Thread: world class, no takers??

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric

world class, no takers??

I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    "I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."

-Rust Cohle

Show didn't end nearly as strong, but had some killer dialogue early.

That's the thing I enjoy about PFA. I wake up at the crack of 3PM after a long night of drinking and misery watching Lebron fuck it all away, and someone is already through a bottle of vodka somewhere. No matter what time anyone wakes up, in any time zone, Tyde already has you beat.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    fyi, marty wanna play?
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    "I think human consciousness, is a tragic misstep in evolution. We became too self-aware, nature created an aspect of nature separate from itself, we are creatures that should not exist by natural law. We are things that labor under the illusion of having a self; an accretion of sensory, experience and feeling, programmed with total assurance that we are each somebody, when in fact everybody is nobody. Maybe the honorable thing for our species to do is deny our programming, stop reproducing, walk hand in hand into extinction, one last midnight - brothers and sisters opting out of a raw deal."

-Rust Cohle

Show didn't end nearly as strong, but had some killer dialogue early.

That's the thing I enjoy about PFA. I wake up at the crack of 3PM after a long night of drinking and misery watching Lebron fuck it all away, and someone is already through a bottle of vodka somewhere. No matter what time anyone wakes up, in any time zone, Tyde already has you beat.

I still think Cleveland wins that series and the East, before getting pulverized by whomever emerges from the West (likely GSW). GSW would wax them at this point.

Cavs-Clippers would be incredible, two banged up teams with four combined amazing players.

Thread Information