Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *** Official *** Buy a Piece of China in the WSOP Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    China, I have a great deal for you... Jsearles's debt at .20 on the $ for a $100 piece of you
    I would insta ship China $250
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Reserve me 2 more shares...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    Reserve me 2 more shares...
    I would but as of about 15 minutes ago I decided not to play the WSOP this year. I have a free roll, in fact a 35 % free roll and could play cash games if I go. I am essentially sold out but I have decided that I am not going to play this year.

I almost feel as I should try and make a run for the 3rd year straight to go to the final 2 tables or even improve upon it in a limit event but I have decided against it. Truthfully last year I was miserable. I didn't even want to be there and I don't want to go there this year. Sure I ran deep and I had fun and met a lot of people and hung out with friends etc.. but I really didn't want to be there and I just want to stay home.

Is it money problems? Am I busto? No. I just don't want to go this year. At some point it lost it's luster with me. 3 years ago I wanted to see what it was like. 2 years ago I ran deep. Last year the adrenaline was great but up until I ran deep I just didn't feel like being there.

So here are your options. If you didn't have a piece of my cash stake and you just paid me outright I will pay you back whatever you invested. or you can use that to buy into my next cash stake which will start on June 1st. Either or it is up to you. Just let me know in this thread

If you have a piece of my cash stake and we were rolling it over to WSOP I will give you 2 options. You can either cash out your share on June 1st with profit or you can roll your share over and I will run another 3 month stake and ship you what you profited up till June 1st. Again the choice is yours.

Ultimately my decision came down to this earlier. I said to myself do you deserve to go and play this year? My answer was no. I don't feel I deserve to go and play. My reasoning is I slacked off a lot over the past year and I need to take poker and life and other things more seriously on a consistent level before I award myself with playing a couple of events even if it isn't my money. So I am going to keep grinding cash and if you want to invest I give u that option. If you want to cash out thats up to you.

I have to head out for a bit but if you decide to cash out I will ship you back tonight or in the morning tomorrow.

China
    Last edited by chinamaniac; 05-28-2012 at 09:32 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Wow sorry to hear that, I was looking forward to the sweat.
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    China, I applaud your decision to be true to yourself and make the best decision for you. As much as I would have enjoyed having a piece of you in the WSOP, your life and psyche are much more important that anything else.

I support your decision 100%, please roll my initial stake and entire return into the new June 1st stake.

Load Metric
    Wow, this is too bad. As a LHE fan, I was looking forward to having someone else to follow in the LHE tourneys besides Druff.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post
    Ya wsop sweat can be fun. But that's if I were to cash or go deep.

8 out of 10 people don't cash. I always cash in cash games. Online cash is def a more solid way for me to spend my time and more stable investment for a backer

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by chinamaniac View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post
    Ya wsop sweat can be fun. But that's if I were to cash or go deep.

8 out of 10 people don't cash. I always cash in cash games. Online cash is def a more solid way for me to spend my time and more stable investment for a backer
    Amen to that. I think I might just have to get into the cash stake. Gl either way buddy.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post
    China, I applaud your decision to be true to yourself and make the best decision for you. As much as I would have enjoyed having a piece of you in the WSOP, your life and psyche are much more important that anything else.

I support your decision 100%, please roll my initial stake and entire return into the new June 1st stake.
    K thanks tony. That's exactly what it came down to. Life and psyche. Just not looking forward to goIng the more I think of it and even if I did decide to go I wouldnt feel right taking a cut when I don't think I'll be into it. Ive been winning ok recently and I want to build on it. If I can win 11 of the next 12 months I'll go in 13. Need to get the fire back perma. I have it now. I need to keep it and build and not slow down

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  hyman.jpg
Views: 262
Size:  84.7 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    bummer china...but dont blame you...grinding online >>>>>>> playing live...

for now just keep the $100 i sent you for the next cash stake you're starting up...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    K will sort all of this out today

Thread Information