Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention: Wrenchjockey

Bronze
    Load Metric

Attention: Wrenchjockey

Wrench,

So Micon is freaking out, and you by your own admission served a 2 year stretch like 20 years ago.

Can Micon survive a year long stretch in a prison setting based on your experience? We all saw the series OZ, American History X and Shawshank and is that realistic?

You were in the Yard, is it not a big deal?

Load Metric
    OZ was the most realistic, I assume. Micon going to Emerald City!

Load Metric
    From my conversations with Wrench, he is a down to earth dude who keeps his mouth closed when its not his turn to speak and isnt looking to be the center of attention approximately ever.

Does that sound like Micon to you?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Dont try to be liked. Dont involve yourself with anything. Less is more.

Load Metric
    Ugh, I can't take it anymore...
    As I have referred to in prior posts.. I took a several year snooze from lurking on NWP and donkdown and online poker in general..
    I have been debating writing this up for a few reasons, mostly I have limited time to post on the internet (unlike some... ahem sonafag/pooh) and I don't really care to share much private information online... I am trying to come up with a way to verify my story but it is next to impossible to do without giving away too much private information.. so fuck it.. here goes..

I was released from prison Dec 2014... I did 2 years and 11 months on a 4 year bit for conspiracy to deliver marj
    Long story short, I was having people sign for packages containing pounds of dank from Portland Or... I was snitched down on not from one of my movers but my source
    (who BTW is Richard Barnes lives in Portland and is a POS scumbag snitch)
    This is him...
    Name:  579748_640275239320682_2125390806_n.jpg
Views: 778
Size:  62.4 KB

Anyway...

I would like to make the following points;

1. Prison is super soft and Micon will be just fine if he is sentenced to prison
    2. Micon will not be raped
    3. Micon will likely get little to no jail/prison time

Despite what you see on TV... Prison is an adult day care. I went through receiving (max) spent a year in medium then got released from a drug diversion program (minimum)
    I truly got the full tour.. murderers, pedos, lifers, all the way down to non-violent drug offenders..
    Prison is truly safer than being on the streets, it is all about safety and protecting the weak... prisons are deathly afraid of law suits and are heavily funded and highly staffed
    In three years I saw exactly 3 fights one of which drew blood and they were broken up shockingly fast...

I am in no way saying that there are not dangerous prisons left in the country but they are rare and they are called maxes.. TV would love for you to believe this to not be true but it is.
    Even max joints are relatively soft.. Inmates are highly guarded

1. Micon is not stupid... anyone, even 100 pound pedos can make it in prison... Its real simple, don't fuck with people and they won't fuck with you
    You might make the argument that lifers have nothing to lose and walk around beating people up... bullshit... they have a lot to lose... Prison by design.. is relatively comfy, prisons want you to have a TV, radio, be able to play cards, have your own clothes etc etc etc.. Why? So you have something to fucking lose. A guy who has been in for 20 years does not want to lose these luxuries... going to the hole is highly feared.. they call it going to jail and nobody wants to go to jail

2. Ask any guard 99.9999999% of sexual contact is consensual, gross but true... there are plently of what they call punks in prison either fags or long termers who have choosen dudes... if you want to get laid you can. And once again the same principles apply people don't want to go to the hole and you are heavily monitered at all times. The prison is not going to allow you to get raped.
    Again, you are shockingly well protected in prison.

3. I went to prison because it was not my first rodeo... when I was younger I got caught dealing had several possession charges and a DUI.. I also refused to snitch. The entire system is designed to give Micon several outs... he is a first time offender... lol at people saying "class B felonly" that means fucking nothing... even if he takes it all the way to trial and gets convicted on the highest charge (which wont happen) the judge has whats called discretion. He will likely get some type of diversion program, probation, house arrest.. and given the charge... worse case he goes to a minimum which truly are country clubs.

Even if all the fucking stars align and Micon does get some time.. it will not be the end of the world... in fact someone with his intelligence will make the best of it...
    I spent my days playing poker, watching and gambling on sports, having visits with family and girl, getting in the best shape of my life, and sleeping whenever the fuck I wanted
    This may actually be right up Micon's alley lol

On a side note... Prison may actually have been the best thing that ever happened to me... like I said I am fucking big and ripped, my girl stuck with me, I have been completley sober for the fist time in well over 10 years... I got my head and my health back, I work I job I likely don't deserve and was smart enough to save some of the cash I made back in the day...

So fuck you to all the Micon haters, I wish him the nothing but the best, you can copy and paste this to the "I am a miserable loser so I enjoy the misery of others" 90+ page thread

Comments

limitles: Fuckin eh! Struth

simpdog: excellent post.

Dan Druff: liked everything but the last 2 lines

Baron Von Strucker:

Corrigan: nice post

lewfather: great post

4Dragons: Tine really does watch too much oz rep

lurkeymclurkerville: Good post. But why that press conference? They seem angry.

big dick: boss

Benford: Riding train of green. Solid, informative post.

Jayjami: Best post on PFA in quite a while

Ricky: great post.

gimmick:

IamGreek: Grats on getting your life back together. Awesome post

Load Metric
    good post but you know micon is coming out of jail an AB tatted viking and snatching wifey and kid and moving directly to a separatist compound in montana.

Comments

adamantium: alice baker
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    good post but you know micon is coming out of jail an AB tatted viking and snatching wifey and kid and moving directly to a separatist compound in montana.
    As funny as that is...
    Micon could finally have no distractions and have the time to come up with the long term winning money making scheme he has been searching for.. and he will

Comments

sonatine: duly noted

Load Metric
    wouldnt you agree that doing time is easier for certain people than others. I dont see Micon doing well. Im not saying he's going to be raped or stabbed or anything. I could see a skinny loudmoth rubbing people wrong.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    wouldnt you agree that doing time is easier for certain people than others. I dont see Micon doing well. Im not saying he's going to be raped or stabbed or anything. I could see a skinny loudmoth rubbing people wrong.
    Yes, you are right that some people don't handle it well.. for a lot of people it goes, the better you had it on the street the harder prison is on you mentally

There are tons of people just like you described in Prison... birds of a feather flock together.. believe it or not Micon would find people just like him and kick it with them.. there are tons of goof-balls that like to have fun. In fact fucking with eachother, pranks, etc is how a lot of people do their time

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by pagelpoker View Post
    Yes, you are right that some people don't handle it well.. for a lot of people it goes, the better you had it on the street the harder prison is on you mentally

There are tons of people just like you described in Prison... birds of a feather flock together.. believe it or not Micon would find people just like him and kick it with them.. there are tons of goof-balls that like to have fun. In fact fucking with eachother, pranks, etc is how a lot of people do their time
    you were Badgerpoker on nwp right?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by pagelpoker View Post

you were Badgerpoker on nwp right?
    nope, pagelpoker, I rarely posted... I mean like 10 posts, was too busy smokin and multi-tabling (good ol days)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    pagelpoker IS GOD

Comments

ThreeBet: Still under review, but this new evidence may swing some votes

big dick: yep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's true about personality types and environments like prison. I have a friend who is maybe 5'5".
    He's had shots fired at him by the gendarme, as he ditched his ride and bounty. Did time in a max. security prison,
    and was none the worse for it. He's a charismatic/charmer to the nth degree and pretty tough as well but his personality simply wins with the majority. If you're not in that majority, then there may be an issue.

Micon is that type I think. Quick witted, engaging etc. etc. Still think he'll elude the cage but if not, he will survive.

Load Metric

Micon is a wheeler-dealer. He will be stacking trays 3 deep every meal and have everyone owing him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Micon is a wheeler-dealer. He will be stacking trays 3 deep every meal and have everyone owing him.
    What do you figure the currency or "barely legal tender" will be? Bitchcoins?

Load Metric
    What about a place like stateville, or rikers island ect ect... those places have to be rough right?

Comments

DRK Star: went to college close to Stateville..they allowed tours. It was fucked up.

Load Metric
    Inb4 micon lobbies for the first jail commissary to accept bitcoin

Comments

4Dragons: oh holy hell

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Your store is your currency. It's called commissary and it's the shit you can buy that poor guys can't. You can trade it, make deals with it, buy a piece of ass for a snickers bar for some fucker who hasn't tasted one in like 8 months because he's a pos rapist and nobody in his family will send him money.

Silver
    Load Metric

2 or 3 years ago you were one of the maddest, had to read your posts twice kind of guy.

Now I picture you in a suit and glasses worrying about what time to go to bed.

Get back on your game.
    cmoney :It would be nice if Mexico could simply get human feces out of its drinking water

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by YUUP View Post

2 or 3 years ago you were one of the maddest, had to read your posts twice kind of guy.

Now I picture you in a suit and glasses worrying about what time to go to bed.

S
    Get back on your game.
    Sober thoughts not good enough for YUUP. Alright, I hears ya but there is a cost involved in bringing back the old limitles which centers around a number real life acquaintances with the exact opposite opinion of yours. BTW, you're the first to cheer on my consumption of the alcohols and for that I applaud you. Keep in mind much of what went on in the past is a blur so there is no guarantee that anything you enjoyed can be replicated. If you would care to start a crowd funding type endeavor which would allow me to drink, post, drink, post..........I'll take the matter under consideration.

Gotta go, big meeting in town, then the Lexus needs it's weekly hot wax.

p.s. Don't want to fag up the forum but in the post you responded to there were two jokes/plays on words in a single sentence. Not good enough?
    Last edited by limitles; 05-09-2015 at 09:45 AM.

Thread Information