house pushing 40, have a job at your daddy's business (which in my experience means you're overpaid, and also wouldn't have gotten the job otherwise) and you whine about how hard done by you are. Why? Because you're not rich? You are a typical spoiled suburban white kid that knows nothing about the real world outside your cul-de-sac.

And to anyone who thinks you're helping this guy by staking him you're doing him more harm than good.

Best Wishes,
    DD

Load Metric
    i think with a few exceptions Druff has it right here. That fucking Garrett post yesterday was solid gold entertainment. Not in the Broadway musical sense, but in the real housewives of wherever sense of the word. Sometimes it's great to tune and and witness a trainwreck. You don't even need cable television because of this place.

Comments

SrslySirius: courtesy of Baron Von Strucker

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    i think with a few exceptions Druff has it right here. That fucking Garrett post yesterday was solid gold entertainment. Not in the Broadway musical sense, but in the real housewives of wherever sense of the word. Sometimes it's great to tune and and witness a trainwreck. You don't even need cable television because of this place.
    To which post are you referring?

Comments

Daly: Sorry, thread not post. The questions about WSOP one.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Including Reg on your exclusive shitlist is a tad harsh imo.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Also, does anyone have a line of communication with Azzclown?

He really could shakes things up in quite a brutal way.

This place needs him back.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Also, does anyone have a line of communication with Azzclown?

He really could shakes things up in quite a brutal way.

This place needs him back.
    About as much as the Emanuel AME Church needs Dylann Storm Roof back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Oh my gawd I got a shot.

She was saying, play it again. Play it again

I tried to explain sometimes when you are nobody, you might only get one shot.

I lost and it hurts, breaks my heart because I know I am better than most the people I played with.

breaks my heart, but I know I belong there.

Thread Information