Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: jsearles and Chinamaniac debate about the value of his WSOP pieces

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I'm not interested in it and (B) it keeps popping up every time I look at this site.
    Then do not open it

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Are you referring to me trolling? Sounds like I'm not the only one who considers this thread as spamming. Spamming = (A) I'm not interested in it and (B) it keeps popping up every time I look at this site. It belongs in the Poker Community Forum imo
    Gotta side with limitles here. China has been a walking billboard lately. I can't pinpoint anything in particular, but i don't like it.

Reqeusting a "China" forum so he can post there exclusive and we don't have to see it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset316 View Post
    Are you referring to me trolling? Sounds like I'm not the only one who considers this thread as spamming. Spamming = (A) I'm not interested in it and (B) it keeps popping up every time I look at this site. It belongs in the Poker Community Forum imo
    Gotta side with limitles here. China has been a walking billboard lately. I can't pinpoint anything in particular, but i don't like it.

Reqeusting a "China" forum so he can post there exclusive and we don't have to see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinamaniac
    Truthfully last year I was miserable. I didn't even want to be there and I don't want to go there this year. Sure I ran deep and I had fun and met a lot of people and hung out with friends etc.. but I really didn't want to be there and I just want to stay home.

Is it money problems? Am I busto? No. I just don't want to go this year. At some point it lost it's luster with me. 3 years ago I wanted to see what it was like. 2 years ago I ran deep. Last year the adrenaline was great but up until I ran deep I just didn't feel like being there.

Anyone who still thinks this guy isnt just using this site for personal gain and nothing else is delusional. Sure China maybe used to be a respected quality member at DD, but now he is bordering on beggar. Dont you have a staking page on your new personal VegasPokerRadio website? Leave this shit there!
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset316 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Chinamaniac
    Truthfully last year I was miserable. I didn't even want to be there and I don't want to go there this year. Sure I ran deep and I had fun and met a lot of people and hung out with friends etc.. but I really didn't want to be there and I just want to stay home.

Is it money problems? Am I busto? No. I just don't want to go this year. At some point it lost it's luster with me. 3 years ago I wanted to see what it was like. 2 years ago I ran deep. Last year the adrenaline was great but up until I ran deep I just didn't feel like being there.

Anyone who still thinks this guy isnt just using this site for personal gain and nothing else is delusional. Sure China maybe used to be a respected quality member at DD, but now he is bordering on beggar. Dont you have a staking page on your new personal VegasPokerRadio website? Leave this shit there!
    Name:  Pedro-sanchez.gif
Views: 472
Size:  48.2 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    1. I am using this site as 1 of many avenues to sell pieces

2. How is this bordering begging? I have done nothing but make money for people. DURRRRRRR

3. Yes I have a staking page and I am using that as well as other avenues to sell pieces

AND FWIW I didn't feel like being there last year but I played and played well. A couple weeks ago I felt the same way but I am feeling great now and playing some of my best poker ever as I am on a nice 27k upswing for almost 1500 big bets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post

[B]2. How is this bordering begging? I have done nothing but make money for people.[/B

3. Yes I have a staking page and I am using that as well as other avenues to sell pieces

AND FWIW I didn't feel like being there last year but I played and played well. A couple weeks ago I felt the same way but I am feeling great now and playing some of my best poker ever as I am on a nice 27k upswing for almost 1500 big bets

You have done nothing on this site in the recent past except ask for money. There is a poker community section that you should use for begging. There is a staking section on your own personal website. Flying Stupidity is not your personal staking section, please stop treating it as such.

How come you arent advertising false ROI% this time?

And LOL at you editing out 4. which read "I predict you will be banned today." Change your mind again? That seems to be pretty common for you at this point.......

:gtfo
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

2. How is this bordering begging? I have done nothing but make money for people. DURRRRRRR

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    a

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

[B]2. How is this bordering begging? I have done nothing but make money for people.[/B

I am a scammer

1. You have done nothing on this site in the recent past except ask for money.

2. There is a poker community section that you should use for begging.

3. There is a staking section on your own personal website. Flying Stupidity is not your personal staking section, please stop treating it as such.
    1. Why do you care if I offer stakes

2. Druff told me I could use this forum as it will get the most exposure

3. You don't make the rules here, Druff does

4. You are a scammer on this site and I am very surprised you have not been banned

Load Metric

I am a scammer

1. You have done nothing on this site in the recent past except ask for money.

2. There is a poker community section that you should use for begging.

3. There is a staking section on your own personal website. Flying Stupidity is not your personal staking section, please stop treating it as such.

4. You are a scammer on this site and I am very surprised you have not been banned
    Are you 100% sure about all of those points or really just 75% sure?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Are you 100% sure about all of those points or really just 75% sure?
    I am 100 % sure, especially # 4.

Time to stop arguing with the grammar scammer

Load Metric
    Do we really have to start the idiocy again?

It's been proven that noone wants anything to do with you jsearles22. Just go away.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Do we really have to start the idiocy again?

It's been proven that noone wants anything to do with you jsearles22. Just go away.

If you dont want to talk to me or see what I have to say, then you really need to take some initiative. Put me on your ignore list. Secondly, stop coming into this thread! I kindly posted my thoughts in this thread and am not fagging up China's most recent of his numerous beg threads. To quote you Hockey Gal "Just go away."

Load Metric
    NOT THIS SHIT AGAIN SEARLES JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LOG OFF PERMANENTLY YOU GOOK CUNT LITERALLY EVERYBODY HATES YOU

Load Metric
    Blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, I'm a fag

FYP
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

You have done nothing on this site in the recent past except ask for money. There is a poker community section that you should use for begging. There is a staking section on your own personal website. Flying Stupidity is not your personal staking section, please stop treating it as such.

And LOL at you editing out 4. which read "I predict you will be banned today." Change your mind again? That seems to be pretty common for you at this point.......

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY THE WORST PERSON IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET. LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE THING YOU SAY MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A BIGGER FAGGOT THAN YOU HAD BEFORE. USUALLY FAT, UGLY, DOUCHEBAGS LIKE YOURSELF STRIVE TO HAVE SOME REDEEMING QUALITIES TO MAKE UP FOR THE LACK OF EVERYTHING ELSE BUT NOT YOU... YOU ARE THE TOTAL PACKAGE OF FAGGOT EXTRAORDINAIRE. GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC YOU OBESE FUCKHEAD. I PROMISE YOU NOBODY WILL GIVE A SHIT.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FuHQHomieStepOff View Post

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY THE WORST PERSON IN THE HISTORY OF THE INTERNET. LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE THING YOU SAY MAKES YOU SOUND LIKE A BIGGER FAGGOT THAN YOU HAD BEFORE. USUALLY FAT, UGLY, DOUCHEBAGS LIKE YOURSELF STRIVE TO HAVE SOME REDEEMING QUALITIES TO MAKE UP FOR THE LACK OF EVERYTHING ELSE BUT NOT YOU... YOU ARE THE TOTAL PACKAGE OF FAGGOT EXTRAORDINAIRE. GO PLAY IN TRAFFIC YOU OBESE FUCKHEAD. I PROMISE YOU NOBODY WILL GIVE A SHIT.

Load Metric

First post, all caps, and obviously been swinging from my nuts for sometime:

Name:  9afbb827.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  136.0 KB

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric

First post, all caps, and obviously been swinging from my nuts for sometime:

Name:  9afbb827.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  136.0 KB
    SWINGING FROM YOUR NUTS OR OUTRIGHT HATING YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AN ANNOYING FAGGOT ARE TWO TOTALLY DIFFERENT THINGS. WE ALL SEE HOW HARD YOU TRY TO FIT IN HERE, THROWING OUT RANDOM PROPS TO PEOPLE, OFFERING TO DO THE SPREADSHEETS FOR A CONTEST, AND EVERY SINGLE PERSON HERE TELLS YOU TO GET FUCKED. YOU ARE UNIVERSALLY HATED. WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO TRY TO FIT IN SOMEWHERE WHEN IT'S OBVIOUS YOU NEVER WILL. IF I SAW YOU IN REAL LIFE I WOULD BUST A FAT LOAD IN MY HAND AND SLAP YOU IN THE FACE WITH IT. FUCK YOU ARE TERRIBLE.

Thread Information