Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: official garret in Vegas thread

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by YUUP View Post
    Tyde, in the 3 years I've been looking on here you are by far the most interesting, annoying or drunk poster. For me, the most interesting

But you are backing the wrong horse here.

It was bad when we thought he was a dupe, it turns out this poster is real !!! No wonder people don't want to meet him

What's the temperature in San Diego / northern Mexico about September? Tia

Keep talkin shit cool guy. I will run you over

I have never been so scared, legit crazy man , Broom Broom!!

Comments

Muck Ficon: You must be another Sonatine dupe
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Garrett, it's super cheap to fly to San Diego from Vegas

I'll pick you up at the border if you want to come hang for a couple days and degen it up

all expenses paid if you can swing the airfare
    I'd spot a hundo to get Garrett to Tyde as long as video shenanigans posted here. Druff knows I'm good for it if he can makeitso before Garrett heads back to home.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

valid counter points...

I'll just reply by saying that imo he is much less of a scumbag pos than most of the gutless wonders posting here

not exactly a ringing endorsement with all the bells and whistles, but he strikes me as a decent guy who isn't going out of his way to fuck people over, slander them, or rip them off...which is a lot more than I can say for a lot of the posters here.

that is by no means my unconditional 'seal of approval' or anything like it...don't get me wrong

I just think he seems for the most part, a chill guy who doesn't seem obsessed with negativity or trannies or fucking ponies

in the grand scheme of things considering the entire populous of this alleged 'community' are for the most part bottom feeding scum, Garrett is ranked in the upper 1/2 easily

I'm not stamping him with my seal of approval because I have never met the guy

but I have a sense that he is a much better person than certain others I won't name who are essentially bloodsucking pieces of shit

fair enough ?
    Nothing weird about multiple posts defending the second biggest attention whore on this site....nothing at all.

we can also put on our lobster bibs and tuck into commonality with dad issues whenever it strikes your fancy.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information