Thread: Murder 9 in cold blood in S.C and get a bail

Load Metric

Murder 9 in cold blood in S.C and get a bail

21 year old walks into a Church and shoots dead 9 people.

The judge just gave this kid a $1,000,000 bail. All that needs to be paid of a 1M bail is 10%. Mommy and daddy have to come up with 100k, which is nothing.

He murdered 9 people in cold blood, at church and walks for 100k???

What is this world coming too.

Load Metric
    You just posted this in the other thread. It doesn't need it's own thread.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    in fairness its pretty fucking insane. if a real person had made this thread i wouldnt have really blinked. we are just conditioned at this point to dismiss everything garrett says and does as the petulant mewling of a subnormal liar.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    From the two-second cursory glance I gave at a headline, the bond was $1m for the weapons, but no bond given for the murder charges. So he can't get out.

From growing up in North Carolina from ages 11-26, I can attest to the inherent racism endemic in the south (moonlanding obv). Otherwise perfectly normal, considerate people espouse Pooh-levels of racist positions without a second thought, without the self-loathing and tribal tattoos. I was stunned the first time I heard my best friend's mother, otherwise the nicest person I had ever met, refer to blacks as 'bluegums' and their babies as 'niglets'.

Everywhere else I have lived, the true racists are Jewdonk-like deplorable in every other aspect of life. In NC and especially SC, racism is truly ubiquitous. I've often wondered what it's like to be black in a city like Charleston.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    From the two-second cursory glance I gave at a headline, the bond was $1m for the weapons, but no bond given for the murder charges. So he can't get out.

From growing up in North Carolina from ages 11-26, I can attest to the inherent racism endemic in the south (moonlanding obv). Otherwise perfectly normal, considerate people espouse Pooh-levels of racist positions without a second thought, without the self-loathing and tribal tattoos. I was stunned the first time I heard my best friend's mother, otherwise the nicest person I had ever met, refer to blacks as 'bluegums' and their babies as 'niglets'.

Everywhere else I have lived, the true racists are Jewdonk-like deplorable in every other aspect of life. In NC and especially SC, racism is truly ubiquitous. I've often wondered what it's like to be black in a city like Charleston.

Ahhh, so predictably, Garrett fucked it up.

Thanks, I should have really expected this.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information