Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crush Live Poker

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil View Post
    Oh and lol at how this started as a cash game strategy discussion where you first said it's a push/fold scenario with 50bbs and a call of 10% of your stack in position. Then you backpedaled and said it is correct to call, but only if you're "trapping", LOL.

Also lol at calling me one of the lower echelon posters, when you have, in fact, been voted as the absolute lowest.

I'm not sure if they have English labels in whatever country you're in, but normally on a sunscreen bottle it reads: "Do not ingest".
    I wasn't backpedaling you half-wit! I never mentioned that you can call with AA,kk etc. because I thought it obvious that these would be the exceptions where you can call, as you don't the need the odds since you're trapping with essentially the nuts. My point still stands that if someone makes it 5x it'd be unprofitable to call with a 50bb stack when you're looking to hit post flop - unless you had several droolers calling infront of you, ready to stack off post, and you had a hand with great implied odds.

I was voted as worst poster, but that was when I was being cuntish with bare heads on here. I've changed my tune a bit since then, but there are still some posters like yourself who I have to laugh at because you act like some pro poker player when you sound like a complete amateur.

Comments

garrett: not playing breakeven rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    The numbers I posted were related to deals without stakeback. There seems to be some confusion because I made that post after reading your other thread where you posted this:

I thought I made it clear in the first post but yes, you're right, they would pay 100% of my buy-in and take 25% of my winnings.

Part of that is as I said, I don't live in Vegas, and would be covering my own travel expenses.

Also I'm not saying these numbers are gospel. They were just my first thoughts as to what is fair. But that's why I wanted feedback. In the past I have only ever done one-shots where the backer paid 100% of my buy-in and we split whatever I made 50/50.
    So when you were trying to get a stake on here you weren't talking about stakeback deals, you wanted a split on the winnings. This is how I calculated the 300% roi needed for a 75/25 deal in your favor.
    So you conflated two different threads. That's your mistake.

Load Metric
    Oh and lol at how this started as a cash game strategy discussion where you first said it's a push/fold scenario with 50bbs and a call of 10% of your stack in position. Then you backpedaled and said it is correct to call, but only if you're "trapping", LOL.

Also lol at calling me one of the lower echelon posters, when you have, in fact, been voted as the absolute lowest.

I'm not sure if they have English labels in whatever country you're in, but normally on a sunscreen bottle it reads: "Do not ingest".
    I wasn't backpedaling you half-wit, I never mentioned that you can call with AA,kk etc. because I thought it obvious that these would be the exceptions where you can call, as you don't the need the odds since you're trapping with essentially the nuts. My point still stands that if someone makes it 5x it'd be unprofitable to call with a 50bb stack when you're looking to hit post flop.

I was voted as worst poster, but that was when I was being cuntish with bare heads on here. I've changed my tune a bit since then, but there are still some posters like yourself who I have to laugh at because you act like some pro poker player when you sound like a complete amateur.
    Your point about cash game strategy is ridiculous, but I won't bother to point out why because educating bad players is not my goal.

And I act like a "pro" poker player because I am one in so much as that has been, and is, my profession. That's how I make rent, food, clothes etc. I may be a broke 1/2 grinder, but I'm still a professional poker player.

You sell suntan lotion, so if I want advice on SPF I'll PM you. When comes to poker, STFU.

Load Metric
    I wasn't backpedaling you half-wit, I never mentioned that you can call with AA,kk etc. because I thought it obvious that these would be the exceptions where you can call, as you don't the need the odds since you're trapping with essentially the nuts. My point still stands that if someone makes it 5x it'd be unprofitable to call with a 50bb stack when you're looking to hit post flop.

Your point about cash game strategy is ridiculous, but I won't bother to point out why because educating bad players is not my goal.

And I act like a "pro" poker player because I am one in so much as that has been, and is, my profession. That's how I make rent, food, clothes etc. I may be a broke 1/2 grinder, but I'm still a professional poker player.

You sell suntan lotion, so if I want advice on SPF I'll PM you. When comes to poker, STFU.
    lol so who the fuck are you bigshot

Or ar eyou just talkign shit, because in my opinion you have severe cognitive bias. As evidenced by your implying a 'big name' is always better.

Also you implied that an introverted type is always or on avg. a better player than me who is confident, and cocky.

Please explain your logic here. Thanks

Load Metric

Or ar eyou just talkign shit, because in my opinion you have severe cognitive bias. As evidenced by your implying a 'big name' is always better.

Also you implied that an introverted type is always or on avg. a better player than me who is confident, and cocky.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hows that $1/2 game of yours going?

If you're making less than the equivalent to minimum wage then I wouldn't go around calling yourself a pro, especially since you only started back up a few months ago and have yet to realise any sort of long term equity with your miniscule live sample.

I bet you'd get smoked by the majority of posters on here when it comes to poker you fucking clown. Your forum title is your only claim to fame, so keep sucking on Druff's titties in hope that he gets you back on radio sometime when Drexel doesn't feel like doing it.

Comments

garrett: best poster on PFA!

Load Metric

Or are you just talking shit, because in my opinion you have severe cognitive bias. As evidenced by your implying a 'big name' is always better.

Comments

Daredevil: Solid double post

Hockey Guy: It's actually a triple post

Load Metric
    I think I just had an epiphany.

Daredevil is actually a closet scammer

He gets jelly when other people actually get a chance. I dont think many people actually think, you bring much to the table Daredevil. If they did you would get staked.

As much as something can be for forum lols. Understand that on some level, if someones buying you into a WSOP event, they do believe you have some % of actually cashing.

Daredevil you really do sound like some jelly hater, why.

We play poker its part of the game, jealousy is for stone cold losers!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    I think I just had an epiphany.
    Me too.

You're an idiot

Not really an epiphany since I already knew that
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information