Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Meet Caitlyn

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    The mixing of politics and a personal action (grand scale) is the problem. Whatever your personal situation, the decision to make it known, to live with it, or end it is the issue. Being a public figure has it's benefits and it's problems. Using notoriety as positive tool to bring awareness is a good thing. People with this dilema, who attact Jenner, are hypocrites

Shes not using notoriety as a positive tool, shes using it to align herself with the same people she turned her back on by embracing a political agenda that tacitly endorses violence against the targets of their bigotry, ranging from legally legitimizing discrimination to tacit approval of physical assault via all manner of thinly veiled Biblical dogwhistles.

And the only reason shes doing it is because the people she once rapidly endorsed in an empty, cynical campaign to earn their favor no longer return her calls.

Fuck a Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner.

Comments

dick: God, you are such a liberal whiney faggot

BlunderMaker: john oliver approves this post
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    The mixing of politics and a personal action (grand scale) is the problem. Whatever your personal situation, the decision to make it known, to live with it, or end it is the issue. Being a public figure has it's benefits and it's problems. Using notoriety as positive tool to bring awareness is a good thing. People with this dilema, who attact Jenner, are hypocrites

Shes not using notoriety as a positive tool, shes using it to align herself with the same people she turned her back on by embracing a political agenda that tacitly endorses violence against the targets of their bigotry, ranging from legally legitimizing discrimination to tacit approval of physical assault via all manner of thinly veiled Biblical dogwhistles.

And the only reason shes doing it is because the people she once rapidly endorsed in an empty, cynical campaign to earn their favor no longer return her calls.

Fuck a Bruce/Caitlyn Jenner.
    I said it can be used as a positive tool, she seems to agree, still early. I also inferred politics will quickly find a personal issue if they don't have your vote. The people who won't return her calls are the hurt ego's etc. and I'm sure she couldn't care less.

This is the former Bruce fucking Jenner. An American hero and genuinely nice guy. When I watched the interviews, there was Bruce, talking like Bruce did back in the day. Solid person. No bullshit bells ringing like you see so often. I don't care who she votes for. Political leanings don't make someone bad. In one interview they mentioned the affect Caitlyn had on others with similar issues, who felt empowered by the famous athletes decision. That's enough. It ain't politics.

Load Metric
    Just a little FYI: Tucker Carlson will be interviewing Caitlin on 4/25 at 8:00 Eastern on FOX.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just ran into the Tucker and Tucked interview.

I've seen both of these two people a few times in the last few months and my opinion has changed.
    Tucker Carlson isn't as bad as I thought he was. He can accept someone's point of view different from his own or his bosses. Which is crazy because it's supposed to be a news show and blah blah blah.

Jenner, no different. Same person speaking. Jenner of 30 years ago was not much different.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    changed my mind again, not an idiot, knows his role but his show is a farce and he's going to run out of guests

Name:  tucker.png
Views: 102
Size:  189.6 KB

Thread Information