Thread: WSOP players already arguing with Seth Palansky on Twitter

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

WSOP players already arguing with Seth Palansky on Twitter

Brad Brezinski ‏@brad_brezinski 5h5 hours ago
    @Kevmath if we actually wanted our WSOP/Pokernews complaints to be heard, who's the right person for those to be directed at?

WSOP ‏@WSOP 4h4 hours ago
    @brad_brezinski @Kevmath If you're complaining after half a day, we aren't interested in hearing. It's a monumental task, give us some time

Tim West ‏@TheTmay 4h4 hours ago
    @WSOP @brad_brezinski @Kevmath you kidding me? Who runs this account? Constructive criticism should ALWAYS be welcomed. Nice tone

Seth Palansky ‏@SethPalansky 4h4 hours ago
    @TheTmay @brad_brezinski @Kevmath Thanks Tim, it's me. We have issues to work out. Sorry, they will take time and everyone is working hard.

@SethPalansky @brad_brezinski @Kevmath Ty Seth. I just feel like talking to the customer like that is bad. That criticism is important imo

Seth Palansky @SethPalansky
    @TheTmay @brad_brezinski @Kevmath It actually isn't at this stage. It's demoralizing and harmful to efforts to fix. Wait a week or so.

Jared Hamby ‏@TWKftw 4h4 hours ago
    @SethPalansky @TheTmay @brad_brezinski @Kevmath LOL WTF are you babbling about? How about you not be a jerk to your customers? Jeez.

Brad Brezinski ‏@brad_brezinski 4h4 hours ago
    @SethPalansky @TheTmay @Kevmath how do u even know what the complaint was? just b/c you're a monopoly doesn't mean complaints aren't helpful

WingGirlSecrets ‏@WingGirlSecrets 4h4 hours ago
    @brad_brezinski @SethPalansky @TheTmay @Kevmath - Guys, newbie here and I think coverage is okay. what exaxtly is the problem that ur hating

@WingGirlSecrets limited updates for the first event, full chip counts not updated/released more than 8 hours after play ends, unhelpful

WingGirlSecrets ‏@WingGirlSecrets 4h4 hours ago
    @brad_brezinski - Brad, TY..another dumb question. Why would the venue (WSOP) be responsible for media updates & not the actual poker media?

@WingGirlSecrets I think they used to contract out to PokerNews but this yr they decided to handle it. Not sure on the reasoning @Kevmath ?

@SethPalansky lmao. Customer is king Seth. Don't be a dick then try to defend it.

Stewman ‏@TheRealStewman 4h4 hours ago
    @TWKftw @SethPalansky @TheTmay @brad_brezinski @Kevmath wasn't he removed from handling the account a few yrs ago due to something similar?

Brad Brezinski ‏@brad_brezinski 3h3 hours ago
    @TheRealStewman @TWKftw @SethPalansky @TheTmay @Kevmath why yes, in fact - http://www.pokerstrategy.com/news/wo...-Fired-_60419/ … after a spat with @JonAguiar

Stewman ‏@TheRealStewman 3h3 hours ago
    @brad_brezinski @TWKftw @SethPalansky @TheTmay @Kevmath @JonAguiar yep I thought it was with Jon. I guess we need @jesswelman back.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Far more interesting in the @winggirlsecrets twitter account, which seems to be targeting the wsop for some odd reason?? What the fuck is going on here.

Load Metric
    Yeah give them some time guys! It's not like they've run this event for over a decade or anything...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    Far more interesting in the @winggirlsecrets twitter account, which seems to be targeting the wsop for some odd reason?? What the fuck is going on here.
    I edited out some of the @winggirlsecrets crap in what I posted.

It looks like some semi-spammer who is trying to get noticed so they can sell books/videos to desperate poker players.

Load Metric
    WSOP, shitting the bed all the way from lineups to reporting.

They really should hire Micon.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: no brainer really

Thread Information