Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Man calls Police after eating 20 Fish Fry's

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Man calls Police after eating 20 Fish Fry's

A man in Wisconsin is protesting a restaurant that he says didn't deliver on its promise of all-you-can-eat fried fish. Man then calls the Police to report false advertising. Of course after he ate 20 Fish Fry's

http://news.yahoo.com/video/oddnews-...-29319491.html
    Of all the money e'er I had, I spent it in good company

Load Metric
    what a worthless fat fuck that guy is

Load Metric
    I think he ate 12 there and they gave him 8 to take home with him, they bounced him because he ate all the fish frys they had... they talked about it on Stern today.

I mean, isn't this similar to a bartender cutting of a guy drinking to much?

Load Metric
    Name:  Disappointed-polar-bear-is-disappointed_o_55540.jpg
Views: 1201
Size:  42.1 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by shortbuspoker View Post
    what a worthless fat fuck that guy is
    "Well they do have some of the best pizza around. That is if you like deep dish"

Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post
    I think he ate 12 there and they gave him 8 to take home with him, they bounced him because he ate all the fish frys they had... they talked about it on Stern today.

Hmmm gonna have to take a minute to think that 1 over.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also you know its time to kick in some cardio, when you have a running tab at an all you can eat restaurant.

Load Metric

Not the same at all. They had advertised all you can eat and they didn't deliver. Cutting someone off from look is a safety issue,for both the consumer and the public potentially.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post
    Also you know its time to kick in some cardio, when you have a running tab at an all you can eat restaurant.

That's what I see....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    I vaguely remember something similar happening in the Simpsons one time, this sounds less funny though.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    I vaguely remember something similar happening in the Simpsons one time, this sounds less funny though.
    Showing my age here....

Isn't that the one where he has to gain over 250 lbs or something so he can work from home.... then his little "enter bird" fails, then his fat ass plugs the hole that would have caused Springfield to turn into Chernobyl

Banned
    Load Metric
    I'm not a big fish guy but what is something comparable in size to this? I'm assuming this isn't like popcorn shrimp or some shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    I'm not a big fish guy but what is something comparable in size to this? I'm assuming this isn't like popcorn shrimp or some shit.
    Name:  fish_fry.jpg
Views: 1876
Size:  40.9 KB

Im pretty sure its dangerous to eat that much fried fish

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

Technically any meal consumed containing greater than 95grams of saturated fat can and often does induce spontaneous cardiac arrest. You can literally kill yourself eating really fattening meals.

95g of saturated fat can be hard to eat though, considering a big mac has for example 10g saturated fat, you'd need to eat 9 of the bastards in order to hit the mark. Be forewarned though, that is NOT a mark worth hitting, ever.
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachar View Post
    Showing my age here....

Isn't that the one where he has to gain over 250 lbs or something so he can work from home.... then his little "enter bird" fails, then his fat ass plugs the hole that would have caused Springfield to turn into Chernobyl
    haha yeah that's the one

he gets the bird bobbing deal to hit enter over and over again and runs to do something, get food probably, wearing a mumu. The simpsons had it's moments.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking? 31 here.

Load Metric
    I got you all beat, I just ate an order of Clam Strips from White Castle. I mean my guts are being assaulted, but I don't think i'm gonna call 911 over it.

Load Metric

Technically any meal consumed containing greater than 95grams of saturated fat can and often does induce spontaneous cardiac arrest. You can literally kill yourself eating really fattening meals.

95g of saturated fat can be hard to eat though, considering a big mac has for example 10g saturated fat, you'd need to eat 9 of the bastards in order to hit the mark. Be forewarned though, that is NOT a mark worth hitting, ever.
    So then for safety reasons, cutting this slob off is a proper move here?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by pikachar View Post
    Showing my age here....

No. In that episode he intentionally gains weight (with Bart's help) to qualify for disability.

In another episode, he sees an advertisement for an all-you-can-eat restaurant, eats everything in the restaurant, gets kicked out, goes fishing (lol), and then sues the restaurant. They settle out of court by hiring Homer as a freakshow attraction with superhuman eating ability.

Load Metric

So then for safety reasons, cutting this slob off is a proper move here?
    Well it might be, except they sent him packing with an additional 8 pieces. Sounds to me like they just hate the guy, hell he has a running tab ffs. I've had a tab with my dealers sometimes up into the hundreds but FRIED FISH? I mean, get real, WOW.

If I had to guess, the guy comes in and takes up 2-3 seats, gets all you can eat and then eats REALLY REALLY SLOWLY and makes an ass out of himself, probably burps loudly and draws attention to himself. He's just a miserable unhappy person inside, I totally side with the restaurant here. He's bad for business.

For health concerns, yes I would imagine they ought to have a disclaimer that says "all you can eat, within reason" or something. I know sushi places tend to make it so that when you get all you can eat (AVOID AVOID THESE PLACES-ALMOST ALL KOREAN OWNED, DO NOT ACCEPT SUSHI MADE BY KOREANS) what they do is force you to order 2-3 items at a time, and you have to eat EVERY SINGLE NIBLET of rice on your plate, otherwise DEALS OFF YOU PAY $5 PER PIECE, and they make all manor of disgusting types so that you just CAN'T finish the shit, because it's grossing you out. This place likewise prob makes you eat every single morsel of fish (probably with fries on top of that) to try and discourage this sort of behaviour. I would not be surprised if the guy is putting down 6-7000 calories in a single sitting pulling crap like this. Hell, it's probably in their best interest to just let him eat himself to death, it wouldn't take long.

I'm a big healthy eater, and a three piece meal is a lot of fried fish for me to eat, twenty is just- it's inhuman. It really is inhuman. Not to mention disgusting.
    Last edited by 408Mike; 05-16-2012 at 09:46 PM.

Load Metric

Thread Information