Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Druff & Friends Show Thread for 05/5/2015 - Daredevil co-hosts - 7pm start time - $84 FREEROLL

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    This week's tourney results hot of the press. Congrats to this weeks winner Sp00kStoMPeR aka BuSTMeANuT.

Tournament=Radio Donkament
    Number=308
    BuyIn=0+0
    PrizeBonus=12000
    MultiplyBonus=No
    Entrants=52
    Late=8
    Removed=0
    Rebuys=0
    AddOns=0
    RebuyFee=No
    NetBonus=12000
    StopOnChop=No
    Start=2015-05-05 20:15:11
    Place52=tomdwansbf (0)
    Place51=ArsenalFC (0)
    Place50=DRK (0)
    Place49=donkey (0)
    Place48=DrPeters (0)
    Place47=ByeDonk (0)
    Place46=Ricky (0)
    Place45=ltrainkoja (0)
    Place44=realchaser74 (0)
    Place43=FPS_Russia (0)
    Place42=jack2os (0)
    Place41=Flipper_Fair (0)
    Place40=badguy23 (0)
    Place39=bizzerk (0)
    Place38=thaknuts (0)
    Place37=fuckthat (0)
    Place36=SLICK (0)
    Place35=lurker1998a (0)
    Place34=Splat (0)
    Place33=StamosRemix (0)
    Place32=donkey1 (0)
    Place31=SrslySirius (0)
    Place30=pokerprince2 (0)
    Place29=BoomHeadshot (0)
    Place28=bingo (0)
    Place27=1marley1 (0)
    Place26=WillieStole (0)
    Place25=Sandwich (0)
    Place24=JSTAT (0)
    Place23=RayBITarCoin (0)
    Place22=Chaps55 (0)
    Place21=Reno (0)
    Place20=Shizzmoney (0)
    Place19=Daniel72 (0)
    Place18=ownmatusow (0)
    Place17=Unlearn (0)
    Place16=SideEffect (0)
    Place15=Gordman (0)
    Place14=RDiesel (0)
    Place13=ballhawknet (0)
    Place12=linecaptain (0)
    Place11=4Dragons (0)
    Place10=Hockey_Guy (0)
    Place9=StopSpam (0)
    Place8=BCR (600)
    Place7=IamGreek (720)
    Place6=smiflorida (840)
    Place5=snowtracks (960)
    Place4=icfishies (1200)
    Place3=Cornbread (1680)
    Place2=TheShrink (2400)
    Place1=Sp00kStoMPeR (3600)
    Stop=2015-05-05 22:45:54
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Talk about how you feel about Micon selling DD email list.
    Ok
    Is this why I'm getting so many retarded emails?

Now I really hope he does time

Load Metric
    Fuck that 1115p start time, Druff u have an entire world to consider, be reasonable, some of us have real jobs and shit. Ty.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Fuck that 1115p start time, Druff u have an entire world to consider, be reasonable, some of us have real jobs and shit. Ty.
    Sorry, show was almost canceled. It was either very late or nothing.

Will try to get show going by 7pm PT next week.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Sorry, show was almost canceled. It was either very late or nothing.

Will try to get show going by 7pm PT next week.

I got $11 coming from my 3rd place finish last week that says this doesn't happen.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    good show but you gotta stop letting dare devil suck on jolly fucking ranchers the whole show. the lip smacking and sighing are dreadful. I do prefer when dare devil co hosts, however.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    good show but you gotta stop letting dare devil suck on jolly fucking ranchers the whole show. the lip smacking and sighing are dreadful. I do prefer when dare devil co hosts, however.
    Wow I gotta go back and listen to the show since this isn't the first time someone told me I smack my lips a lot on air.

But you know it is a prerequisite for co-hosting the show to make some sort of extraneous noise. Whether it be lip smacking, chip shuffling or nose breathing.

Comments

SysOp: I said something last week, constructive criticism rep

Load Metric
    I was too beat to stay up for the show last night. The west coast bias is real.

I remember having two commodore 64's playing Axel-F sid files is stereo. I use to have a tape of it, but it's been lost in time and many many moves. *dancing with my geek hat on*

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blubbernuffle View Post
    I was too beat to stay up for the show last night. The west coast bias is real.

I remember having two commodore 64's playing Axel-F sid files is stereo. I use to have a tape of it, but it's been lost in time and many many moves. *dancing with my geek hat on*
    I used to think it was so awesome to hear computers in the 1980s reproducing Axel F.

This would seem stupid to any kid today, who can use their computer or smartphone to perfectly reproduce/play nearly any form of media.

But in the '80s, we were slowly watching all of this technology come to life, little by little.

I remember how excited I was in 1987 to see a VGA monitor display 256 colors on the screen at once.

Load Metric

Oh shit! Youtube to the rescue.

Comments

DRK Star: glory

Dan Druff: :yes

Load Metric
    Druff,

I like how you let 'handicapme' off the hook so easily. My read is he flaked out acted like he couldn't do it, and instead of just saying that, you covered his ass by acting like you couldn't have 5 minutes of the show previously agreed too.

And I am no fool your little cohort 'Daredevil', is just a buddy of yours. It's so obvious how you are also shilling him to sell WSOP action on PFA (LOL) with no results. The guy would get fucking freight trained by me on PFA poker and you want others to randomly buy this guy????

This was an interesting 'show night', for me Druff. I dont dislike you, but I do dislike the line you took here. I think you are well aware I will run over your current co-host and are trying to protect him and your homegirl handicapme!!!!

Well played bro, I can see you like to hang out with 'honorable' FLAKEY losers. Which is exactly what 'handicapme' is. The jury is still out on this Daredevil!!!

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    GARRET, TODD HAS RESULTS. UNLESS U MEANT DAREDEVIL.

ANYWAYS, SHIP THE AIM HANDLE.

Comments

garrett: I am talking about Daredevil having 0 results

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Druff,

I like how you let 'handicapme' off the hook so easily. My read is he flaked out acted like he couldn't do it, and instead of just saying that, you covered his ass by acting like you couldn't have 5 minutes of the show previously agreed too.

And I am no fool your little cohort 'Daredevil', is just a buddy of yours. It's so obvious how you are also shilling him to sell WSOP action on PFA (LOL) with no results. The guy would get fucking freight trained by me on PFA poker and you want others to randomly buy this guy????

This was an interesting 'show night', for me Druff. I dont dislike you, but I do dislike the line you took here. I think you are well aware I will run over your current co-host and are trying to protect him and your homegirl handicapme!!!!

Well played bro, I can see you like to hang out with 'honorable' FLAKEY losers. Which is exactly what 'handicapme' is. The jury is still out on this Daredevil!!!
    I know I shouldn't. I know when you're walking down the street and the homeless guy starts screaming about space ghosts, you just keep walking. But I can't help myself.....

Garrett.... What are you talking about?

I'm not "buddies" with Druff, obviously we are friendly as we do the show frequently together. But I have yet to meet him and would call him an acquaintance at this point. Druff clearly stated that if anyone enjoys my co-hosting and wants to buy a piece/stake me for the WSOP they could do so. But it wasn't an endorsement of my play, as he's never seen me play.

As for protecting me. I have no idea what you mean. But then that's true for most things you say on the site to be honest.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daredevil View Post
    Druff,

I know I shouldn't. I know when you're walking down the street and the homeless guy starts screaming about space ghosts, you just keep walking. But I can't help myself.....

I'm not "buddies" with Druff, obviously we are friendly as we do the show frequently together. But I have yet to meet him and would call him an acquaintance at this point. Druff clearly stated that if anyone enjoys my co-hosting and wants to buy a piece/stake me for the WSOP they could do so. But it wasn't an endorsement of my play, as he's never seen me play.

As for protecting me. I have no idea what you mean. But then that's true for most things you say on the site to be honest.
    Are you really this delusional or just a big time undercover SCAMMER.

YOU DON'T BUY PIECES OF ANYONE, because you enjoy their 'co-hosting' or think they have a cool personality.

Playing a BIG field MTT at he WSOP takes a ton of understanding about MTT logic. Early, Mid, Bubble, Late game theory. I doubt you have any of it. So you really think you are a +EV player in a WSOP big field, because you randomly walked onto some random radio show and think you are cool on an internet poker radio show.

How about you and I play heads up. I want to see if you honestly got it. I suck but if you can beat me Ill give you a bit of credit. its not a cock measuring contests. But if you think you can go to Vegas and walk into the Rio in some WSOP bracelet events, lacking all this theory, just by being a 'co-host' I am going to prove a point to you.

Load Metric

YOU DON'T BUY PIECES OF ANYONE, because you enjoy their 'co-hosting' or think they have a cool personality.

Playing a BIG field MTT at he WSOP takes a ton of understanding about MTT logic. Early, Mid, Bubble, Late game theory. I doubt you have any of it. So you really think you are a +EV player in a WSOP big field, because you randomly walked onto some random radio show and think you are cool on an internet poker radio show.

How about you and I play heads up. I want to see if you honestly got it. I suck but if you can beat me Ill give you a bit of credit. its not a cock measuring contests. But if you think you can go to Vegas and walk into the Rio in some WSOP bracelet events, lacking all this theory, just by being a 'co-host' I am going to prove a point to you.
    Actually, if you've ever been a fan of any podcast (with the exception of this one), they have ways for people who enjoy the show to support it through donations. They are pure donations, meaning you just give money, because you like it. This would be the same thing, except there's actually a chance you could also get money back. But, you'll be happy to know that no one has offered me anything up to this point.

I have personally donated to PFA freerolls, to OSAs gofundme, and I donate my time to the podcast. I am not a martyr, nor a saint. But I'm just saying, I've posted on this site since day 1 and have contributed here for a long while.

You on the other hand, have shown up recently, given nothing, talked your way into somehow getting staked from at least one person on here, and now are basically offering to sell your DFS picks to users. If there's anyone who is a potential scammer here, it is you.

Comments

1marley1: stop begging

Baron Von Strucker: counter rep 1m1 is stupid

Load Metric

Actually, if you've ever been a fan of any podcast (with the exception of this one), they have ways for people who enjoy the show to support it through donations. They are pure donations, meaning you just give money, because you like it. This would be the same thing, except there's actually a chance you could also get money back. But, you'll be happy to know that no one has offered me anything up to this point.

I have personally donated to PFA freerolls, to OSAs gofundme, and I donate my time to the podcast. I am not a martyr, nor a saint. But I'm just saying, I've posted on this site since day 1 and have contributed here for a long while.

You on the other hand, have shown up recently, given nothing, talked your way into somehow getting staked from at least one person on here, and now are basically offering to sell your DFS picks to users. If there's anyone who is a potential scammer here, it is you.
    LOL you crack US all up.

Do you know that A LOT of people know me from sealswithclubs. I am 'offDahizzy' on Sealswithclubs. If you really think I am the type to monetize my interest, like you are with your little couple month radio appearance you are dead wrong.

I could probably get backed faster than you could, even on Druffs show. I have proven to be honest. People on sealswithclubs KNOW hizzy is NO scammer and he really can play.

You know whats funny bro, even with all that I know about myself and what others do, I dont try. I dont try to get staked. I do have a couple people who help me but I don't fundamentally as a rule try to take other peoples money. And when I do hit big, they are going to get it back RazzMyTazz!!

I hate to admit this for legal reasons but a lot of people here know offDahizzy. And I do win and I dont scam!

So where do you come from 'Daredevil' what games have you beat, where have you won?

Load Metric

LOL you crack US all up.

Do you know that A LOT of people know me from sealswithclubs. I am 'offDahizzy' on Sealswithclubs. If you really think I am the type to monetize my interest, like you are with your little couple month radio appearance you are dead wrong.

I could probably get backed faster than you could, even on Druffs show. I have proven to be honest. People on sealswithclubs KNOW hizzy is NO scammer and he really can play.

You know whats funny bro, even with all that I know about myself and what others do, I dont try. I dont try to get staked. I do have a couple people who help me but I don't fundamentally as a rule try to take other peoples money. And when I do hit big, they are going to get it back RazzMyTazz!!

I hate to admit this for legal reasons but a lot of people here know offDahizzy. And I do win and I dont scam!

So where do you come from 'Daredevil' what games have you beat, where have you won?
    Weren't you banned from a previous forum? What was the reason for that?

Also, I never questioned your poker game. I've never seen you play, so how could I?

As I've said before, but I guess I'll say again, I used to play for a living in 08-09. I played 1/2 and 2/5 live. And honestly, I don't even have enough hours at 2/5 to confirm that I would be a long term winner in that game. So really the only thing I can say is I can (or could) beat 1/2 live. And that isn't saying much. But I don't posture or over inflate my skills or results.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: problem with 1/2 is that it is 1/2 the rake will kill you and its so boring

Load Metric

LOL you crack US all up.

Also, I never questioned your poker game. I've never seen you play, so how could I?

As I've said before, but I guess I'll say again, I used to play for a living in 08-09. I played 1/2 and 2/5 live. And honestly, I don't even have enough hours at 2/5 to confirm that I would be a long term winner in that game. So really the only thing I can say is I can (or could) beat 1/2 live. And that isn't saying much. But I don't posture or over inflate my skills or results.

lol BRO what is this.

I mean you obviously have some 'forum' in mind. So what is it. We all want to know.

Daredevil are you a wannabe from 2+2?

Comments

1marley1: seriously

Load Metric

lol BRO what is this.

I mean you obviously have some 'forum' in mind. So what is it. We all want to know.

Daredevil are you a wannabe from 2+2?
    You were banned from a staking forum for scamming.

Also lol at 1marley1 backing you up. I guess water finds its own level.

Comments

1marley1: fuck you scumbag

Thread Information