Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let's talk about Jade Helm

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

Let's talk about Jade Helm

By let's talk I mean let's hear what you guys have to say.

What are they saying about in mainstream news?

What are your thoughts about it?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    That happens to be my real name.

As for the U.S. junta.....Antigua looking better by the day.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Because you are limitles rep

Load Metric
    Manifest destiny. It's God's will that Texas be made part of the United States of America.

Sorry if the steers and queers crowd cant hang but thats a YP not an MP.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: everyone's problem unless you are in Drexel's club. green for steers and queens only.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    People are stupid, scared and gullible. It's not just about informing yourself... It's about being smart enough to know what to inform yourself with and being able to spot bullshit.
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    My take on this is different than full blown wackos. At least the first half.

First off I really think it is a military exercise.

It might get Waco towards the end. If this has interest to
    hit 3 pages I will give it.

Load Metric
    Oh fuck. Best autocorrect of all time.

To be clear I meant my take might get wacko

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

Let's hear it then?

I read in a newspaper a couple months back that it was an exercise to bring the military up to date with modern warfare. But in the comments section it was rammed with tinfoilers claiming this a dry run for something more sinister in the future.

Basically finding out how covert they can operate without public interference, so if one day they need to take siege/control over a city or state then it will give them some idea what resistance they might face from its armed citizens. (or something like that anyway)

Those are not my thoughts. I've only read that one article on it, but did enjoy reading the doom mongers getting themselves into a frenzy about it all.
    Last edited by Lord of the Fraud; 05-21-2015 at 01:29 AM.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

Let's hear it then?

I read in a newspaper a couple months back that it was an exercise to bring the military up to date with modern warfare. But in the comments section it was rammed with tinfoilers claiming this a dry run for something more sinister in the future.

Basically finding out how covert they can operate without public interference, so if one day they need to take siege/control over a city or state then it will give them some idea what residence they might face from its armed citizens. (or something like that anyway)

Those are not my thoughts. I've only read that one article on it, but did enjoy reading the doom mongers getting themselves into a frenzy about it all.

I'm done with this thread.

This is close enough. I have a headache.

Sure Jade Helm is designed to be a training exercise.

American troops and their leaders believe it.

I'll bet MOST Americans believe it too.

BUT...

The exercise is taking place in the most "don't fuck with us" States in the Union. The part of the U.S. that trust the Feds the very least.

but...that's just because of the terrain, right?

Well...why not choose Alaska? Its HUGE. It's summer. Rolling hills. Wide open spaces. Very small population. People there are much more accommodating than many places I've visited in my life. How about Maine and the New England area?

Nope.

It has to be in the HOT, HOT, "Hostile" South West.

Because...

The people there just might kick up a real stink.

They have an incredible gun to person ratio.

They'll stick up for one another.

The FEDS just might have to actually enact Martial Law, but of course its not their fault. They gave you months of warning that these drills would be taking place. YOU chose to be HOSTILE. Its unAmerican. You're picking a fight with the Government that takes care of you! Its unpatriotic.

See, they have you right where they want you. Their bases are totally covered no matter if something happens or not.

Of course, if something does happen America would never be the same.

Load Metric
    You give me a copy/paste job?

Take many pills and go to bed then, you lazy cunt.

RegGaymer or thesparten. The floor is yours
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    You give me a copy/paste job?

Take many pills and go to bed then, you lazy cunt.

RegGaymer or thesparten. The floor is yours

They are fake.

And yeah I gave you a copy paste job.

Load Metric
    Most conspiracists are crazy. The lizard faction, the Jews did everything, etc.

The faction that thinks we are turning into an Orwellian society ruled by corporate overlords, that faction I can to a degree understand. It's their timeline that I think is largely flawed. There are just a ton of steps on the way to insanity and things move slow.

Our society has many Orwellian aspects, but he missed by 30 years, and it's not yet close to his vision. So I don't think the mistrust of our gov't/corporate overlords is insane, but that it comes to fruition in any of our lives is doubtful to me. Unless you consider the economic inequality of present as part of it. You can see a dangerous framework, but just that.

This thing, I have no idea. I thought it was about a hot chick when I saw your title. After reading, I'd bet on nothing. So would you without odds. Those states do hate Feds, but they also love them some military, and ultimately, it's military on the ground. My guess is simply an exercise in an area that's desert-like in parts to mimic Isis fighting surrounded by some friendly and hostile actors. But thats just a guess. I don't think Texas will be under martial law any time soon. Feels like 75% of military personel are the types who have don't mess with Texas t-shirts. It's a large leap for me to see them herding Texans into FEMA camps.

That's my 5 am before coffee opinion. Not an invitation for the Regs and Spartens to engage me in nonsense about how there is no reality and my parents don't really exist and aliens or lizards walk the earth.

Load Metric
    Well since you are god you don't really have parents. So I guess that means also that lizards and aliens are on earth as well.

Load Metric
    But I agree 100 percent that the troops are every day USA type guys. Guys that wouldn't follow Obama anywhere.

Also think it is hilarious that God's "guess" as to what's going on is exactly what it is scheduled to be.

God, why pray tell would they need 8 fucking states for this drill. Couldn't this be simulated in some nevada secluded desert area?

Load Metric
    You're the God. You got me to write an actual opinion on a subject that I avoid like the plague. That's pure respect. Your funky way out there yet cogent process intrigues me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    You're the God. You got me to write an actual opinion on a subject that I avoid like the plague. That's pure respect. Your funky way out there yet cogent process intrigues me

Yeah... and you make me feel stupid and also smart the best.

Also the best at making me shut up.

Load Metric
    I have a jade helm.. IN MY PANTS

Comments

El Gallo: Hey Yo

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'll keep it simple for u guys...

Both sides in this thread are correct..

does Obama want to install a national"Brown shirt " police force....yes

Does the current administration believe that if you criticize the over reaching, iron fisted, equality of outcome mentality that you should be considered an "enemy if the state"...yes
    At the same time does he believe that militant Muslims and the black Panthers and anti white groups anti constitutional groups are just misunderstood??....yes

Is he foaming at the mouth with an itchy trigger finger to install Marshall law or iron fisted law that forces people to assimilate to a statist authoritarian government.....YES!

Do you remember the old twilight zone episode with Burgess Meredith "Mr. Wandsworth. He was charge by the state of being immoral for reading books etc etc....

Sooo the answer is, our current leader are very suspect!!!!

Comments

Hurdleking: Here is exhibit A in support of PLOPs post that people on this site are stupid. Druffs response was accurate but this fucker has made me pay less attention here fwiw

DJ_Chaps: Marshall Law? JESUS CHRIST

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    I have a jade helm.. IN MY PANTS
    Parents can be cruel and with a name like Jade Helm I was teased mercilessly from kindergarten on.

I begged my parents to allow me to change my first name legally, or at the least, use only my middle and last name.

They were totally against any formal name change and so I had no option and used my middle name in unofficial encounters.

That is all,

Jade Elm Helm

Comments

4Dragons: Jade is green

Load Metric
    This is clearly a military preparation for a massive economic collapse in late summer 2015 where people will lose basically everything they have. More specifically, our government is preparing for martial law.

What can you do to prepare?

Invest in tangible assets.

Invest in other countries around the world.

Stay the fuck away from the stock market including mutual funds and low risk stock.

Invest a significant portion of your $$ in firearms(mainly assault rifles) and massive amounts of ammo. When martial law takes effect all firearm sales will be suspended and guns and ammo will become HIGHLY sought after.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Comments

Gordman:

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BuSTMeANuT View Post
    This is clearly a military preparation for a massive economic collapse in late summer 2015 where people will lose basically everything they have. More specifically, our government is preparing for martial law.

What can you do to prepare?

Invest in tangible assets.

Invest in other countries around the world.

Stay the fuck away from the stock market including mutual funds and low risk stock.

Invest a significant portion of your $$ in firearms(mainly assault rifles) and massive amounts of ammo. When martial law takes effect all firearm sales will be suspended and guns and ammo will become HIGHLY sought after.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
    I can't say I disagree with this...except on when it would happen (who knows)

As far as investing in weapons/ammo - this is a good move. To see how good it is, you can look no further to a real life example than the .22LR ammo shortage. (This is a light, low cost, versatile round). This started shortly after Sandy Hook and has pretty much been going ever since. The factory cant keep up with the demand; A majority of the people who do find .22 on the shelves hoard it either for themselves or to resell at a higher price. Walk into a Cabelas and if you see .22, odds are that it will be gone within hours - especially the larger packages containing 100 - 500 rounds or more. I have several thousand rounds of my own for my own use and don't intend on getting rid of them, but if I wanted to, I could EASILY sell them right now with a 75% - 100% markup.
    Now imagine for a moment this scenario playing out for the rest of the calibers....even the weapons themselves. If society breaks down you could see this type of thing happening for many different items....even food.

Thread Information