Thread: Rio

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

Rio

Yum.

There were 2 negro men, an Asian woman, and Jessica Barojas at VIP check in. While I stood in line waiting I knew I wouldn't get either negro or the Asian woman. I knew I would get jessica. She is probably married with at least one mulatto child but I didn't care. 10 years ago I can guarantee that she was a cheerleader for some power conference school or at least Randall Cunningham's Alma Mater. She stared at me while filling out the form. With only slight glances down at her paper while she no looked wrote down my info. It was hot. I can't even explain properly due to my drunk and getting kicked out of old room while I was samba asleep.

1) she gave me two waters.

2) held my spot in line while I walked to cashier to exchange chips for cash

3) is probably not even close to the hottest woman I've seen on this trip but a bitch that does everything you ask and more while no look writing down weird words with no spelling errors is so hot.

4) wasted half of my trip bankroll earning new status with see czars so she better bend it over.

5) she's like carrie strugg height.

6) If she can work a dick like she works a keyboard she must have one very happy JaVarius.

7) at first she treated me as second class citizen degen wsop player. I complimented her no look writing and she changed me to Ipanema tower while granting my other requests.

8) I went in there as a dick in a bad mood. I left there a dick in a bad mood but in love.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 06-08-2015 at 12:06 PM.

Load Metric
    Soo.. $20 trick?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Soo.. $20 trick?
    Hell no. I'm not giving these fuckers more money. She can take the d though.

Whatever room I have is plenty nice

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    7) at first she treated me as second class citizen degen wsop player. I complimented her no look writing and she changed me to Ipanema tower while granting my other requests.
    that sounds like you got better treatment than you already deserved.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Nailed me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post
    Yeah, she likely saw his hands though

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Ohhhh cuz I'm black rep
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

I appreciate your funny buuuuuut her tone changed ever so slightly when she found out I was here for poker after her initial overy enthusiastic welcome. I have no clue how bad poker players have messed up their rooms over the years but it must be bad.

I literally have a wsop welcome letter from the hotel telling me that housekeeping will bypass the do not disturb sign if I leave it on the door too long. I've kept that fucker firmly planted on every hotel door I've stayed in for years.

I like the fact that I pushed back my arrival twice for me to split costs with a 1 percenter that I would actually be willing to room with. Hes gone now and yesterday I no call no showed my reservation and Jessica didn't punish me for it. I showed up at like 8:00 a.m. and she got me right up into my solitude room.

I guess I prob shoulda tipped the bitch. I've just never done that.

Thread Information