View RSS Feed

BeerAndPoker

Blog #1 - My Introduction to Poker,etc...

Rate this Entry
I recorded blog #1 a little over a week ago which is more of the introduction of how I got into poker and #2 is a weekly update type blog to be posted sometime in the next 24 hours.

In the second blog it's less poker and more about a rough week of events that happened to me which some might find to be me complaining a lot and I'll agree I do but I'm generally a positive person just shit goes wrong for all of us from time to time.

For the moment I will use Google Drive which allows both streaming and downloading. I might change that later on but we will see how it goes.

Here is Blog #1:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bygg...it?usp=sharing

I tried not too carry on too long but I might have in some parts. Playing the game does distract me a bit so I might switch to something not HU if I find this to be a problem if I continue to record in this format. As I mentioned in the previous blog I still haven't decided if all blogs will be done like this except the first four probably will and then I will go from there.

Any feedback regardless good or bad is appreciated just please don't completely troll me on this I'm thinking of future ideas and I have some I might do but I haven't decided yet.

Take Care!

BNP
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments