Thread: Pacific educational group

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Pacific educational group

This group which has advised school districts in urbon areas for decade..

It has been definitively revealed that since grade k!!!! Non white students are graded with greater leniency and disciplined with far fewer consequences then white students. Wow!!!

Even if the white student or child has come from equal or worse circumstances...Wow ..

There should be one standard the redistribution is what's causing the artificial poverty and lack of opportunity in the white community.

While at the same time destroying urban areas of color.
    There African urban pop is illiterate and barely behave above an instinctual level..

If any one would have the moral and.legal right for civil disobedience, it would be the white community.

The racist anti white government is so proactively putting hurdles in front of the white poor and low working class no matter how hard they sacrifice, work, study even though they pay taxes and are trying to.be productive citizens,WoW,

Comments

splitthis: 2 more generations America will be Africa

Sanlmar: Keep firing

Brittney Griner's Clit: What a rude awakening adulthood must be for blacks. Disgusting whst is done to them.

Load Metric
    I totally get what you're saying.

But there's a few things that need addressing first.

Comments

gauchojake: kinder egg rep

GrenadaRoger: my virus software alarms everytime i load this thread because of the links/jpg's you posted
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

I know rabid zealots like you don't get it...

Forget that gun laws only affect the law abiding...

Forget that the right to Carry states have a way low, way low murder rate..

Forget all the lives that are saved from an armed private citizen. It's way mire than you think but we can't let "THOSE" stories to come out...

Don't Adress my original post..

Redirect and deflect...

Or just ignore..

Or bring up a couple of toothless guys and pretend there the majority,...

Forget about the millions of "Mexican Americans" marching under "la raza" banners and what they were chanting!!!

Forget rev Wright and what he espouses and that actuality the majority of African Americans believe it. Another millions upon millions.

Just post a picture of two white guys or

Use the exception and claim it,as the "norm"

Or pretend it doesn't exist...

Or bring up the crusades..

And if that doesn't work it's because of the druids...

Or just deflect and redirect...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    thesparten is GOD.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    When I see the neo cons talk all that Gucci shit I know the scamming. It's a carnival hustle..

When I here rand Paul has forced the n.s.a law to expire and the government is still powerless to stop it, I say " I knew it"
    Our government has been hijacked..

When wiki leaks revealed only 29 pages of the trade deal that our own representative,s refused!!! To show us!!!!! I Said I knew it..

When the government wanted to regulate the internet and did it with a red herring of 2 billion dollar companies that would have worked it out. I said "I can't believe you guys fell for that one"

When the majority of the law and by the way it's full intention!!! Comes to fruition. I'll say " I knew it" and just like the n.s.a. It will become more powerful the the government..

When they start censoring political journalism and the such. You guys or so sad....

The progressive,s know there not a war on woman or there white male racism is actually the majority. They know what there doing its ala"rules for radical,s or mien komp. Those too books are actually very similar..

The progressive always believed in slavery and they are the elite and the rest of us based on ideological impartiality are here to serve them..

Everything the progressive espouses to hate, they actually epitomize..
    To say what there political complaints actually exist is delusional or insane..
    There is a method to there madness and it is insidious..

Comments

superallah: mien komp rep.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    There African urban pop is illiterate

Comments

thesparten: was that I "deflect and redirect" I presume..

Load Metric
    When I see the neo cons talk all that Gucci shot I know the scamming. It's a carnival hustle..

When I here rand Paul has forced the n.s.a law to expire and the government is still powerless to stop it, I say " I knew it"
    Our government has been hijacked..

When wiki leaks revealed only 29 pages of the trade deal that our own representative,s refused!!! To show us!!!!! I Said I knew it..

When the government wanted to regulate the internet and did it with a red herring of 2 billion dollar companies that would have worked it out. I said "I can't believe you guys fell for that one"

When the majority of the law and by the way it's full intention!!! Comes to fruition. I'll say " I knew it" and just like the n.s.a. It will become more powerful the the government..

When they start censoring political journalism and the such. You guys or so sad....

The progressive,s know there not a war on woman or there white male racism is actually the majority. They know what there doing its ala"rules for radical,s or mien komp. Those too books are actually very similar..

The progressive always believed in slavery and they are the elite and the rest of us based on ideological impartiality are here to serve them..

Everything the progressive espouses to hate, they actually epitomize..
    To say what there political complaints actually exist is delusional or insane..
    There is a method to there madness and it is insidious..
    I am a political agnostic but Rand Paul is god with a small g. No shot, cause that's not how things work in the ol' USA but well played.

Giving a shit about US politics is a recipe for an aneurysm but keep tilting away.

Banned
    Load Metric
    was that I "deflect and redirect" I presume..
    I'm just having a bit of fun at your expense, but if you must have an explanation...

There is a saying about living in glass houses and throwing stones. Maybe you're not familiar with it. It means that you shouldn't criticize others when you have the exact same flaws. In this case, you're calling a large group of people illiterate while your own literacy skills would flunk you out of 2nd grade. How can you expect anyone to take your opinions on education seriously?

Comments

thesparten: I still think you make great videos and parodies that are very catch. I don't have an ideological purity test on what I chose to criticize or compliment

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    was that I "deflect and redirect" I presume..
    I'm just having a bit of fun at your expense, but if you must have an explanation...

There is a saying about living in glass houses and throwing stones. Maybe you're not familiar with it. It means that you shouldn't criticize others when you have the exact same flaws. In this case, you're calling a large group of people illiterate while your own literacy skills would flunk you out of 2nd grade. How can you expect anyone to take your opinions on education seriously?
    Yes I am severely dyslexic...

Even though I have a degree on accounting,lol.. I always found it very difficult to stay in that area of expertise. I have made a lot of mistakes working in any industry related to that..perhaps that is how I evolved in the food industry. It wasn't my first choice but I.have made quite a competent go at it.

I have a love of finance, play the market semi successfully and enjoy the daily grind of political discourse..

The main objective of my post was to give insight to what are bureaucracies and government leaders are doing to us.

We get so little truthful information from any source.

Our political leaders know what the results of the policies are and they espouse the opposite to us on a daily basis..

I do have trouble with my spelling and yes it is like a second graders. I hope you can appreciate the true articulate pattern of my intellect dyslexia aside..

Or perhaps you are being disingenuous..

When I first joined you were one of the first to criticize my disambiguated writing as,well as the first to compliment.It when it evolved.

Perhaps we should be doing more.of that as a society regardless of race.

And call out our leaders who are imposing otherwise even when they know the truth as well..

Load Metric
    sohnateen the gig is uhp

Comments

sonatine: IS NOT

Load Metric
    This group which has advised school districts in urbon areas for decade..

It has been definitively revealed that since grade k!!!! Non white students are graded with greater leniency and disciplined with far fewer consequences then white students. Wow!!!

Even if the white student or child has come from equal or worse circumstances...Wow ..
    please post the link for your source so anyone, if so interested, can review your data,

thanks

(also, do that on future posts where applicable)

Comments

anonamoose: asking for shit he can't deliver rep
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    That's so fucking racist.

So the smarter people of color weren't challenged while the privileged white students were.

It makes me sick that they took their time and challenged the white students while making things simple for the blacks.

This obviously leeds to well prepared white students and black people who are told they are smart all along, only to be caught with their pants down later in life. That is beyond fucking racist. Good thing for them they have huge cocks.

Yet another example of whitey getting the best of it.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I reread the op and am now understanding him to mean that this somehow benefitted black people?

I can't even begin to try to follow that logic.

Load Metric
    It is the responsibility of parents, not the government, to ensure their children get a proper education. This is why Asians have been successful.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

so we're playing the funny picture game now?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Boy, u guys don't get tired of deflecting and redirect..

Historically blacks were republicans..

Historically democrats were anti gun, anti education and pro slavery and pro taxation and prohibition..

Democrats have not changed

So keep on posting pictures if a couple if white guys or make condescending and racist remarks about people's dental care or whatever, lol..

Deflect and redirect about who you are and what you truly believe. It's worked this far..

Comments

GrenadaRoger: i like what you post because you are so ignorant i feel superior, keep posting please

Bronze
    Load Metric
    As someone who concedes that he gets his news from Alan jones and does not read books you have more than a little nerve telling this forum about what has been "historical".......blacks were republicans because Lincoln signed the emancipation proclamation and got the amendment passed that freed them......white southerners were, as a result, almost universally democrats until the civil rights movement and the republican "southern strategy" which together changed the electoral map in the south and Appalachian states......it is a historical fact that slavery and racial issues have been one of this country's most difficult,pervasive and politically salient and,to date, largely irresolvable political fissures.....and its historical foundation was the slave trade which imported blacks from Africa to provide cheap labor for southern tobacco and cotton farmers-----who insisted that blacks were not humans, that they only be considered chattel, and ultimately seceded from the U.S. To protect their economic interests.......and that doesn't even count Reconstruction and Jim Crow......these are the historical facts you ignorant motherfucker......stop polluting this site with your faux news and talk radio bullshit.....as you often say, do some research.....in the meantime stfu

Thread Information