View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. I got Shit Canned from my Job

So yesterday I got fired from my job.

I had worked there just over one year, as a Customer Service Advisor for a large UK bookmaker in their call center Head Office.

The reason they let me go was because I had been late six times, and also had six single day absences (sickness) since I started. To be fair two of those absences were self inflicted from killer hangovers, and I cited food poisoning as a reason.

My argument was that they dont even do sick ...
  2. WSOP Tournament Chips

I booked my trip to Las Vegas this week for the 48th annual World Series of Poker. I'll arrive on June 5th and stay 18 nights. I'm catching up on a few PFA podcasts and listened to one yesterday where Druff suggested that the WSOP should have more than 2 racks of tournament chips. These two items gave me the idea to write up a Rio/WSOP chip article.

The first thing I did was to check the Nevada Gaming Control Board Gaming Commission website. Each month they publish the Chip and ...
  3. Some Random Poker Updates, BNP Twitch Streaming for fun for a little while now, and More.

Hey everyone! It's been a while since my last blog so I figured why not do one?

This year as far as poker goes has had it's share of good moments and bad ones but a ton of taking two steps forward and two steps back. It's annoying but what can you do?

I play over a few sites and haven't played on Bovada that much since early last year when I cashed out everything but I decide to make a small deposit again when they offered me a free $55 tournament ticket if I put $100+ ...