Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FIFA (Soccer...fuck that Futbol crap) 9 FIFA execs, 5 corp execs indicted

Load Metric

FIFA (Soccer...fuck that Futbol crap) 9 FIFA execs, 5 corp execs indicted

Racketeering, conspiracy and corruption being charged.

150 mil in bribes/kickbacks

US Attny gen AND Dir of FBI were speaking just now. This will be a doozy (sounds like A MAJOR US BASED SPORTS APPAREL company sent some money to Brazil too)....hmmmm. "Swish"..."Swoosh"

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/fifa-world-c...2022-world-cup

<the link in the next post really covers everything well>
    Last edited by DRK Star; 05-27-2015 at 07:55 AM.

Load Metric
    Last edited by DRK Star; 05-27-2015 at 07:55 AM.

Load Metric
    Lock them all up

Load Metric
    This is absolutely wonderful news. I'll never say another bad word about the US ever again (or at least for a week or so anyway)

The American justice system has achieved the almost impossible. Didn't think I'd ever see the day when that disgustingly corrupt organization would be brought to book.

Everybody in the game knew they were/are corrupt, but for years they've always managed to hide it just enough to avoid serious investigation.

The British media have always led the charge in calling FIFA out on their shady dealings - something that has cost us from hosting the 2006 and 2018 World Cup.

Their corruption also stopped the USA from hosting the 2022 World Cup that laughably went to Qatar instead.

I'm now hoping the 2018 WC (that was corruptly given to Russia) and the 2022 WC will be now awarded to England and the USA respectively. It's a long shot, but trust me, the drums will beat loudly for a revote on the bidding on them two tournaments.

I've also had first hand experience of FIFA's corruption at the 2006 World Cup in Germany and the 2010 WC in South Africa which involved FIFA officials profiting from match tickets.... So I've waited on this day for some time now.

USA USA
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Im going to guess that since they are already so deep into the production for both Russia and Qatar, they will let those two countries proceed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Im going to guess that since they are already so deep into the production for both Russia and Qatar, they will let those two countries proceed.
    120 degree summers. Good luck

Load Metric
    I think you're right in regards to Russia. But Qatar is still 7 years away. And even though they're balls deep into building new stadia and cost, the fact that they're having to play the tournament in winter when all the euro domestic leagues are in full flow, might be enough motivation for leaders of each association to demand a re-vote.

And with FIFA severely weakened, they will imo get their way.

And I'm still not totally ruling out them pulling the rug on the Russians either. Which would be amazing.

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Fuck 'em. If it is proven that their countries won on the back of massive bribes, then they should be stripped of being allowed to host the cup and revoted for. Qatar is just lol anyway any should never have even been in the running.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Does this severely weaken FIFA? If they're rotten to the core, does losing 14 of their execs make a big difference? It was just CONCACAF guys that got pinched, correct?

I'm hearing that Blatter is expected to get reelected and a FIFA spokesman says they intend to continue as planned in Russia and Qatar.

I'm a handegg fan, so this is all difficult for me to follow.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Are all these FIFA crooks nigs?? Seen like 4 pics on TV....black as night.

Load Metric
    I always knew that fucking game was BS; I would always hit the crossbar and then concede the simplest of goals.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Does this severely weaken FIFA? If they're rotten to the core, does losing 14 of their execs make a big difference? It was just CONCACAF guys that got pinched, correct?

I'm hearing that Blatter is expected to get reelected and a FIFA spokesman says they intend to continue as planned in Russia and Qatar.

I'm a handegg fan, so this is all difficult for me to follow.

That spokesman stating 'it's business as usual' and Russia/Qatar still goes ahead means nothing really as there's very little else he could say at this stage. But there are associations that have spent fortunes during the bidding process to host the World Cup in 2018 and 2022.

For example we paid over $30m on the 2018 bid and America invested heavily on the 2022 bid... Also take into account the other countries that also bid and you have hundreds of millions of dollars which was always drawing dead..

So that leaves FIFA with limited options..... Two of them being either bankrupt their own organization in refunding all the individual associations.. Or reopen the bidding process based on what was presented to them at the time. Which was back in 2010.

And the main guy to get pinched today was Jeffrey Webb. Who is not only the president of CONCACAF, but also the Vice-President of FIFA. And the same goes for the others that got pinched today from CONCACAF, they also come under the FIFA umbrella. Which is the organization under investigation here.

So FIFA will be weakened by this for sure... But how so much remains to be seen...

There is an election due on Friday for the presidency of FIFA....Blatter will no doubt do all he can for that election to still go ahead, but UEFA are now leading the calls for it to be postponed.

Will be super interesting to see how the next couple of days play out.. Because anything could happen really.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Football is rigged on the pitch too.

http://footballisfixed.blogspot.pt/?m=1

Load Metric
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-millions.html

Qatar gave Clinton Foundation $5 million for World Cup work

Platinum
    Load Metric
    pretty amazing they didn't get blatter in this sweep...but you gotta figure it's comin...

he's gotta be shitting a major fucking brick on this one cause he's gotta know that these fuckers are gonna sing like canaries and implicate his ass in all this shit...

they also did an entire E60 on ESPN on FIFA a few weeks back that was a pretty good watch...

Comments

DRK Star: saw that....they showed it again this afternoon. Its really good.
    Last edited by GambleBotsChafedPenis; 05-27-2015 at 02:53 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    I think this is the first time the US has played world police to the applause of Europeans since 9/11. I'm sure some see it as overreaching in Russia, but otherwise, Europeans seem happy with us for once. I guess I didn't fully appreciate how much FIFA was hated that Euros and most of the world are happy with us cracking down on their game. Thought this would be criticized abroad.

Load Metric
    The Ballots are being counted by hand right now....

Decision coming soon

Thread Information