Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: jsearles and Chinamaniac debate about the value of his WSOP pieces

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post

You do realize that if your claim is the statement is ambiguous than that cuts both ways right? Even if you're right that there are multiple interpretations, you're wrong in that Vegas would owe you money for the very same reason...

The absolute best you could ever hope for is the best is cancelled, you would never be entitled money
    Don't put words in my mouth. I never said the offer was ambiguous. I think the offer made was very clear and concise:

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1369
    How about I find, lets say 15 posts, where you have used those two words incorrectly?
    Your own words will hang you:

The first level headed person to weigh in acknowledges that the bet can be interpreted multiple ways. Although he ultimately sides with Vegas, he attempts to mitigate the loss amount by acknowledging that the bet was not clear and concise per both parties. ***Also known as ambiguous***

The fact of the matter is that I accepted the bet on the premise that both words would be used in the same post as this is precisely what was offered. Steve-O acknowledges that this is a legit interpretation.
    Your arguement is that the bet has multiple interpretations. My friendly advice is to stop digging and figure out a way to make this right

Also, you should probably realize that I'm the closest to your version of facts in this thread (which isn't all that close but is still better than anyone else is giving you) coming at me as your main instigator is probably the worst decision you could make
    Last edited by Steve-O; 05-22-2012 at 09:54 AM.
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  Mitt-Romney-Laughing.gif
Views: 414
Size:  788.2 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric

1:00 mark, listen to Ivey.

Load Metric

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said the offer was ambiguous. I think the offer made was very clear and concise:

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1369
    How about I find, lets say 15 posts, where you have used those two words incorrectly?

The first level headed person to weigh in acknowledges that the bet can be interpreted multiple ways. Although he ultimately sides with Vegas, he attempts to mitigate the loss amount by acknowledging that the bet was not clear and concise per both parties. ***Also known as ambiguous***

The fact of the matter is that I accepted the bet on the premise that both words would be used in the same post as this is precisely what was offered. Steve-O acknowledges that this is a legit interpretation.
    Your arguement is that the bet has multiple interpretations. My friendly advice is to stop digging and figure out a way to make this right

You have continually argued the bet was ambiguous, I have repeatedly said that I feel the bet was clear and concise. I said I accepted the bet "precisely" as it was offered. If you are getting ambiguous out of my mouth then you are just wanting to believe the web you have wove. I simply acknowledged your opinion, I didn't marry myself to it.

Load Metric

You have continually argued the bet was ambiguous, I have repeatedly said that I feel the bet was clear and concise. I said I accepted the bet "precisely" as it was offered. If you are getting ambiguous out of my mouth then you are just wanting to believe the web you have wove. I simply acknowledged your opinion, I didn't marry myself to it.
    Wow, change your avatar to a washing machine you're doing so much spinning. I officially wash my hands of this and will no longer offer you the best potential outcome and advice you have gotten so far...

From your own mouth
    Steve-O acknowledges that this is a legit interpretation
    Meaning there is another interpretation!The REAL one
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Gold
    Load Metric

Wow, change your avatar to a washing machine you're doing so much spinning. I officially wash my hands of this and will no longer offer you the best potential outcome and advice you have gotten so far...

From your own mouth
    Steve-O acknowledges that this is a legit interpretation
    Meaning there is another interpretation!The REAL one
    guess they didnt offer intro to logic 101 @ Missouri Western State University

Banned
    Load Metric
    im really not sure what searles deal is with betting people, it looks like he's chalking up quite a negative reputation. You have this fiasco then the china fiasco and before augusta people were talking about how many majors rory would get in his career, I clearly stated under 5 life time and he fires at me if I want rory +2 on the season.

If I have Rory pegged at U5 lifetime why in the fuck would I bet +2 on the season lmao, I'm positive other people have experienced some stupidity from this guy but it appears like the kid is betting illiterate.

Load Metric
    Wait.... so you didn't realize that you were the mark in lewfather's don't knock the hustle post? Seriously?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

you see a mark you take him down, do you tell the fish at your table he shouldnt be playing ace rag like that?
    Finally someone's sides with me. I saw Vegas slip up and I pounced. Don't playa hate, congratulate.
    [ ] siding with jsearles

just so you can piece this together you fucking mongoloid...

yeah your interpretation of things is pretty rock solid...

shout out to realtalk, this got glossed over but he picked up on it right away.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    Wait.... so you didn't realize that you were the mark in lewfather's don't knock the hustle post? Seriously?
    Name:  yessssss.gif
Views: 355
Size:  491.1 KB
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    The "druff better then china" tag is gold.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

Nope, I actuallly thought that my arch nemesis Lewfather had all of a sudden come to my rescue like a knight in shining armour. Jesus Christ, are you guys seriously that foolish?

Banned
    Load Metric
    are you still confusing me with hockey guy? only because of your retardation did I have to spank that ass, n-word. Move along, zero fucks are given about you.

Load Metric
    are you still confusing me with hockey guy? only because of your retardation did I have to spank that ass, n-word. Move along, zero fucks are given about you.
    Nope, you are now my arch nemesis. I forgot all about Hockey Guy as he is seemingly napping it out like the douchebag that he is. You however are still an epic failure of a poster. The only thing you have done right recently is getting the 4s.

And Im not sure why you felt compelled to put ass, n-word, and fuck in the same post so close together. It seems to me that you have some affinity with those three things together simultaneously?

Banned
    Load Metric
    I'm pretty sure hockeyguy is in Ireland visiting, atleast thats the last thing I remember him saying on the boards myself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather
    I'm pretty sure hockeyguy is in Ireland visiting, atleast thats the last thing I remember him saying on the boards myself.

You are right, I do remember that now. What a lucky fucking douchebag he is

Banned
    Load Metric
    Slow day at work ?

Load Metric
    Slow day at work ?

Still a raging douche that can only resort to my facebook profile I see?
    Are you jealous that I got a job that requires a college degree considering you having seemingly failed at everything in life?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Slow day at work ?

Still a raging douche that can only resort to my facebook profile I see?
    Are you jealous that I got a job that requires a college degree considering you having seemingly failed at everything in life?
    You're a scammer, your information needs to be outed so that we can get vegas his money in a timely fashion. The community and these boards need to be aware of your scamming actions. So yes, we are going to take all necessary avenues to get Vegas paid in full to his settled upon amount of $450 dollars. We can put you on a payment schedule if need be.

Load Metric
    Isn't your job involving rent-a-cop security people?

LOL @ acting like that job requires a college degree, a friend of mine was offered a job with them and he is borderline retarded. On top of that, what kind of college offers English classes that you can graduate from when you don't understand basic rules; like the difference between "then" and "than"?

Thread Information