Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: James Wood

Load Metric

James Wood

He was talked about on the radio show as he is playing the WSOP and how he us somewhat shunned from Hollywood for this conservative views. Had no idea he was such a fucking genius though:

A perfect 800 on the verbal and 779 on the math portions of the pre-1995 SAT. He enrolled in a linear algebra course at UCLA while still in high school.

He studied political science at MIT on a scholarship and revealed on "Inside the Actors Studio" that he has an IQ of 184.

An IQ of 184 is off the charts..

Comments

Flipper_Fair: Rumored to be well endowed too
    :freelewfather

Load Metric
    1) What kind of insecure douchebag self-publicizes their IQ?

2) linear algebra is the kiddie pool of real math - you could teach most smart high schoolers linear algebra easily - easier than calculus or something like that, which still many high schoolers take

3) If you read his twitter feed you will quickly see that he is, in fact, a moron.

4) Videodrone is god

Comments

ToasterOven: :this

big dick: Corrigan

anonamoose: you very obviously never took an advanced linear algebra course.

thesparten: why do u filter through your ideology. progressives are ugly people

NaturalBornHustler: horrible.

DonkCrusher: ...

herbertstemple: What kind of douchebag complains about it?

BeerAndPoker: not enough reds can make up for this verbal diarrhea.

tyde: seems like coordinated red rep assault....count me in

4Dragons: You misspelled Videodrome

rickastley: great post bro

DRK Star: Corrigan gonna Corrigan

wrenchjockey: saw the red train, hopped on
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    When are people going to realize that the people who excel at IQ tests are autists.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    When are people going to realize that the people who excel at IQ tests are autists.

Maybe if one is brilliant enough to come to the conclusion of 'figuring out' that the IQ test reflects autism, may be half an aspie himself.

Load Metric
    mensa member.

has an outrageously big cock.

im fact, such an accomplished cocksmith, he literally drove sean young insane with it.

100% true.

he johnny holmes'd her and ended up having to get a restraining order against her because she was fiending for the d.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    James woods is the man.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I remember reading somewhere he is the biological father of Jodie foster's child. I guess she figured all else being equal might as we'll pick an ok looking guy who is real smart with a big dick to father your child.

I played poker with him once at hustler years ago. He was super friendly and into talking about strategy. He was one if those guys who wanted to dissect every hand after it was played with the rest of the table. The game was only 5-5 so was probably a low limit for him, so for him at the time it was probably more about socializing and learning about the game than trying to make $$.

He was also pretty clearly high out if his mind, probably cocaine, was talking and fidgeting nonstop, and had a very young blond bimbo sitting behind him who didn't say one word.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    I He was one if those guys who wanted to dissect every hand after it was played with the rest of the table.

aka the most annoying people on the face of the planet
    I'm going to come across as a bit of a douche but I really know more about this then anyone on this board by miles.

...if Trump is nominee he wins Presidency easily. Angry Blue Collar Whites will have record turnout.

Load Metric
    i get it tho, like its the only time its socially acceptable for him to stretch his mental legs because anywhere else, any other crowd, people would be like "ohhhh check out the super smart hollywood asshole".
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Corrigan View Post
    I He was one if those guys who wanted to dissect every hand after it was played with the rest of the table.

This was like 10 years ago. I think he was new to poker and really liked talking about it. This kind of table talk was way more prevalent and acceptable back them cause most people, even in bigger NL games, were just leaning how to play.

Load Metric

This was like 10 years ago. I think he was new to poker and really liked talking about it. This kind of table talk was way more prevalent and acceptable back them cause most people, even in bigger NL games, were just leaning how to play.

Fair enough. 10 years ago was definitely ok

Comments

anonamoose: stick to your fucking guns you poser.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I remember reading somewhere he is the biological father of Jodie foster's child. I guess she figured all else being equal might as we'll pick an ok looking guy who is real smart with a big dick to father your child.

I played poker with him once at hustler years ago. He was super friendly and into talking about strategy. He was one if those guys who wanted to dissect every hand after it was played with the rest of the table. The game was only 5-5 so was probably a low limit for him, so for him at the time it was probably more about socializing and learning about the game than trying to make $$.

He was also pretty clearly high out if his mind, probably cocaine, was talking and fidgeting nonstop, and had a very young blond bimbo sitting behind him who didn't say one word.
    He grinds 2-5 nl at Foxwoods with regularity.

Comments

Sanlmar: Saw him many times there. Such a fixture at the tables nobody cared

Load Metric
    I've seen him the past 4-5 years at the wsop. But he only played NL events. He must of decided to improve his reprotoire because I've seen him play in the 1500 horse, 1500 razz, and about 20 minutes ago I went over to say hello to SK in the 2-7 tourney and Woods was one table over with a decent stack.

I've literally have seen him 90% of the time I've been at the rio. He also is staying at the Bellagio presumably throughout the entire series as I saw him and some buddies on my elevator 4 nights ago heading to their baller suite. Funny no ladies in sight.

Load Metric
    Who the fuck is James wood?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    mensa member.

has an outrageously big cock.

im fact, such an accomplished cocksmith, he literally drove sean young insane with it.

100% true.

he johnny holmes'd her and ended up having to get a restraining order against her because she was fiending for the d.
    He was drilling Heather Graham as well...

Name:  heather_graham.jpg
Views: 809
Size:  127.5 KB

Comments

DRK Star: jesus....this info tilted me. Would defile her.

big dick: hg is one of my all time favorites

Jayjami: Just popped a boner rep.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Supposedly James Wood's much younger girlfriend was the daughter of one of his golfing friends.

Sean Young
    Last edited by bukowski72; 06-15-2015 at 11:45 PM.

Load Metric

Confirms hung like a horse in the first couple minutes.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is a thirdhand regarding someone who saw his penis:

MP3 file: http://pokerfraudalert.com/radio/jameswoods.mp3

Played with him a few times, but he was pretty quiet at the table.

Corrigan is correct that linear algebra is one of the easier college math courses. I had to take various college math because my major was computer science. The order was as follows:

Calculus (moderately hard)
    Differential Equations (very hard)
    Linear Algebra (easy)
    Discrete Math (moderately hard, but also weird and not intuitive)

His claim of a 779 score on part of the SAT is impossible. Scores were multiples of 10 at the time he took it (and I think they still are).

I don't believe the 184 IQ thing. That is highly unusual. To show you how unusual, you are in the top 2% of the country if your IQ is 130.

Load Metric
    I mean obviously the guy is smart, but it's just funny he can razzle-dazzle people with a self reported iq, taking an easy college course while in high school , and a fake sat score

Load Metric
    I mean obviously the guy is smart, but it's just funny he can razzle-dazzle people with a self reported iq, taking an easy college course while in high school , and a fake sat score
    And as an international movie star i'm sure he needed to razzle dazzle everyone with his mad math skillz to get chicks. Seriously, where are you going with this?

Thread Information