Thread: now we have an infrastructure debate

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

now we have an infrastructure debate

News flash: The dems are saying more funding and the rep are saying less funding.

We are listed in the bottom half if the civilized world as far as infrastructure is concerned and for one say that SOUNDS RIGHT, however

Both parties are wrong. All the infrastructure spending to the cities and states as well add all that money when Obama took office, as well as all those taxes and "fees" that are levied on us, ALL OF IT IS DIVERTED TO THE PENSIONS OF THOSE CITIES AND STATES.

the dirty little SECRETE is the city and state pension system is so underfunded. They actual project growth of 18percent to get the numbers to "somewhat add up". Which has rarely happened in our history and doesn't take into account downswing,s. "What a scam"

The average governments worker.pension is worth 1.6 million if a private citizen wanted to purchase something equivalent to it.

Over 1/3 of pensioners are collecting more then one municipal/state/federal pension..

First of all that's way overpaying workers to the point of foolishness and unsustainable. It insane and suicidal and corrupt to the tax givers..

So in essence were enslaving individuals based on thete circumstances to support a bureaucratic oligarchy or subsidizing our very own enslavement or tyranny..

To say we don't spend enough is ridiculous/loonacy..

To ask were is all those trillions of dollars going is a sign of social health, intelligence and good old fashioned community activism, lol.

Load Metric
    Would you be saying that if you got a government job paying you $75k a year?

Neither will they.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Shit, if I had a government job, I would be voting Obama. Just joking. I stand on principle.

Just trying to install some actual reality in the debate.

Even though I'm benefiting in the restaurant business as far as labor cost,s are concerned with all the Mexican labor and all the American kids that can't find full time or anything north of 9$ an hour. I would still vote to close the border or make e/verify mandatory.

The job market is!! Abysmal and the wages are ACTUALLY declining even though there is double digit food/housing/energy inflation..

I'm paying Grillman/chef,s/sous chef's wages that I was making as a bussboy under president Reagan.

30 years ago a sandwich or pizza man made 10$, dollars an our. You could work a hard long day but make enough so that it was worth it and with a half a brain have upward mobility through your work ethic and create more jobs through investment and consumption.

Today a sandwich or pizza man start at around 8/9$ an hour..

Even though I'm in a neo con position to benefit "this shit, just ain't right"..

Thread Information