Thread: victory for sanity.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

victory for sanity.

Court has ruled that new jersey citizen,s dont have to pay over 1 billion to cover the state pension gap.

And that 1 billion is only for this year.

Scott walker ahead in all the polls.:-)

I'm in Jersey often. Those workers are the most overpaid underworked in the country.

Who is left to pay that Bill.

The average pension in Jersey is almost 5k a month and many are collecting more then 1 pension..

Finally some sanity....

Comments

herbertstemple: +1

big dick: fucking retard

Jayjami: It will a victory for sanity, if you every pass that 8th exit exam.

Load Metric
    This is good to hear.

Maybe common sense will catch on nation wide. Its a longshot.

Was reading a thread about unfunded pensions, maybe on 4. Some knuckle head said the pensions weren't unfunded, they were actually funded by future tax payments.

Comments

big dick: of course it's a longshot you fucking hick, sane people don;t try and steal peoples pensions after 30+ years of working

thesparten: off set.. bug dick sucks alien balls while they probe him
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    So you two idiots are in favor of taking away retirement funding from regular people who have worked 30+ years?

Comments

herbertstemple: Why don't you pay foir it then?

thesparten: how about the tax payers money!!!!! enough is enough.. They are way overloaded.. everyone has taken a haircut so should they. 10percent for starters

Load Metric
    Walker has no chance of being president. SPARTEN you are one of the dumbest n-words I have ever encountered in my life.Keep depositing onto acr you braindead chimp. And fuck your faggot uncle

Comments

BHS: Uncle Allen Is this true?

herbertstemple: No class on the uncle remark. Shame on you.

thesparten: it's ok herbertstemple. he always said stay away from stupid people and rabid animals but there hard to distinguish from each other at times

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    So you two idiots are in favor of taking away retirement funding from regular people who have worked 30+ years?

I, 4dragons, as your new Governor, will give all of you 10k per month pensions for life. And fuck all of you who say we can't afford it as a State because if you vote for it for your own selfishness even though there is no money for it, I, 4dragons, will face no jail time for basically buying your vote as a government worker and stealing prosperity from future generations by making them pay for the bill.

Vote for me, rube.

Comments

thesparten: lol, on the money

Gordman: +

herbertstemple: +1

Gamble-Bots Floppy Hair:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

I, 4dragons, as your new Governor, will give all of you 10k per month pensions for life. And fuck all of you who say we can't afford it as a State because if you vote for it for your own selfishness even though there is no money for it, I, 4dragons, will face no jail time for basically buying your vote as a government worker and stealing prosperity from future generations by making them pay for the bill.

Vote for me, rube.

A big plus 1

I.think big prick has spent too much time on the ship being probed by aliens

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    On a side note Obama,s e.p.a.are putting regulations on commercial air travel for there green house emissions.

Don't worry it all goes away with a certified check to uncle Sam.

I thought Tony soprano was good..

All the working class people will have to pay through the nose..

Don't worry government officials will be able to fly.no problem, in service of the people of course with there government supplied credit cards.. not getting off the subject of the average pension being worth 1.6 million..

I feel like we are in north Korea land..

Did you thank your brave and glorious leader before you ate your dinner..

Load Metric
    It's not quite the same thing, but we had a similar situation with our teachers down here until about 4 years ago. If you had put in 20 years, you could take a full retirement and then through some bs paperwork wrangling keep your job as a new hire at tge same pay while receiving retirement payments. For a long time the teachers union controlled Alabama politics until recently.

Comments

thesparten: yup

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    +1

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    It's not quite the same thing, but we had a similar situation with our teachers down here until about 4 years ago. If you had put in 20 years, you could take a full retirement and then through some bs paperwork wrangling keep your job as a new hire at tge same pay while receiving retirement payments. For a long time the teachers union controlled Alabama politics until recently.
    Did you know with the 3 Obama stimulus that was sent to the state the majority of it was transferred to unions and pensions..

Not to help the citizens but only government workers..

All that money didn't even come close to covering the pension layover, never mind it wasn't even intended for that..

The economy will never be freed for the rest of us in milk we do a Scott walker on them..

Comments

big dick: I honestly think you're slow

herbertstemple: The democrats paying off their base.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    Did you know with the 3 Obama stimulus that was sent to the state the majority of it was transferred to unions and pensions..

Not to help the citizens but only government workers..

All that money didn't even come close to covering the pension layover, never mind it wasn't even intended for that..

The economy will never be freed for the rest of us in milk we do a Scott walker on them..

Comments

Gamble-Bots Floppy Hair:

Thread Information